This blog is moderated by Rock Harders

Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    It's really pretty simple: Do you like darker skinned women of African descendancy living third world squalor, or do you prefer lighter skinned women of European descendancy living in a modern international city?
    It is obvious you have never been to sosua or stayed at Mary Rose. Please review the link if you are interested in the third world squalor! IALOTFLMAO! Bad El Jeffe. Bad! Of course, you also get the pleasure of hanging with a rock star like Gato Hunter in Argentina. Just one more nail in the Dominican Republic coffin! LOL. Monger on dudes. Toymann.

http://maryrosedr.com/

The owner operator Rick does an even better job than Jackson on the details, and that really says something!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Two very experienced guys, Rock and Tim, who's opinions I value highly have such different XP's. Was having el Sid as a guide worth that much, different expectations, maybe different places? I wonder what it was? I see that Rock's was years ago, could things have changed that much?

Just curious.
    It's really pretty simple: Do you like darker skinned women of African descendancy living in third world squalor, or do you prefer lighter skinned women of European descendancy living in a modern international city?

Read the posts DAddy!

The Rock post was about punta Cana. The recent posts are about Sosua! Sosua is and has been the monger capital of the DR for many years. Never fails to amaze me how poor some of our members reading comprehension is? Go figure. Monger on fellas. Toymann.

Ps. You don't need a guide in sosua in the least to find the chicas. They are everywhere and outnumber the gringos 25 to 30 to one. All that is required is a wallet and a heartbeat.

Pps. It was really cool meeting Tim for the first time, great guy! Exon was his usual self, a laugh a minute! This was my 6th trip over the past 4 years. Gets better every time. Rock's experience was a function of his location, nothing more!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hey Exon,

Is it true? I hear you were dipping your wick in the brown sugar every night and loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123  [View Original Post]
    Our landlord was Rick who runs 3 different hotels, Rock's, Sosua Suits and Mary Rose. Rick's a great guy that try's to make his guest happy and a great landlord. Moreover Rick is Not rude unlike another landlord in Buenos Aires.
    Anybody can tolerate you for a couple days. Just go back and stay at his place for another 3 or 4 visits. I'm sure he'll eventually develop the demeanor necessary to combat the constant stupidity that you'll inflict upon him.

Thanks,

Jackson

Are there two DR's?

Two very experienced guys, Rock and Tim, who's opinions I value highly have such different XP's. Was having el Sid as a guide worth that much, different expectations, maybe different places? I wonder what it was? I see that Rock's was years ago, could things have changed that much?

Just curious.

Not a Bad Back-up Plan

Sosua was a real hoot all-in-all. It was a fun crew with lots of great dinners and happy hours. Rocky's Restaurant is the perfect meeting place to hang out and swap war stories. A brief synopsis:

Pros:

The location: God it was refreshing not to have to spend 10 hours (or more) in an airplane to get to my destination.

The beach: Sosua has one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. The scene was total chill and I spent every sunny day swimming and relaxing. A beach chair (w / umbrella) ran 100 pesos and total body massage 1000 pesos (25 bucks).

Rumba Bar: This is the happy hour bar with plenty of free-lancers. Found a great gal here the first day and repeated several times. 1500 pesos short time.

Passions: This is an in-house menu bar with lots of cuties (although you can pull them for take-out) 2500 pesos for short term in-house (top-notch facilities).

Cons:

Sosua central is a noisy place until 2 AM. Plan your schedule accordingly. Also, the motoconchos are loud and annoying.

D-Latins was a complete zoo that makes a jet engine sound like a purring kitten. Don't even try to turn around in here. Not my scene at all.

All in all a great trip with good friends. Thanks Bennie.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tequila Tim For This Post:

Retired Member

Rock's and Sosua in the Dominican Republic

Yes a bunch of us mongers from BA spent last week in the DR.

Our landlord was Rick who runs 3 different hotels, Rock's, Sosua Suits and Mary Rose. Rick's a great guy that try's to make his guest happy and a great landlord. Moreover Rick is Not rude unlike another landlord in Buenos Aires.

I would recomend his Mary Rose hotel, a beautiful place.

Also it was great to see Bennie after almost 3 years.

An interesting foot note to Sosua, its almost impossible to spent a $100 USD in a day.

Chica's run $50 USD for an hour, $75 for TNL and Toymann was paying $125 USD for his Chica 24/7.

Exon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Exon123 For This Post:

Vacation Travel to the Dominican Republic

Mongers,

After all the back and forth about this place, and all the boasts by our former colleague Sidney, I found myself in Punta Cana this past weekend to attend a wedding. I stayed at the Paradissus Punta Cana Resort which was nice enough visually but cheaped out on details that lessen the experience (poor quality sheets, pillows, mattresses, etc) The worst part of the entire experience was the food; there were about seven or eight restaurants on the resort and every one was GOD AWFUL. Almost all the guests attending the wedding had digestive issues as a result of the shitty food.

On the ride from the airport, the desolate surroundings, demographics, and general squalor made me feel like I was in West Africa. There were several hooker bars I stopped by on the one night I had available to monger (Conejitas, and a few others I can't remember) and the quality of the inventory was so bad I would not have even considered banging any of the girls for free. There were also some working girls available for hire hanging around the resort but they too were laughably awful. I did not see a single Dominican girl the entire time that I would pay to bang.

Fortunately, I had my Brasilian non-pro fly in to meet me on the second day of the trip so I did not go unsatisfied. I would never even consider returning to the Dominican Republic.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Posting Limitations