Thread: Sao Paulo: What does it cost?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Redondo
    I booked 3 and 4 star hotels in the central area of Sao Paulo for next month for about $45 a night (double occupancy) when Orbitz has their $200 coupon for 5 nights. Not an apartment, but it should work out well. If you're willing to spend the time looking for some deals, you can save some money.

Redondo, I have never been to Brasil. Just an educated guess about costs.

Thomaso is a little off, it is about 2.5 times more. I am in Rio now and was in Sao Paulo a few days before. The prices in Rio have gone up but Sao Paulo is worse than here. With the dollar falling against the Real and the Brazilian economy growing things are getting a little expensive here and in Sao Paulo for us Gringos, but hey all you guys come here to Brazil and spend you dough, leave me more chicas in BA to play with.

Thanks,

I was thinking about the same lines.

I estimated I need about 200 reales a day there and about 100 peso in BA.

I doubt also that a small 30-40 m2 appartment will cost around 2000 dollar. I think it would be close to 1500 dollar.

How much time did you spend there?

Cost is twice as much as BA.

I don't know, I am not active on that forum.

And right now I just want some rough estimates.

Wouldn't this get a much better response on the ISG Brazil forum?

Sao Paulo: What does it cost?

I wonder if somebody has some experience about living in SP because I would like to know what it approx. Cost.

I spend about 100 peso a day (excluding rent) in BA and I would think it would be atleast 200 reales in SP.

What does it cost to rent a small (30/40m2) fully furnished appartment in a nice building (Puerto Madero or similar, so probally Jardims, Vila Olimpia, Madalena, Itaim) with everything included for 6 months?

Posting Limitations