Thread: I am the heat in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Sabrinnafox
    It'll be a pleasure, honey. I'll DM you in a bit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RObertoalas For This Post:

3. 01-18-20 12:27

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrinnafox  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen!

Wouuu is not my style to add a thread with this kind of comments, but I see that he insists on knowing my fees and I don't want to involve Anakin anymore, which was very kind of him. I will be brief my gift is from 100 US dollars (I manage dollars because my Gif is destined to investments in the textile sector, that is my current business) I respect other proposals regarding this business and that of your friends but let me tell you that I consider myself special! Are you not considered special in your professional goals? I would like some members to continue commenting on me but they could not be accepted yet. My respects! Thank you!💋.
    I appreciate the transparency.

I have never told anybody they charge too much, but I abhor the secrecy. The forum is about exchanging information.

Best of luck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? Can you take a piss without her consent? It's a price, it's part of the ads you writing, sorry I meant review. Reviews by their nature include a price.

I stand by what I said, I don't care what the product or service is, there is only ever one reason to not give a price. I know 100 chicks in BsAs that are beautiful and give unbelievable service for less than 4000 pesos. They are also not secretive about what they charge because they know they are charging within the market rate. And yes, unbelievable service. If she's charging a few hundred bucks that's high. If you want to pay it so you can pretend you're getting something exclusive by all means, it's your money.

I'm throwing this in here because I get a little tired of my new countrywomen that post on this forum because they think my other countrymen are fucking idiots and will pay anything.
    Gentlemen!

Wouuu is not my style to add a thread with this kind of comments, but I see that he insists on knowing my fees and I don't want to involve Anakin anymore, which was very kind of him. I will be brief my gift is from 100 US dollars (I manage dollars because my Gif is destined to investments in the textile sector, that is my current business) I respect other proposals regarding this business and that of your friends but let me tell you that I consider myself special! Are you not considered special in your professional goals? I would like some members to continue commenting on me but they could not be accepted yet. My respects! Thank you!💋.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrinnafox For This Post:

I just saw this

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin  [View Original Post]
    Okay, Ill give you THIS one...You must contact HER for all that. I wont give out her price without her consent.
    Seriously? Can you take a piss without her consent? It's a price, it's part of the ads you writing, sorry I meant review. Reviews by their nature include a price.

I stand by what I said, I don't care what the product or service is, there is only ever one reason to not give a price. I know 100 chicks in BsAs that are beautiful and give unbelievable service for less than 4000 pesos. They are also not secretive about what they charge because they know they are charging within the market rate. And yes, unbelievable service. If she's charging a few hundred bucks that's high. If you want to pay it so you can pretend you're getting something exclusive by all means, it's your money.

I'm throwing this in here because I get a little tired of my new countrywomen that post on this forum because they think my other countrymen are fucking idiots and will pay anything.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admin2 For This Post:

🥂

Hello, gentlemen!

Happy New Year!

I am again in the city full time! If you want to spend a new beginning of the year with me I am your best option! I am a businesswoman wanting to meet older, interesting men who likes good kisses and company. Write to sabri_fox@outlook.com We provide!💋.

I wanted to share with you the two photos but I could only upload this one of mine routines in the Gym. I would like to share more with you so you can write to sabri_fox@outlook.com and I will send you my personal account and you know me better. I am looking for serious appointments with serious gentlemen.

I am a sensual, affectionate and reserved girl.💋🔥💕.

SF🥂.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1A763CB5-ECAC-4B75-A784-72436B447D4C.jpeg‎  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrinnafox For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    Are you fluent in English or using translation software? It's no big deal, I am just wondering if we can converse.
    Good morning sr!

My English is not very good, as Anakin said in a previous post, but it is not a problem at the time of an appointment! I also use a translator and so far everything is ok!

A hug!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sabrinnafox For This Post:

15. 12-16-19 12:19

Are you fluent in English or using translation software? It's no big deal, I am just wondering if we can converse.

B a b e

Good weekend!

I will be here one more week!

Write to sabri_fox@outlook.com I am your gift from Santa!🤭💕🔥💋📱.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B8F93684-7236-40FD-B5B5-7565A9710FF6.jpeg‎  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrinnafox For This Post:

💋

Good day! I leave you a photo before exercising! Why an interesting girl always has to be fit. I am an independent woman, I manage agenda and my appointments are boyfriends and lovers style.

Write to sabri_fox@outlook.com and we will make a wonderful appointment!

Xoxo 💕💋🔥.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C9948FF8-B871-43CF-9051-B8AA765719C1.jpeg‎  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrinnafox For This Post:

Solo caballeros Serios con ganas de diversión

Good week! If what you are looking for is a girlfriend style girl, fine, out of series and real executive level you can write to me😋 Only agenda by email sabri_fox@outlook.com.

Xoxo💋🔥.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hello, gentlemen!

I leave a picture on this day Monday.

I will be available, only with agenda.

Fine and elegant executive level.
    Sabri_fox@outlook.com

Sabri🔥🥂💋.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86CC3B1D-1C4A-4C33-85BE-5A0099633168.jpeg‎  

Girlfriend

If you are looking for an experience of lovers and girlfriend style you can write to me sabri_fox@outlook.com. Real photos! Executive level Soft skin and french perfume.

Write me ...

Affections💕💋🔥.

Sabrinna🍻.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F8102453-AE5C-4219-BA4F-6C3B9FCE15A0.jpeg‎  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrinnafox For This Post:

Gentlemen!

I will be full time! Someone else spying on the balcony? The days here in Buenos Aires are hot for a Latina like me. Write me sabri_fox@outlook.com.

Executive level.

Good weekend!

SF🥂💋🔥.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20191115_111506.jpg‎  

26. 11-11-19 10:54

27. 10-31-19 16:40

28. 10-25-19 15:52

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrinnafox  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman!

It is not my style to publish number in the post, I prefer to be suspicious and fun in them, I am good in business by private.

But let me clarify that the cost is worth it, not only that, but that it is my fantasy to have appointments with an extra of course. It is only part of my fun.

Affection💋.

Sf🥂💕.
    Sent you a PM. .

30. 10-24-19 12:41

Posting Limitations