Quote Originally Posted by Mika75
    BS =?

Bullshit?
    That is what I smell.

BS =?

Bullshit?

I smell BS

Ok, great, so it's still open. I probably misunderstoud Jack76's post. Your explanation seems quite logical.
    Something about his post does not ring true. Yes, the doorman sits at the back of the entry hall. He is perfectly cordial, if not friendly. If I asked any doorman in Bs As if the address of the building (in which he is standing) is the address of the building (in which he is standing) I would expect him to say "si" and perhaps look at me funny. Especially, 1707, where there are very clear numerals above the door. Also, outside 1707, there normally are a few shady looking characters wandering aimlessly around, up to no good. They are mongers waiting for the dipstick standing near the door bell to either go in or disappear. At least, that's what I do.

An attractive blond went in and was paranoid of him and made sure the door closed behind her. So what? That sounds like pretty normal behavior for either a non-pro living in a bldg with a high-volume ***** house who doesn't want to be solicited or a pro, going to work and not looking to be solicited in the hallway. I seem to recall that when I first went here, there was not a doorman. I am sure that the presence of the biz on piso 3 precipitated the addition of the doorman.

What smells like BS to me is that by his own words, he did not know the number of the brothel nor did he gain access to the building. Yet, he was able to determine that the blond went to the third floor and retain that information (which just happens to be the floor that the establishment occupies) The elevator is a typical, old-fashioned elevator on the left hand side of the foyer. It is not possible to see the floor indicator from the front steps and if some guy had his nose pressed against the glass peering in, the doorman would certainly take note.

To me this sounds like BS.

Ok, great, so it's still open. I probably misunderstoud Jack76's post.

Your explanation seems quite logical.

Believe it is still open

I called them about 10 days ago to ask about prices and they answered, so I believe they are still open. And I see nothing in the quoted report to lead me to believe that the privado is closed.

The person who wrote the report went to the building, but did not know the number of the apartment. There are a lot of apartments in that building. So he just hung around and no one magically appeared to ask if he was looking for the brothel. OK, that's pretty normal. The behavior of the woman in the report is normal for a person living in an apartment with some stranger hanging around it.

Again, I see no reason to believe this privado is closed.

This note has been posted in a thread called "Private appartment list" on the 9th of February. The logical conclusion is that it's closed. Could anyone please confirm it's still open if it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack76
    Santa Fe 1707: I didn't write down an apt. or floor so I walked up to the gate and there was a security guy seated down the hallway. I asked "is this 1707" and he just said yes but didn't buzz me in. A few minutes later a half decent looking blonde walked up, tapped on the gate, and the guard let her in. She was very paranoid of me standing there and barely cracked open the gate to slip through and made sure she closed it behind her. Didn't give me a chance to even ask her anything. She went up to the third floor on the elevator. I stood outside and walked back and forth for a good 30 minutes scoping things out and no-one walked in and out so I took that as a bad sign and left. I did notice some shady characters walking up and down the street, standing at the bus stop then walking away when the bus would show up. Maybe they were just doing what I was doing but my bet is they were up to no good.
    This note has been posted in a thread called "Private appartment list" on the 9th of February. The logical conclusion is that it's closed. Could anyone please confirm it's still open if it is ?

Madu

Madu.

I like the reviews for this place and wanted to give them a try. Show up and do the usual game with the pre-printed phases.

She puts me in the waiting room and sends the girls in for me to see. The first one is old and ugly, No-way.

Next comes in Madu, small, maybe 5' even, I'd say under 100 lbs, tight little body and a naughty look in her eye.

She looks and acts like she's trouble and I know I want to give her a try.

Off to the room and the usual wait, finally she shows up and jumps on top of me, kisses and grinding herself on me right from the start. She looks like she's already worked up and ready to go, plus she's so tiny that it's like there's a miniature cyclone in bed with me. Clothes are gone, and she's sitting on me while she grinds her pussy on me with a big grin on her face.

On goes the wrap and I'm expecting a BJ; Nope, she jumps and I mean jumps on me, pops the end in and slides it home with a big smile on her face. I'm wondering what happened to the BJ when she just goes nuts. The girl starts bumping and grinding on me like she's out of her mind, kisses all over my face and she's doing this thing with her hips. She's moving up and down like you wouldn't believe and the whole time there's this dirty / slutty look in her eye as she keeps biting her lip. Only a couple minutes later, she goes off with a moan and slows down for a second. I take advantage and roll up into a sitting position and pick her up by her ass with my hands, she weights practically nothing and I have each cheek in a hand as I pick her up and drop her on me, She goes nuts again and starts up the crazy woman routine but I have her ass under control now and I grind her against me until she goes off again. Into Mish and I now I'm grinding against her, I'm having a blast while she's shaking and moving underneath me, Eventually I can't take it anymore and I'm done. I roll over and by the time I hit the bed she's out the door, sounded like she was swearing at me as she left. She's back a couple minutes later and crawls on top of me to rest, finally I need to bail and take off.

She's crazy in bed and a wild ride, I'd say give her a shot and see if you can hold on.

=====

L - F: 8 (Very cute, had that dirty slutty look in her eye)
    L - B: 8 (very small tight girl, boobs weren't great but the ass was fine)
    A: 8 (She might have had more fun than I did)
    S: 7 (I kinda felt like she used me for a good time)

Repeat: Maybe, she's a tiger.
    Recommend: At least once for everyone, hold on for your life.
    Restrictions: Just light kisses, no DFK or LFK.

Rate: $200/60 Conventional.
    Search Terms: None

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Chicaluv
    The place stinks. The bed cover and sheets probably have not been changed for a year. They stink like BO and cum. It actually affected my last session the smell was so bad.
    I don't think I have ever gone there un-showered (I. E. With BO) but I am pretty sure I have contributed to the aroma.

I went to the private Santa Fe 1707 and had a beautiful expeiencia with Caro, a brunette thin but in good ways. Take a turn for 1 hour and pay $ 150. Very good pete. It's very exciting because it looks like a Lolita. After we talked and I thought fuck lovely. The name is Carolina, born in Patagonia, in the village of Puerto Piramide and studied cinematography

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Tim
    Chicaluv,

This privado has one of the better take-out policies, only 20 pesos more per hour. I always take this option after seeing an initial line-up at a slow time during the day (like around 2:30 PM)
    I did not know that. Thanks for the info.

Try Take Out

Quote Originally Posted by Chicaluv
    I have gone to this place twice this week. It is reasonably priced and the service is decent.

I probably won't go back because of one major issue to me. The place stinks. The bed cover and sheets probably have not been changed for a year. They stink like BO and cum. It actually affected my last session the smell was so bad.
    Chicaluv,

This privado has one of the better take-out policies, only 20 pesos more per hour. I always take this option after seeing an initial line-up at a slow time during the day (like around 2:30 PM)

OK, but stinks

I have gone to this place twice this week. It is reasonably priced and the service is decent.

I probably won't go back because of one major issue to me. The place stinks. The bed cover and sheets probably have not been changed for a year. They stink like BO and cum. It actually affected my last session the smell was so bad.

First time in Bs As, But no the last

First time in Buenos Aires, and wantet to have a good time, after reading some of the reports in this excelent forum I went to Santa Fe 1707.

Apparently they were busy, just erica vacant.

Chose an hour, no need to rush.

And I must say that Erica is a really passionate girl.

Really worth a visit. I Can not wait to come back to Buenos Aires.

My first visit

My first post, first Buenos Aires experience.

I went about 13:00 and only three chicas were available. Erica, jenny and pamela.

I chose 1/2 hour with erica and pamela for ar240. Erica was really passionate with me and devoured me like a steak. Pamela was decent but I'd say her "into it" factor was about a 7 out of 10 which is still passable. Their pics are accurate so I won't go into descriptives.

CBJ, CFS both chicas, different condoms, . And finished with COT. (pamela)

I noticed the thread about what to say at the buzzer. I overheard someone get buzzed in before me and he said something like. "linea, por favor. " seemed simple to me so I used that. Worked a charm but I could've said "the burger flies at midnight" and I would've been buzzed in.

I have to say. AR240 for two is a damn bargain where I come from so it's gonna be hard to stray from 1707 but I'll force myself because there's plenty to be had. I just like 'them in twos.

Q

This is good news, mongers

Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy
    I had the pleasure of two sessions with Belen last summer, right before she left, supposedly to try and go independent. I liked the first one so much, I repeated. Then I liked the second one so much, I tried to get her to see me as an independent, but she did not keep her appointment. That was a disappointment, but it happens, and if she is in fact back at 1707 you won't have to worry about her not showing up any more, I guess.

Her main attribute is her physical beauty. She is the classic long-legged, slender blonde, with smooth, tanned skin, and with an absolutely lovely face. (The face is obscured in the photos posted here) As a provider, she is friendly and skilled, with a bit too much fake moaning. (The moaning matches her tits, by the way) She provided fine BBBJ, for the usual extra 30 pesos that 1707 charges. She is not extraordinary in bed, but she is very good, and she is just fabulous to look at, touch, and spend time with.

Have fun.

Posting Limitations