Thread: Florida 461 1G - PERMANENTLY CLOSED!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, but what is the half hour price?
    I'll ask them tomorrow

Half Hour Price?

Thanks for the update, but what is the half hour price?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez  [View Original Post]
    Because the kast years I had good experiences with this privado, I made a visut there yesterday. The prices are much higher than a year ago and one of the girls told me that therefore theyve lost many clients. Indeed, the diff is 50% : from 100 to 150 now p / h.

Because it was Saturday only 4 girls were presented to me. But it seems that at working days there are 10 girls. (that could be correct information because in the last years indeed there were working 10 girls there)

My favorite Camilla (I know: not THE Camilla) didn't work but without any doubt I see her next week. This time I was with Roxy. 24 why from Paraguay, friendly and with a nice body. From the other 3 girls 2 were in the 30's or more and the 4th hardy told me her name, not interested, may be she was waiting an other client.

Because the kast years I had good experiences with this privado, I made a visut there yesterday. The prices are much higher than a year ago and one of the girls told me that therefore theyve lost many clients. Indeed, the diff is 50% : from 100 to 150 now p / h.

Because it was Saturday only 4 girls were presented to me. But it seems that at working days there are 10 girls. (that could be correct information because in the last years indeed there were working 10 girls there)

My favorite Camilla (I know: not THE Camilla) didn't work but without any doubt I see her next week. This time I was with Roxy. 24 why from Paraguay, friendly and with a nice body. From the other 3 girls 2 were in the 30's or more and the 4th hardy told me her name, not interested, may be she was waiting an other client.

I was here several times with Florencia from Paraguay. She loves kissing and is very hot, 23 and, Camilla (No, not THE Camilla, but a girl from Paraguay) At other days I was with Belen (Argentine) but this girl is now working alone, 23 years old student if have here phonenumber.

My favorite girl in this privado Florencia and I was with her several times 2 or 3 hours, I paid 80 por hour.

Tried Twice but just couldn't stay

I stopped in here 2 times the first time was on Tuesday I was told there was 4 chicas on but 3 were busy and the remaining chica was not my cup of tea. I was quoted 60 for 30 min or 80 for the hour. I left but thought I'd come back later and see what the talent pool looked like. I did go back Thursday in the evening and the chica who opened the door looked good but wasn't on the menu. The other two were not what I'm into but were not bad one was a little thicker but still nice and the other was very thin looked like my big ass might break her! I decided not to partake and it seemed the price for half hour went up to 70p in the evening and that put me off a bit. So I went off on my way. To be fair I had visited gysells earlier in he morning and I guess I was looking for a diamond in the rough. As for the apartment Its off Florida which is a major pedestrian walk through and the main door to access the builing is open and you can just walk up the steps and to the back to ring the bell it's easy to find and enter and they are passing out flyers like mad. Inside it's certainly nothing special bit it was clean and comfortable which I guess is all you really need. Happy mongering.

Thank You

Finally, we find out.

Now If Someone would check out the other places I mentioned, I could do another update for 56- to the end. For Now.

I will be there next month if anyone is interested in walking and checking other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez
    Indeed it is Florida 461 1G, tel. (I tried both and the same girl me answered)

4328-8014 and 4328-4909 The entrance is at the first floor but they use more floors: 2, 3 and 4 including that from the former 4E.

I was there today and paid 80 for an hour completo (30 min convencional is 40 pesos)

6 girls, 3 of them from Paraguay the other argentinan. I had Belem, not a 8 or something like that but my "girl next door", 23 why and friendly. The other girls are all of the same age (20-25) and 7 to 8.

Indeed it is Florida 461 1G, tel. (I tried both and the same girl me answered)

4328-8014 and 4328-4909 The antrance is at the first floor but they use more floors: 2, 3 and 4 inluding that from the former 4E.

I was there today and paid 80 for an hour completo (30 min convencional is 40 pesos)

6 girls, 3 of them from Paraguay the other argentinan. I had Belem, not a 8 or something like that but my "girl next door", 23 why and friendly. The other girls are all of the same age (20-25) and 7 to 8.

Help

Will someone please call this number and ask them for the correct address?

4328-8014

Why year ago I visited 2 or 3 times another privado at this address: 4E, the entrance is a little complicated but I'm sure there was a privado at the 4th floor.

I think 461 is only one floor. The privado is behind a glass door.

4 E

I have one for Florida 716, piso 4 E.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez
    And Florida 461 4E still exist?

I was there last time a year ago.

1 G

Thanks for the update.

Did you go there?

I have two different numbers for each apartment, please call the one for 1G. Maybe it is 1E.

If so are the prices the same at 1C?

Quote Originally Posted by PendejoLoco
    Does not exist.

Its 1C

And Florida 461 4E still exist?

I was there last time a year ago.

Does not exist.

Its 1C

Florida 461 1G - PERMANENTLY CLOSED!

Florida 461, piso 1 G, at Lavalle. 6 Chicas. Prices: 80p 30 min., 120p hour. Tel: 4328-8014. Hours: 24/6, Closed on Sundays.

Thanks to Tessan for checking this one out.

Posting Limitations