Thread: Massage Parlor recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Parana 736

This place is kind of a dump but the massagista I was with had a bangin' body. You need to call first and make an appointment.

http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/gabi/bk00.htm

I probably got tourist taxed again. I paid 3000 pesos.

I had a very good time. The way she was dressed in the ad I thought it was massage only. Instead she was dressed in a short skirt and halter. Game on. Very tight pussy banging on a massage table. Her massage is fairly strong also which I like.

Given that is was such a dump, I asked how much for her to visit my hotel room and she quoted 5500 pesos. That includes taxi. I think it was a little high given her skill level. I would probably pay $100 usd for outcall. Probably still high.

I probably would not repeat but I am intrigued.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Silence Spa Alem 424 Apt 702

This place has a strong lineup of massagistas.

Ttps://http://www.sensualbaires.com/perl/si...g=es&pg_back=2.

https://www.sensualbaires.com/perl/s...g=es&pg_back=2

https://www.areamasajes.com/lourdes/

Pictures are 90% accurate.

You need to predetermine what you want and tell the receptionist. Only a few of the massagistas engage in participation.

For sex, they want 3500 pesos which I thought included a a tourist tax. It was a holiday and many places were closed.

I went with Belu. She is a willing performer but I did not establish much of a connection with her. Fantastic body. She is slightly squeemish about her store-bought tits.

The Silence Spa is busy. It had at least 3 other customers in the hour I was there. I might go try another chica in the lineup.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Here is one to try!

Recoleta area.

Puerrydon and Pena.

10a-10p or later.

Phone 2508 7885 You must call to schedule an appointment as they do not take walk ins.

All the rooms have both a massage table and a bed, place is clean and in a good location.

$1700 pesos hourly, there is a half hour available but I neglected to ask.

Google the phone number to see the pics that are currently available.

I went on 2 different times of day and was pleasantly surprised as the photos turned out to be real with little or no photoshop.

I Fixed the Link

I fixed the link. It was not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozama  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend a girl Recoleta age approx 29 /30 years. Thin beautiful tits. Very good massages From strong to soft. Work alone answer whatsapp. I found it on Google. Her phone is (011) 11 2497-6730.

https://www.google.com.ar/search?cli...pABMAB6BAgKEAc

Massage therapist

I can recommend a girl Who is in recoleta age aprox 29 /30 years. Thin beautiful tits. Very good massages From strong to soft.Work alone answer whatsapp. I found it on Google. Your phone is (011)1124976730 https://www.google.com.ar/search?cli...sung&q=MASAJES+EN+RECOLETA+MASAJISTA+MASAJISTAS+Argentina+MANDALAS+SPA+Buenos+Aires&ludocid=2466158764000387496&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjgnJO2w8TaAhVKFZAKHUAxBNoQ_pABMAB6BAgKEAc.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT  [View Original Post]
    Do have an address or phone number ?
    I think that JimBob meant to say that he found her on Argentinamasajes.com.ar. And I think he is talking about Carla. And I also think we should all be very grateful for his review - we don’t see many reviews these days.

(JustPlain) Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Carila is very tall with pretty face nice body great ass. Got a great massage and toe curling handjob after. I did not ask for any thing beyond handjob. Damage was only 600 pesos for one hour! I did not ask for a half hour rate. I found her on argentinamasajes. She does not speak English, so there were some things I didn't understand. Like there were many options about the massage like hard or soft or do this or that I just said "yes" lol. She knew what she was doing lol. Then there were instructions about how to get out of the building kind of over my head fortunately someone else let me out when I left. The apartment is divided with several girls working there, but I did not talk to or even see anyone except for Carila. So it felt like it was just me and her.
    Do have an address or phone number ?

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Carila (Scalabrini Ortiz and Santa Fe in Palermo)

Carila is very tall with pretty face nice body great ass. Got a great massage and toe curling handjob after. I did not ask for any thing beyond handjob. Damage was only 600 pesos for one hour! I did not ask for a half hour rate. I found her on argentinamasajes. She does not speak English, so there were some things I didn't understand. Like there were many options about the massage like hard or soft or do this or that I just said "yes" lol. She knew what she was doing lol. Then there were instructions about how to get out of the building kind of over my head fortunately someone else let me out when I left. The apartment is divided with several girls working there, but I did not talk to or even see anyone except for Carila. So it felt like it was just me and her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails carila.jpg‎  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

I cannot thank you enough

WorldTravel69, saludos. Once again, thank you for your hard work and continued incredible contributions. I used this map extensively. Report in the appropriate sections. 👍👍👍.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessTrip  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in BA for the next month, does anyone have a suggestion for a good parlor where I can get a full-service massage? Who did you have and how much was it?

Thanks for the tips!
    Yeah, I found one on Monday, after multiple trips, much AP forum and local foro research, cross referencing XPs and maintaining relationships with board members. I hit the motherload. It was awesome. 600 p for the hour, all included. I felt like I found the lost dutchmans mine!! I was floating for hours after that!

I would tell you. But once I do, that place will be ruined within days, and my needle-in-a-haystack awesome privado will be changed forever. Fuck that!

This place (Buenos Aires) has turned me into a selfish asshole. The BA mongering scene has become a dog-eat-dog (sic) proposition. You're better off in Germany, Brazil or multiple other locations if your sole motivation of the trip is easy to find, high-quality poon.

Good luck!

P.S. : or call TL. Seriously. The dude is actually a good guy who has an endless amount time / resources when it comes to Argie vag-for-rent.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

Si and no

Quote Originally Posted by Fungus  [View Original Post]
    I have the same question. Any recommendations based on your recent experience guys?

Kissing / DATY are a must.

Thanks!
    Kissing can be tough.

Regarding DATY, your origins are showing. There are very, very few chicks here that wouldn't be happy to lay back and balance their checkbook in their head for as long as you wanted to pay them for the privilege of eating their pussies. Their own problem would be that their friends wouldn't believe it when they told them the story.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessTrip  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in BA for the next month, does anyone have a suggestion for a good parlor where I can get a full-service massage? Who did you have and how much was it?

Thanks for the tips!
    I have the same question. Any recommendations based on your recent experience guys?

Kissing / DATY are a must.

Thanks!

Thanks for the tips!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Posting Limitations