Thread: Rubber or Souvenirs to get

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by LateNightExcur
    Those jams and jellies from Villa La Angostura and around there are pretty good. Really, Argentina doesn't produce very many good products so that kind of limits things.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen any of the Prime line in the States. I just can't imagine anything you could buy here being better than the best you could find up there though.
    Totally agree. Just feel weird going back empty handed including myself. No gifts for friends and family. I haven't done much shopping down here.

Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    Is there any particular type of rubber that's good down here that they don't sell in the States? Looking to bring some back, but then I feel like I can find anything online.

Or any souvenirs I can get down here for people back at home? Anything really, special, unique, and inexpensive.

I already have Mate & Dulce de leche on my list.
    I've never seen any of the Prime line in the States. I just can't imagine anything you could buy here being better than the best you could find up there though.

Rubber or Souvenirs to get

Is there any particular type of rubber that's good down here that they don't sell in the States? Looking to bring some back, but then I feel like I can find anything online.

Or any souvenirs I can get down here for people back at home? Anything really, special, unique, and inexpensive.

I already have Mate & Dulce de leche on my list.

Posting Limitations