Thread: Black

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Unless You Are Argentine

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    it continues to be expensive. Makes no sense. There are so many choices, I would recommend skipping it. At 300 peso a drink it is not worth even stepping in and hanging out for a while.
    It makes no sense to the logical and rational mind. However, the typical Argentine is neither logical nor rational.

Tres3.

Past its time

Black is still riding on the coattails of it's past glory. Whet there past Saturday at midnight. Less than 12 girls and mostly 6's and 7s. I did not see a single 8-10 like I used to before but it continues to be expensive. Makes no sense. There are so many choices, I would recommend skipping it. At 300 peso a drink it is not worth even stepping in and hanging out for a while.

Past its time

Black is still riding on the coattails of it's past glory. When there one evening this week at midnight. Less than 12 girls and mostly 6's and 7s. I did not see a single 8-10 like I used to before but it continues to be expensive. Makes no sense. There are so many choices, I would recommend skipping it. At 300 peso a drink it is not worth even stepping in and hanging out for a while.

Correct Context Please 1

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    That's the point. 600 p is NOT a steal and neither is 400.
    Let's put this into the correct context gentleman.

If a Chica from Black asks for ONLY 400 p or 600 p then It's a GREAT deal!

Even if it's a BBBJ!

Common Boys!

400 p or 600 p from a Black provider would be a steal, whether she is a dog or not.

It's the fact that her drink cost more than her asshole!

Wango Tango Foxtrot?

Yes, we can get overlaid for 250 pesos at a killer privado but we are talking about Black pussy.

The girls must have wanted 400 or 600 dollars! Not pesos!

And that's High!

Man, that's as High as Giraffe Pussy and that's plenty high!

TL.

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    My point was that 600 p is NOT a steal! Its not real expensive. But it sure is not cheap!
    That's the point. 600 p is NOT a steal and neither is 400.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    There are still THOUSANDS of girls in BA who would provide a session of one hour at 400 to 600 pesos, and many of these girls can be GOOD.
    There are millions of girls at 300 to 500 p that ARE GOOD! My point was that 600 p is NOT a steal! Its not real expensive. But it sure is not cheap!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Things have changed but not that much

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    600 p is a "steal" My, my how things are changing!
    There are still THOUSANDS of girls in BA who would provide a session of one hour at 400 to 600 pesos, and many of these girls can be GOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]

600 p and 400 p would be a steal anywhere.
    600 p is a "steal" My, my how things are changing!

Pesos or Dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by RubiksCube  [View Original Post]
    Went to black tonight for last time. Bought 2 drinks and 2 drinks for girls 2200 pesos. Spoke with 2 girls both offered to go home with me for $600 as starting point. When I declined both quickly were willing to drop to $400. I left alone.
    I know that you payed $2200.00 pesos for some shit drinks but did the girls start at $600.00 DOLLARS or Pesos?

600 p and 400 p would be a steal anywhere.

If they quoted you 600 dollars and dropped to 400 dollars you should have shot them!

TL.

Or asked them if that was for a week's worth of hummers!

When will they close?

Went to black tonight for last time.
    To make this your last time would be a good decision.

Bought 2 drinks and 2 drinks for girls 2200 pesos.
    That's already more than enough for 2 sessions with chicas who ask for relatively high prices, and in fact would cover 3 or 4 sessions with THOUSANDS more girls who work in BA.

Spoke with 2 girls both offered to go home with me for $600 as starting point. When I declined both quickly were willing to drop to $400.
    US$400 is a ridiculous price for ANY girl here. Pesos equivalent to US$100 would be reasonable, but US$400 never. Quoting such a price shows that these girls aren't seeing many clients these days. Another example of Argie business model, "When business is low, raise the price".

I left alone.
    A very wise decision, I'd say. It will not surprise me if the place is closed sooner or later due to lack of business.
    Last edited by Joe 23; 08-20-14 at 13:09. Reason: To make my statement clear

Crazy prices

Went to black tonight for last time. Bought 2 drinks and 2 drinks for girls 2200 pesos. Spoke with 2 girls both offered to go home with me for $600 as starting point. When I declined both quickly were willing to drop to $400. I left alone.

Well it's still there

I always drop by Black when I come to town. The entry is $300 P and my preferred scotch is now $450, damn for that much you can get laid. The talent has really declined, when I first came down this place was wall to wall 7's and up. You had to get there before 01:00 or the best were already gone. Today 75% of the women would not have made the cut to be allowed in the club. I only saw two that were of interest and one was a dancer the rest were total trash. They don't even know how to dress anymore! Peter and his wife Valeria were working behind the bar and they said business was not so good anymore.

How the mighty have fallen.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    This is not about value mongering or price policing. From the nature of my business I understand the client with one night in BA willing to pay a few extra bucks for a "sure shot" and I can't blame or criticize him. I know most of the chicas understand this and those that don't will soon readjust their pricing to normal rates. But prices in clubs like Black...? About 80% of their clients are Argentines on government expense accounts. All I can say is AP mongers keep away even if you can pay the exorbitant prices. The place is for corrupt politicians and stupid gringos. The pussy isn't going to be any better than any other place.
    From everything I have heard about this place, and based on my experience at hippopotamus, I won't even think about walking into black.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawman For This Post:

This is not about value mongering or price policing. From the nature of my business I understand the client with one night in BA willing to pay a few extra bucks for a "sure shot" and I can't blame or criticize him. I know most of the chicas understand this and those that don't will soon readjust their pricing to normal rates. But prices in clubs like Black...? About 80% of their clients are Argentines on government expense accounts. All I can say is AP mongers keep away even if you can pay the exorbitant prices. The place is for corrupt politicians and stupid gringos. The pussy isn't going to be any better than any other place.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I know since Dickhead departed our company, and Moe went on to his reward I have inherited the "Value Monger" title but I got to tell you I was shocked tonight. I went to Black with another degenerate I know from here for the first time in 5 years or so. I was prepared for the sticker shock on the drink (200 P) for a bottle of water. But what just blew my fucking mind was the chicka drink price. They start, yes START at 800 pesos.

There was 20 girls there (holiday) with maybe 5 of them acceptable, and 2 of those that while not exceptional were bordering on kinda hot, certainly nothing better than can be found at Hook any night of the week. Myself and the degenerate made the 4th and 5th guy in the place. They have to be trying to milk that pig for every peso until they get closed.

I'll never go back.
    So its a thousand pesos before you even get to start talking business. The clients of Black deserve to be ripped off if they are that stupid to continue patronizing the place. Since they are still open It seems there are enough stupid people to support them! And DR, there is nothing wrong with being a value monger. Its smart to try to get the best value for your money no matter what you are spending it on!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Posting Limitations