Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

??

Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    One hour is always safer but it also depends on a timeframe.

Some of these board guys act self righteous on the board but cry when a chica short changes them.
    Ahhhhh........ You are an Argentine.......Now I understand.

Yeah

One hour is always safer but it also depends on a timeframe.

Some of these board guys act self righteous on the board but cry when a chica short changes them.

It is probably wise to stick to one hour for a first time girl.

However I have kicked them out before 1 hour is up but have always payed the agreed upon price. The 30 minute thing is too short of time for me. Every time I have been to Nuevo Estilo it seems like they are knocking on the door just as I am getting into it. The extra 30 minutes might be called the introvert tax. Most guys I meet here can do two shots in 1 hour. I usually just do one. It is why I tend to go to the massage girls even though usually they are older and not as good looking as the straight up privado girls.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

A Deal is a Deal

You agreed to pay her 3000 pesos for three hours. YOU broke the deal, not the chica. From what YOU say, you told her to leave after only two hours. That was your decision, not hers. You should have paid her the full amount as agreed, and chalked your loss up to a learning experience.

Tres3.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Hindsight

Yeah. Should have only booked for two hours.

You should be ashamed of yourself for shortchanging the girl after agreeing to spend three hours with her and pay her 3000 pesos, especially after she gave what you described as a good performance including BBFS. Shady dishonest guys like you are the reason girls insist on being paid the entire amount upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Started at 2134 Vicente Lopez. No cover before 1200pm. There were chicas around. Bought one drink at 170 pesos and departed.

Walked over to Newport. Friendly chicas that speak good English. Chatted up a nice looking Argentine named Laura. Charges 200us per hour. Gringos pay that rate.

She politely left the table when a group of American hunters sat down. They invited some chicas and probably paid their rates. There are plenty of rich gringos traveling to Argentina for fishing and hunting.

Decided to return to 2164 when I was stopped by a younger looking ivanka trump.

Chica is named Andrea who lives in Mar del Plata and travels to ba for the weekend. Telephone number is.

Sexy chica with a nice rack she claims was reduced. Agreed to 3000 pesos for 3 hours.

Rode back in a taxi to the hotel room. Good performer that screams too much. Orgasms very easily. Unfortunately no deep throating but sin condom. Initially a problem with wanting money first. Agreed to 2000 upfront with remaining after 3 hours.

Fun chica that started raping me. Loves to orgasm. Round 2 was sin condom.

Took a break drinking a beer. Followed up with pillow talk and her showing me pics of her adorable daughter.

Realized that I did not want to be with her for 3 hours. After the third round requested she leave. Wanted remaining balance. Told her we were together for only 2 hours.

Threatened to call the police. Bluff. The bigger problem was the noise. Slammed my door. Fell on the ground. Front desk person stopped to inspect. There were no marks of any kind on her. Never touched her. She told him she was calling police.

Gave her taxi fAre and she quickly departed.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Whew

Started at 2134 Vicente Lopez. No cover before 1200pm. There were chicas around. Bought one drink at 170 pesos and departed.

Walked over to Newport. Friendly chicas that speak good English. Chatted up a nice looking Argentine named Laura. Charges 200us per hour. Gringos pay that rate.

She politely left the table when a group of American hunters sat down. They invited some chicas and probably paid their rates. There are plenty of rich gringos traveling to Argentina for fishing and hunting.

Decided to return to 2164 when I was stopped by a younger looking ivanka trump.

Chica is named Andrea who lives in Mar del Plata and travels to ba for the weekend. Telephone number is.

Sexy chica with a nice rack she claims was reduced. Agreed to 3000 pesos for 3 hours.

Rode back in a taxi to the hotel room. Good performer that screams too much. Orgasms very easily. Unfortunately no deep throating but sin condom. Initially a problem with wanting money first. Agreed to 2000 upfront with remaining after 3 hours.

Fun chica that started raping me. Loves to orgasm. Round 2 was sin condom.

Took a break drinking a beer. Followed up with pillow talk and her showing me pics of her adorable daughter.

Realized that I did not want to be with her for 3 hours. After the third round requested she leave. Wanted remaining balance. Told her we were together for only 2 hours.

Threatened to call the police. Bluff. The bigger problem was the noise. Slammed my door. Fell on the ground. Front desk person stopped to inspect. There were no marks of any kind on her. Never touched her. She told him she was calling police.

Gave her taxi fAre and she quickly departed.

28 or 56

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    That first one was the chick I call 28. I call her that because I have seen her leave, fuck a guy (presumably) and be back at Newport in 28 minutes.

4000 pesos is a crazy price unless they are spending hours and you can get off multiple times.

This chick will fuck the skin off your dick for an hour for 1800.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...7-4114_963.htm
    Thats funny. This one was about 5'6" with heels on. Short little dyed blonde mohawk with the rest of her head shaved. Nice body. After me she sat down with a table of guys and left with two. Not sure if she was back in 28 or 56.

Quote Originally Posted by Che56  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for first time last night about 00.30. There were 3-4 customers and 7 girls. Barely had a drink in my hand before a girl approached and started chatting me up. Bought her a drink, sat down with her and talked for a few. She quoted me 4000 and as soon as she realized I wasn't buying, off she went. Enjoyed more lengthy conversations with a couple other girls who were much more friendly and each quoted me 4000, neither interested me. I thought most of the girls were 30ish and most a little chunky. When I left around 2:00 there were a few more girls but I'd lost interest. I'll chalk it up to it was Monday night. Will I go back while I'm here? Of course!

Just to mention, while walking home along the cemetery wall on Vincente Lopez there were three pairs of girls working. Not my type but nice to see the activity.
    That first one was the chick I call 28. I call her that because I have seen her leave, fuck a guy (presumably) and be back at Newport in 28 minutes.

4000 pesos is a crazy price unless they are spending hours and you can get off multiple times.

This chick will fuck the skin off your dick for an hour for 1800.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...7-4114_963.htm

NewPort 01/30/17

Stopped in for first time last night about 00.30. There were 3-4 customers and 7 girls. Barely had a drink in my hand before a girl approached and started chatting me up. Bought her a drink, sat down with her and talked for a few. She quoted me 4000 and as soon as she realized I wasn't buying, off she went. Enjoyed more lengthy conversations with a couple other girls who were much more friendly and each quoted me 4000, neither interested me. I thought most of the girls were 30ish and most a little chunky. When I left around 2:00 there were a few more girls but I'd lost interest. I'll chalk it up to it was Monday night. Will I go back while I'm here? Of course!

Just to mention, while walking home along the cemetery wall on Vincente Lopez there were three pairs of girls working. Not my type but nice to see the activity.

Stopped in last night about 00:15. Only about two or three other customers in the entire place and perhaps 25 - 30 girls; out of those there was perhaps a half dozen I'd do if the price was right and I was in the mood. MSRP on a beer 195 pesos before any discounts.

Last bar standing.

Or so it seems.

Went there at about 3:30 (after finding Hook and Ness closed and 977 unatractive). My first time inside.

About 10 Dominicans in there. Some 5 or 6 clients.

I found Marlene (see my prior reports on her in the "Hook" thread). She was also in NP for her first time, an exiled from Hook. Was there with Flor, another Dominican about 160 cm tall, short, strait (ironed) hair (bearly touching her shoulder).

As it was their first night there, and nobody gave their any guidance, they didn't know if I was supposed to buy them drinks or what before leaving. After sitting at a table for 3 minutes, waving unsucessfully to the waitress, we decided we could go as we came. And left whithout consuming. To the short time hotel in Anchorena street. Flor was really not interested in making the night a one to remember, so I will follow her lead and forget what happened. AR$ 2.000 for each, but gave them nothing for the taxi.
    Last edited by Local; 12-18-16 at 12:00. Reason: Typo

Newport...The latest

Yes Newport is Open....I have visited Newport for 3 or the last 4 nights.....Firstly I should say that I visit this Bar before most others as it is only 7 blocks away from where I stay not becuse it is my favorite place. The new formatt seems to be have fewer girls in the place to make it look less like a hooker bar. Also now the girls are expected to buy 1 drink per night as a sort of seat rental arangement. Most of the girls who go there have been doing so for years, I can remember some of them from 10 years ago.....Drinks are expensive...like $300 pesos (USD20) a drink (Beer or Soda)..So the idea is drink in the apartment before you go and only buy 1 drink there. The girls who hit you up there will ask you to buy them a drink in the first 2 minutes of conversation.....and most are now around the 40 yr age group. I remember when there would be the occassion hottie there...But I have no seen anything worth persuing in the last 3 visits..

So my summary is....Like the rest of B.A. At the moment visit because there is nothing else not because it is the best place.....Overall personal rating 4/10.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sly One For This Post:

The Cosby Show

Quote Originally Posted by Gagoo  [View Original Post]
    Those have been hard to find, or decent sleeping pills. I tried many countries and ask for Ambien. Some places like Colombia will sell Zoplicona. It is slower to work, but puts me to sleep a solid 8 hours. I haven't been to Chile or Bolivia yet, but for South American pharmacies, the loosest ones are in Peru. I went to one pharmacy in Lima and asked and no problem, I just bought a box of ten. I went accross the street and asked another pharmacy, and I bought 2 boxes of a different brand. All good stuff. I tried many places in Colombia and they won't sell it without a prescription. And only certain pharmacies are even allowed to have the highly controlled stuff. But I found one guy in Bogota, he has a big box of meds hidden away, and he sells Ambien. I also found one place in Trinidad, they had an original bottle of 100 and sell you just 1 pill at a time, but I think it was about $3 US a pill. Another place is in Cabo San Lucas, those pharmacies in the harbor will sell A-Z. For the hard core stuff they will charge a US street price. I bought 10 generic Ambien there, made in India. But they were good. Seems like what they did is import meds from India, then they sell them off the books. I tried a pharmacy in Nicaragua, they don't give a damn what you want to buy, if they have it, they will sell it. But the ones I went to didn't have Ambien. I bought a half dozen boxes of meds to try them out and the price was still very cheap.
    Just ask Bill Cosby for a handful.

I'm sure he has a large supply.

TL.

I saw a new post to this thread and got excited that there was news...

Alas, it was something else. FWIW, the last thing I want is something to put me to sleep. Even when I was on ADHD meds (getting a solid 3-4 hours of sleep a night), the last thing I wanted was sleep. I can sleep standing up. So, sleep isn't my problem.

Posting Limitations