Thread: Hilton

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Hoatzin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtbguy  [View Original Post]
    30-40 pesos from the Hilton to the Recoleta. I find myself going over to the Marriott (20 pesos) and stay around there at times. The restaurants here in Puerto Madero are just expensive and so-so compared to others in town.
    Nice Hotel but better choices. An apartment is much more convienent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoatzin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the FYI. Yeah, I prefer Hiltons because I have elite status, but there are certainly some highly recommended rentals available, incl. Jackson's. The amenities if hotels are nice though. What have your taxi trips cost for trips from Hilton to action spots in the city like Recoleta, Palermo, etc.
    30-40 pesos from the Hilton to the Recoleta. I find myself going over to the Marriott (20 pesos) and stay around there at times. The restaurants here in Puerto Madero are just expensive and so-so compared to others in town.

Re: Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Gtbguy  [View Original Post]
    No problem, I stay at the Hilton when I'm in BA. Security has been a bit more these days so the chicas need to check in before coming up to the room. Before they could pretty much just get on the elevator without checking in.
    Thanks for the FYI. Yeah, I prefer Hiltons because I have elite status, but there are certainly some highly recommended rentals available, incl. Jackson's. The amenities if hotels are nice though. What have your taxi trips cost for trips from Hilton to action spots in the city like Recoleta, Palermo, etc.

Amyone have any experience with stays at the Hilton? Chica friendly?
    No problem, I stay at the Hilton when I'm in BA. Security has been a bit more these days so the chicas need to check in before coming up to the room. Before they could pretty much just get on the elevator without checking in.

No Sweat!

I sent 3 Chicas there last week.

No problem.

TL.

Just a bit hard to get to for them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Hilton

Posting Limitations