Thread: Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Fantasma

First or Second stop

That we will my first or second stop, next month when I get there.

But, I wish either they were here or I was there now.

My Fucking back is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Psyche  [View Original Post]
    You are right. It is a pretty decent place. I had a good time.

You are right. It is a pretty decent place. I had a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    The girls at Prana have a tough job of providing their service hands on, while at the same time responding to the intercom, letting guys in, etc. There is no receptionist. The experience isn't made any easier by the fact that the hall where their apartment exists is poorly lit. It can be awfully confusing to a new client.

But I like the place and have never had any problems. The girls are attentive, reasonably skilled, and try to do as professional a job as they can given the circumstances.

Thumbs up Suits me

The girls at Prana have a tough job of providing their service hands on, while at the same time responding to the intercom, letting guys in, etc. There is no receptionist. The experience isn't made any easier by the fact that the hall where their apartment exists is poorly lit. It can be awfully confusing to a new client.

But I like the place and have never had any problems. The girls are attentive, reasonably skilled, and try to do as professional a job as they can given the circumstances.

I knew you were a cultural relativist! I will go to Rosario tomorrow and hopefully report something.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    You can not come early to an appointment in BsAs.

Late is the norm.

My buddy showed up early for his Spanish lesson and was chastised.

Appointments

You can not come early to an appointment in BsAs.

Late is the norm.

My buddy showed up early for his Spanish lesson and was chastised.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Psyche  [View Original Post]
    I visited this massage parlor today after a bad experience at Magic Hands yesterday. It did not begin easily with this place either, but eventually I had a great time with Karla. This afternoon, I called the parlor, asked the location, and told a lady that I would be there in 5minutes. She said esperamos. When I came to the place and hit the buzz, however, nobody opened the door. I repeated pushing the buzz in 10 minutes, but nobody opened the door, and (automatic) lights in the building were turned off. I tried to leave, but it was too dark and the hallway in the building was winding too much to walk. So I had no choice and I knocked the door, and half-yelled 'hola'. I was pretty upset. Then, a decent looking girl opened the door and told me to be quiet. Being unfamiliar with and admittedly not so enthusiastic about Latin punctuality culture, I got so mad. I told her that I called 15 minutes ago and told a lady that I will be coming soon. I told her that this place was antipatico. Funny thing is that at this time she did not tell me that the buzzer was broken. Anyway she took me into a room and told me something about time. But I did not understand anything she said and I was frustrated. Then this girl was gone and another lady came to me and talked to me about prices and services. She was Estala. She showed me two girls and told me that she and these girls were available. Though estala was nice, she looked a little old to me. I asked her about the chica who opened the door, and Estala told me that the girl, Karla, was with a customer until 7pm. I told her that I will be back 7pm and I did come back on 7pm.

When I came back and pushed the buzzer, again nobody opened the door. I had to repeat buzzing

About 5 minutes. When I was ready to bang on the door, a lady came to me from downstairs and told

Me in English that the buzzer was broken. She, apparently a massage lady, opened the door for me and

Took me to a room. Soon Karla came to the room, and I doublechecked about the prices and services. Karla's massage skills were great and her massage was very strong. I like strong massage. I play tennis a lot, and she knows muscle spots which need to be relaxed. I touched her boobs and ass, but no complaints. I asked her to extend 1 hr massage to 1. 5hr, and she said no problem. I also asked her to show her tits and ass and she said she would do for 80peso. I counteroffered with 'mirrar why chupar' for 80 peseos. She responded that solamente mirar, so deal was not made, but she seemed to be in good mood and was nice to me. Happy ending was very good. Soft touches on the backside of the balls, cxxk, and other places. They were very sensual. I will go back. My humble observation is that propinas are payable only for extra services. They do not appear to be expecting propinas for standard service.

Prana Masajes

I visited this massage parlor today after a bad experience at Magic Hands yesterday. It did not begin easily with this place either, but eventually I had a great time with Karla. This afternoon, I called the parlor, asked the location, and told a lady that I would be there in 5minutes. She said esperamos. When I came to the place and hit the buzz, however, nobody opened the door. I repeated pushing the buzz in 10 minutes, but nobody opened the door, and (automatic) lights in the building were turned off. I tried to leave, but it was too dark and the hallway in the building was winding too much to walk. So I had no choice and I knocked the door, and half-yelled 'hola'. I was pretty upset. Then, a decent looking girl opened the door and told me to be quiet. Being unfamiliar with and admittedly not so enthusiastic about Latin punctuality culture, I got so mad. I told her that I called 15 minutes ago and told a lady that I will be coming soon. I told her that this place was antipatico. Funny thing is that at this time she did not tell me that the buzzer was broken. Anyway she took me into a room and told me something about time. But I did not understand anything she said and I was frustrated. Then this girl was gone and another lady came to me and talked to me about prices and services. She was Estala. She showed me two girls and told me that she and these girls were available. Though estala was nice, she looked a little old to me. I asked her about the chica who opened the door, and Estala told me that the girl, Karla, was with a customer until 7pm. I told her that I will be back 7pm and I did come back on 7pm.

When I came back and pushed the buzzer, again nobody opened the door. I had to repeat buzzing

About 5 minutes. When I was ready to bang on the door, a lady came to me from downstairs and told

Me in English that the buzzer was broken. She, apparently a massage lady, opened the door for me and

Took me to a room. Soon Karla came to the room, and I double checked about the prices and services. Karla's massage skills were great and her massage was very strong. I like strong massage. I play tennis a lot, and she knows muscle spots which need to be relaxed. I touched her boobs and ass, but no complaints. I asked her to extend 1 hr massage to 1.5hr, and she said no problem. She seemed to be in good mood and was nice to me. Happy ending was very good. Soft touches on the backside of the balls, cxxk, and other places. They were very sensual. I will go back.

My humble observation is that they do not appear to be expecting propinas for standard service.

Just use Nailea real name Patricia to avoid mix-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Strad  [View Original Post]
    In the morning I called early enough and got an okay for 1. 5 hour oppointment with Nailea at 12:00pm, and when I got there, only Noelia and Estela were available.

Massage was fine, Noelia was respectful, professionally accomodating, somehow passive, copying what Nailea was taught, but as we know, a copy is a copy.

Noted, session ended around 50 minutes already with HJ. As I counted her 120 pesos (for 1 hour) , and I wispered into her "Viva Argentina"!

Strad
    Received an email from Prana Massage explained about the mess up,"Noelia and Nailea are sounded similar in Spanish, just the punctuation is different".

The thing is, I emailed first, then telephoned to confirm.

It was not a big deal but the email makes things deliberating.

Booked Nailea and got Noelia instead!

In the morning I called early enough and got an okay for 1. 5 hour oppointment with Nailea at 12:00pm, and when I got there, only Noelia and Estela were available.

Massage was fine, Noelia was respectful, professionally accomodating, somehow passive, copying what Nailea was taught, but as we know, a copy is a copy.

Noted, session ended around 50 minutes already with HJ. As I counted her 120 pesos (for 1 hour) , and I wispered into her "Viva Argentina"!

Strad

Quote Originally Posted by Topolino  [View Original Post]
    No Doggboy, no era yo, hablo bien el Castillano. Pero cuando sali vi un hombre, maybe it was you! Estrela was trying to be discreet, she keep peeking out the door when it was time to go to make sure nobody crossed paths during the exit but when she opened the door to let me out there was a guy standing there!

Suerte
    Not me! BTW, you speak / write spanish much better than I do!

Red face Not me!

No Doggboy, no era yo, hablo bien el Castillano. Pero cuando sali vi un hombre, maybe it was you! Estrela was trying to be discreet, she keep peeking out the door when it was time to go to make sure nobody crossed paths during the exit but when she opened the door to let me out there was a guy standing there!

Suerte

Quote Originally Posted by Topolino  [View Original Post]
    Went for a 60 min massage with Estrela earlier in the week just gone. It's a very professional and discreet service. I was able to shower before and after the session. The massage involved techniques that were far too superficial for my liking. Despite this it was clear that Estrela still put in a lot of effort during the massage and the happy ending was superb. Would definitely go back and wouldn't mind giving Nailea or one of the other girls a go.
    Yea, I like Estela. Her massage isn't the best, but not bad, and she helped me with some back issues last week. She's a nice girl, she doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and at Prana anyhow, doesn't fuck.

Topolino-were you the guy that Estela interrupted my session for so she could explain to you what "shower" was in spanish ?

Great happy ending

Went for a 60 min massage with Estrela earlier in the week just gone. It's a very professional and discreet service. I was able to shower before and after the session. The massage involved techniques that were far too superficial for my liking. Despite this it was clear that Estrela still put in a lot of effort during the massage and the happy ending was superb. Would definitely go back and wouldn't mind giving Nailea or one of the other girls a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Just had another sesion with Nailia for 90 minutes of massage with happy ending for 160 pesos. For the level of massage she gives she continues for me to be one of thebest in buenos aires
    I agree! Finally saw Nailea last trip after trying and missing her for years. I also had the 90 minute session. 160 pesos, great massage and great value. Excellent technique, strong hands and energetic motions. Perhaps a bit too fast and strong for me, I will definately see her again but will probably ask her if she can massage just a bit slower and softer, which I have no doubt she would do if asked. She stays clothed and there is minimal touching allowed, which is fine by me. Getting a good massage and relax from an attractive woman is something I enjoy, and Nailea provides this at a competitive price.

I would also go back to try out the other chicas as well. When I went I was let in by a young busty woman, it may have been Estela currently listed on the pranamasajes website though not 100% sure. She was showing great cleavage and I got wood just watching her from behind as she led me in. Thought briefly about switching to her but knew I was there to see Nailea. Karla on the website looks fine as well.

Smile Nailea still the best for me

Just had another sesion with Nailia for 90 minutes of massage with happy ending for 160 pesos. For the level of massage she gives she continues for me to be one of thebest in buenos aires

Posting Limitations