Thread: 2012 Olympics

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Rev BS

Yes, for great bodies

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    The Dominicanas on the volleyball team should be the replacements for the Orleans pigs.
    I did see some nice Dominicians with good attitude in Cattos in my time.

All the women's volleyball teams have great bodies. I love the South Korea, Serbia & Turkey teams. Brazil's team is quite diappointing. A few years ago, Brazil and Cuba had the high cut shorts where their asses were exposed, it was great. I think they have been banned by the volleyball federation.

After watching South Korea, I wish there was a Korean massage joint around the corner. They were essential to my physical and mental health from the late 70x to 90x. For your information when visiting South Korea or even LA or NY, a visit to a Korean spa is a great way to get rejuvenated. Hot & cold saunas & jacuzzis, fitness, massage, barber, restaurent, you can even sleep there in those great armchairs with a blanket. I always go to one on arrival in LA after one of those 15 hours flights from Asia or Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I have the olyimpics on all the time at the casa on the big srcreen, the paraguaya javelin thrower OS one of othe hotels girls in the world
    The Dominicanas on the volleyball team should be the replacements for the Orleans pigs.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

I have the olyimpics on all the time at the casa on the big srcreen, the paraguaya javelin thrower OS one of othe hotels girls in the world

2012 Olympics

Don't tell me that you guys are so busy mongering or bar-be-queing that you have no time for the Olympics? Track & Field & Swimming, the 2 main attractions are not sports that are heavily commercialized, and so most Americans prefer going to Walmart than watching the Olympics. Even so, the USA is the powerhouse in both sports.

Since childhood, the Olympics have always been magical and inspiritional for me, and I have been lucky enough to have attended 4 Olympics including the last one in Beijing. Because of the high costs and heavy security, it is not so attractive to attend the Olympics as a live event anymore. The 2016 in Rio de Janeiro is very mouth watering, though. In Bangkok, I do have 9 channels, so my appetite is fullfilled even as my sleeping patterns go crazy.

As Opening Ceremonies go, the London edition was very good. I would prefer that OCs be more simplistic in content instead of being a chronology of the country's history. Since Los Angeles in 1984, the OC is getting longer and the costs are just out of control. My favorite moment is when the Olympic flag is paraded in conjunction with the Olympic anthem. And of course, the torch ceremony is inspiring. Seeing the great American, Mohammed Ali again was great. He is our true world ambassador. My neice was fortunate to have met him at an airport and had pictures taken with him. She told me that Ali was at his usual friendly & witty self with a total unknown stranger.

Hopefully, the Olympics will have moments that will inspire you and give you the buzz that make you feel lucky to be alive.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rev BS For This Post:

Posting Limitations