The Adventure continues.

Great read here. Before I came down I got onto Amigos. Com and communicated with a chica living here in BA. This sounded like a legit deal and I figured WTF, nothing to lose, so we set up a date after a couple of phone calls. I was really suprised to find she was beautiful! Tall, slim, blond, originally from the Bordeaux region in France. Perhaps 40-42. Spoke English, French and Spanish. She just moved here after a failed business venture in the Dominican Republic and was trying to make a life of it with her teen son. She said at one time in France years back she was a fashion model and I had no reason not to believe her. Went to Portezuelo for drinks.

This is where the fun began. After we had a vino she confided she liked beer so we got to the Quilmes. After some chatting we were hitting it off pretty well, exchanging smooches and hugs. I figured I've got a gold mine here and started to plot on how to get her back to the apt. I couldn't believe my luck. This was definetly a keeper. After a couple of more beers she was getting buzzed and started dancing at the bar. Couldn't stop her. One of the bartenders there came up to me and politely said the place was not made for dancing so I had to reel her in. I had my finger in her belt loop like a jailhouse sissy but she kept on going. Just then someone ordered a tequila and she yelled "I love tequila" so a guy next to us got her one and she just kept on dancing. She was the entertainment. Jeez. She was drunk! I figured I had to get her out of there and to the apt NOW. Paid the bill, grabbed her purse and sweater and almost literally had to drag her out. Once on the street she was weaving back and forth almost bumping into people. Well we got as far as the pizza joint on the corner and by this time she broke away from me, went inside, and sat on one of the chairs by the entrance. I followed her, looked at her spaced out eyes, dropped her stuff on her lap, made a 180, walked down the street, jumped in a cab, and went to the Triangle.................... But that's a different story.