+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Comey

Did You Forget?

Comey said Hillary emails were okay.

He said nothing about Ivanka.

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    Why is this a problem? Comey said it was OK.

Don B.

Definition of left and right

An article by an old friend of mine. Some of you may remember, I defined the left and right in this manner some years ago.

https://www.capitalismmagazine.com/2...talism-part-1/

Don B.

Horrible candidate

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    It's never a defense to a crime to complain that someone else who committed the same crime hasn't been prosecuted. Prosecutors generally have broad discretion of who to prosecute, because they have insufficient resources to prosecute everyone. Although I would love to see Hilary locked up, there probably are better uses of the government's resources. Besides having Hilary around is actually benefiting Trump if you ask me, because Hilary probably wouldn't make today's Dimocrats happy, but she is still a big name and popular with many, so she serves to fracture their base. Trump already beat her, and so did Obama, she's just not ever going to be a serious contender.

Agreed, I couldn't be bothered to get off the couch and cast my vote that wouldn't have counted (Texas).

Cool

In a word, no.

Don B.
    On this we can agree.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    It's never a defense to a crime to complain that someone else who committed the same crime hasn't been prosecuted. Prosecutors generally have broad discretion of who to prosecute, because they have insufficient resources to prosecute everyone. Although I would love to see Hilary locked up, there probably are better uses of the government's resources. Besides having Hilary around is actually benefiting Trump if you ask me, because Hilary probably wouldn't make today's Dimocrats happy, but she is still a big name and popular with many, so she serves to fracture their base. Trump already beat her, and so did Obama, she's just not ever going to be a serious contender.

News flash I heard it from a birdie.

Ginsburg dead by April 1st..... Trump pardons her April 2nd.

Hillary still alive and nobody cares, but Bill boy leaves the planet by April 1st, 2020 also pardoned by Trump.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Since the sitting president who's supporters constantly called for her to be locked up, lets apply that to them all.

Either way is fine for me. If they both broke the law they both go to jail. I'm seriously good with that.

Though if it turned out that they both broke the law, I suspect one of them might get a pardon. Would you be ok with that?

No

Since the sitting president who's supporters constantly called for her to be locked up, lets apply that to them all.

Either way is fine for me. If they both broke the law they both go to jail. I'm seriously good with that.

Though if it turned out that they both broke the law, I suspect one of them might get a pardon. Would you be ok with that?
    In a word, no.

Don B.

Or

One more try, since Comey let Mrs. Clinton (aka: the wicked witch) off the hook, then this reasoning should apply to ALL (EVERYBODY).

Don B.

Once more

I didn't realize you weren't referring to ALL of the women who use personal email for official, presumably classified (regardless of what dad says, she was emailing cabinet level officials all of that stuff is at least classified confidential) communication. I got it now, Hillary emails bad/Ivanka emails ok.

Thanks.
    One more try, since Comey let Mrs. Clinton (aka: the wicked witch) off the hook, then this reasoning should apply to ALL (EVERYBODY).

Don B.

Sorry

How could you possibly not understand that I was referring to Hillary?

Don B.
    I didn't realize you weren't referring to ALL of the women who use personal email for official, presumably classified (regardless of what dad says, she was emailing cabinet level officials all of that stuff is at least classified confidential) communication. I got it now, Hillary emails bad/Ivanka emails ok.

Thanks.

As usual

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    She went through months and months of Trump's charges and did not learn anything about the Government security.
    As usual, you did not answer the question.

Don B.

Dumb Blonde

She went through months and months of Trump's charges and did not learn anything about the Government security.

If it was OK for the wicked witch, why is it not OK for everybody?

This time your answer, not just a link.

Don B.

How?

Why are you calling Ivanka a witch?
    How could you possibly not understand that I was referring to Hillary?

Don B.

Hey

Don B.
    Why are you calling Ivanka a witch?

So?

Don B.

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations