Thread: TejanoLibre's Privado and Club Tours

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by GoodGuy

Florencia from Orleans!

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFun  [View Original Post]
    Met up`with Tijuana the other night. Quick arrangements made with 2 hot chickas. Outcall to our hotel. 500 pesos for usual sevices.

Thank you Tijuana, your knowledge and advice is admirable. Will definately reconnect when next in BA.
    Your welcome!

Florencia is the best looking girl I have met in YEARS!

Works 1 week a month in Orleans.

She lives in Mendoza and is in school.

She will go home for the holidays and then she will work the summer in Mar Del Plata.

Your window of opportunity is closing fast!

I tried to bring the 2 girls to the party to introduce them but I missed her phone call due to the music and fun!

Damn it!

I am going to make her my future ex-girlfriend but I'm not jealous so you boys can still poke on her!

Just not too much!

And the butt is reserved for me!

TL

2 hot chickas introduced by TejanoLibres private tours. Florencia and Friend.

Met up`with Tijuana the other night. Quick arrangements made with 2 hot chickas. Outcall to our hotel. 500 pesos for usual sevices.

Thank you Tijuana, your knowledge and advice is admirable. Will definately reconnect when next in BA.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FitnFun For This Post:

About Last Night!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Come on down!

I'm just counting the days down here!

Home. 4 381 2145.

Cell. 156 116 4254

Day or night!

I hope you are doing well!

TL
    About Last Night!

Put together a decent little tour with 6 other boys from this board last night.

We started off at Gran Bar Danzon and Milion for some Non-Pros followed by Newport, Hippo, Hook, Catto's and Ness!

Hooked up 4 of the boys with girls from Newport. 1 of the boys went home alone and me and the Last Man Standing finished off at Hook.

Pricing :

Newport Girls :

2 Super Hot Chicas were $180. 00 Dollars for T. L. N. Very decent price for these girls which most of you would consider to be between 8 and 9. 5's!

Heaven Sent Bodies with about 20 to 22, 000 miles on them!

I mean years old.

Hook had the BEST selection of 18 to 19 year old dancer / providers of the night.

$600. 00 or so for Take-Out and $500 for Dine in in the V. I. P grope room in the back. (Pesos)

Tatianna from PARAGUAY, the nicest face I've cum across in a long time; gave me the best response I have ever heard when I asked her how much.

She said it depends on the guys FACE!

That is FUNNY!

Anyway, we all had a great time and are likely to do it again tonight!

TL

Did You Enjoy Your Meal?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrropes  [View Original Post]
    TL.

Message me privately about a girl for Wednesday or Thursday, late afternoon. Completo please
    Did you have a good time?

You should post your experience if you had a good time or a bad time.

It is for the girls.

If they do a good job they should be rewarded!

Thanks,

TL.

P. S- Did you go for the "Deluxe Rusty Trombone" like I suggested?

TL.

Message me privately about a girl for Wednesday or Thursday, late afternoon. Completo please

Come on Down Hollywood!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    Hey TL!

How are you doing?

I'll be in town for a few days starting Friday, November 05. 2011, do you have time to show me around again?

Also, I have some goodies for you from back home. Skippy peanut butter, Teriyaki Beef Jerky, California SmokeHouse Almonds and some Ghiardelli Chocolates from San

Francisco, California!

Please post your telephone numbers so I can call you if you are not busy.

Hello, also to World Travel 69, Stranger and Jackson!

Hope to see you soon,

Hollywood.

Originally Posted by Hollywood124 [View Original Post]

"Hello, TL and thank you once again for your tour of Buenos Aires!

I was late for Day one as Delta Airlines lost my baggage and I was stuck in Atlanta, Georgia (ATL). (I think door to door, from Los Angeles (LAX) to Buenos Aires is about 24 hours with so many delays at LAX and again at ATL).

Day two, I was so sleep-deprived and I had a very bad stiff neck as I was waiting for Delta to send my baggage to my hotel when I was in ATL (Delta never did send them) that I stayed in my hotel to rest. That night, you sent me to one of your wonderful girlfriends! I was very happy! (And no more stiff neck or pains of any kind, your girls are the best!)

Day three, we met at your outdoor office (coffee shop) on Pelligrinos (parallel to 9 de Julio) and Viamonte. I gladly paid you 400 pesos ARG (100US) for your All Day and Night tour and we visited places that were even nicer than Paris, France in my opinion! Great food at reasonable prices and of course, the most beautiful and sensual women in the world at fair prices!

Repeat for day four, five, six and seven.

I gladly paid you for your expert services as I am a newby in Buenos Aires and you saved me possibly hundreds of dollars from getting Ripped-Off from some of the lower class Argentines. And, always checking on me to see if your girlfriends gave me only the best service! (I hope you do not beat them on my behalf!) (just joking!)

One of my favorites was Veronica. And on her back she has a tattoo that says,"The ass that you see below is reserved only for "Hollywood" in Japanese letters!" (This is true, please see TL and he will take you to Veronica. Please be advised the notice is still in effect, so no touching you guys!)

Oh, thanks to Jackson for resetting my account. Sorry I missed your dinner party. I was busy with one of TL's girlfriends that night. (You must understand, in Hollywood there is no sex allowed and moreover we can only eat salad and Tofu. I'll be at your dinner party next time).

And Hello, to Stranger, nice seeing you again. Also, and Hello, to World Travel, respectfully, it was very nice to meet you! You have also helped newbies like me immensely. Thanks for all you advice. All I have to say is,"Lord Have Mercy On My Soul!" I can't believe I met "The Master!"

All in all, I want to thank you again Tejano Libre for all you kind services, suggestions and checking on your girlfriends to make sure they gave me the best possible service! Hope to be back in September if possible. I want to bring you somethings that you cannot get in Buenos Aires from Costco back in the States.

See you soon,

Hollywood"
    Come on down!

I'm just counting the days down here!

Home. 4 381 2145.

Cell .156 116 4254

Day or night!

I hope you are doing well!

TL

TejanoLibre's Privado and Club Tours!

Hey TL!

How are you doing?

I'll be in town for a few days starting Friday, November 05. 2011, do you have time to show me around again?

Also, I have some goodies for you from back home. Skippy peanut butter, Teriyaki Beef Jerky, California SmokeHouse Almonds and some Ghiardelli Chocolates from San

Francisco, California!

Please post your telephone numbers so I can call you if you are not busy.

Hello, also to World Travel 69, Stranger and Jackson!

Hope to see you soon,

Hollywood.

Originally Posted by Hollywood124 [View Original Post]

"Hello, TL and thank you once again for your tour of Buenos Aires!

I was late for Day one as Delta Airlines lost my baggage and I was stuck in Atlanta, Georgia (ATL). (I think door to door, from Los Angeles (LAX) to Buenos Aires is about 24 hours with so many delays at LAX and again at ATL).

Day two, I was so sleep-deprived and I had a very bad stiff neck as I was waiting for Delta to send my baggage to my hotel when I was in ATL (Delta never did send them) that I stayed in my hotel to rest. That night, you sent me to one of your wonderful girlfriends! I was very happy! (And no more stiff neck or pains of any kind, your girls are the best!)

Day three, we met at your outdoor office (coffee shop) on Pelligrinos (parallel to 9 de Julio) and Viamonte. I gladly paid you 400 pesos ARG (100US) for your All Day and Night tour and we visited places that were even nicer than Paris, France in my opinion! Great food at reasonable prices and of course, the most beautiful and sensual women in the world at fair prices!

I gladly paid you for your expert services as I am a newby in Buenos Aires and you saved me possibly hundreds of dollars from getting Ripped-Off from some of the lower class Argentines. And, always checking on me to see if your girlfriends gave me only the best service! (I hope you do not beat them on my behalf!) (just joking!)

One of my favorites was Veronica. And on her back she has a tattoo that says,"The ass that you see below is reserved only for "Hollywood" in Japanese letters!" (This is true, please see TL and he will take you to Veronica. Please be advised the notice is still in effect, so no touching you guys!)

Oh, thanks to Jackson for resetting my account. Sorry I missed your dinner party. I was busy with one of TL's girlfriends that night. (You must understand, in Hollywood there is no sex allowed and moreover we can only eat salad and Tofu. I'll be at your dinner party next time).

And Hello, to Stranger, nice seeing you again. Also, and Hello, to World Travel, respectfully, it was very nice to meet you! You have also helped newbies like me immensely. Thanks for all you advice. All I have to say is,"Lord Have Mercy On My Soul!" I can't believe I met "The Master!"

All in all, I want to thank you again Tejano Libre for all you kind services, suggestions and checking on your girlfriends to make sure they gave me the best possible service! Hope to be back in September if possible. I want to bring you somethings that you cannot get in Buenos Aires from Costco back in the States.

See you soon,

Hollywood"

Thanks for your help.

I really enjoyed spending a couple of evenings with you on my last trip. Enjoyed our minitour of Plaza de Mayo. I left BA thinking that there are still many things to try in Buenos Aires even though this was my fifth trip.

In fact, I wish I would have stayed a bit longer. I am in Sao Paulo now which secretly was my all time favorite place for adult activities. But the Brazil economy is overheating. Minimum wage is going up 7. 25 percent this year. Prices are too high. Omelete and coffee this morning for $10. I went to Bomboa last night and it is $133 dollars to get in the place. There are some stunners but probably no more than Hippo. In Bomboa, they start out asking for $400. One thing I prefer is that the action starts around 9 PM when the second shift of girls arrives.

Plus, and it is a big plus, you see more good-looking women walking around BA than in Sao Paulo. I think the lookers in Sao Paulo are in their cars like Los Angeles.

So if you are reading this report, I recommend going to Buenos Aires and doing the tour or spend some time with TL. He can help get connected to what you want to do.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Thank You Hollywood!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    Hello, TL and thank you once again for your tour of Buenos Aires!

Day three, we met at your outdoor office (coffee shop) on Pelligrinos (parallel to 9 de Julio) and Viamonte. I gladly paid you 400 pesos Colombian (100US) for your All Day and Night tour and we visited places that were even nicer than Paris, France in my opinion! Great food at reasonable prices and of course, the most beautiful and sensual women in the world at fair prices!

See you soon,

Hollywood
    God knows that I could not have payed you to write a more positive review!

Thank you very much!

You walked my ass off all week and we saw everything worth seeing in BA but Dude you killed me!

We Came, We Saw and We Conquered!

Vini, Viri, Vinche!

I appologize that it has taken me so long to Thank You but I have been poking too much!

12 hour boners are a *****!

Like a kickstand on a motorcycle!

Try sleeping with one my little buddy!

Be cool and get your butt back down to The Opposite of Sex Prison!

TL

Thanks Tejano Libre for your wonderful tour!

Hello, TL and thank you once again for your tour of Buenos Aires!

Day three, we met at your outdoor office (coffee shop) on Pelligrinos (parallel to 9 de Julio) and Viamonte. I gladly paid you 400 pesos Colombian (100US) for your All Day and Night tour and we visited places that were even nicer than Paris, France in my opinion! Great food at reasonable prices and of course, the most beautiful and sensual women in the world at fair prices!

See you soon,

Hollywood
    Last edited by Hollywood124; 06-04-11 at 09:21. Reason: Typo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Your the Einstein Buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    TL, weren't you an astronaut back in the 90's?
    Space Cadet maybe.

Forgot about being in the US Navy as an Air Traffic Controller!

That was a joke!

I have the worst case of Hyper Active Attention Deficit Disorder known to man!

It only took them a month to figure that out!

Boot Camp was a blast!

The Human Guinea Pig was the most amount of money for the least amount of work!

Or was that selling Porsches?

Good to hear from you!

Hope your doing well!

TL

Talking

TL, weren't you an astronaut back in the 90's?

Angry Now I Got It!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    My brothers and myself have destroyed poor Fiorella's postings. The last postings are more about TL and his style of promotion than this lady. Could we tag this onto TL's tour business' promotion thread, rather than this poor girl's thread.

This has become counter productive as a discussion of Fiorella. Poor TL has now entered into a justication of abusing a drug used to increase testosterone production which has resulted 12 hour erections. I hope that one of the readers with a medical backround would warn him of the dangers of his love drops and the hydraulics of the penis resulting from 12 hour erections frequently.

TL get it together! From your favorite Boob[sic]

Miami Bob.

TL 12 HOURS regularly is JUST TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING.

PS this is the most posting on AP since MS SOL was active!
    Now I got it!

You boys think that because she worked at a well known Privado 2 years ago and charged $100 dollars an hour that she should not be charging $200. 00 dollars an hour now.

Well we all know that of that 100 she received about 45 after expenses!

She got wiser and now works at the most expensive Boliche in town.

She has developed a name and reputation in BA that also merits the $200 plus per hour.

Oh yeah Bob , not a " POOR" girl ! I give her about $50,000 to $60,000 a MONTH !

If you go see her at work it will cost you about $1500. 00 pesos to have a good time for a quick hour!

I try to help her out with the boys on this board because she is a friend of mine!

Or a bit more?

I have been called many things in this life but never a PIMP!

If a male promotes, facilitates or benefits financially from prostitution in this country he goes to prison!

I do NOT want to go to an Argie prison!

So PLEASE do not call me a Pimp!

Shit ! If I'm a Pimp then my "Big Brother" Wt69 deserves one million years in prison in 72 different countries for the "Bible" that he publishes that you boys use daily !

I have prostituted myself in many ways throughout my colorful life:

1.) A professional "FENCING CHAMPION" at 15! (I don't mean Olympic Style!)

2.) A fucking carsalesman for 15 years! They were rather nice sleds though. Lamborghini, Porsche and B. M. W.

3.) A "Pharmaceutical Importer and Rep" for 30 years! Not quite Kosher Pharmies!

4.) A Pubic Relations Specialist. Public Dummies. In case you could'nt guess!

5.) And a couple of straight jobs. Museum Exhibit Designer and Interior Designer. Kick ass jobs but not as exciting as numbers 1 and 3!

6.) A human Guinea Pig. Interesting job !

7.) A nude model. Glad I was'nt taking drops then !

8.) An International Weapons Dealer ! Well cross borders anyway .

9.) Hard-Core Porn Photographer ! Last Friday Night !

But I have never been a PIMP!

The only thing that's lacking is to be an Attorney!

Actually being a Pimp would add a nice bit of color and an extra chapter in my book !

Still time to become an attorney!

And last but not least , a one-way , free Lottery Ticket to Argentina Recipient !

I try to spread the word and the legs and asses of the better Chicas that I can find in BA for the benefit of the boys on this board.

Nothing else Boob!

I guess I could quit promoting good finds if you guys want to fuck duds in Privados or take your chances in Boliches!

It's just time and money!

Keep Fucking!

TL.

P. S. Bob, the Love Drops release Human Growth Hormone, not Testosterone!

Huge difference.

Hope to see you when your in town!

Mini tour with TL

On Friday night I teed up with TL to take me to a club or 2. Along the way we met a few street walkers but I was not to take any of these home (my rule) so we started at the triangle. It was too early at 1100 for any reasonable number of girls to be in these places, so we went over to newport, it was quiet at first.only 6 girls in there but after 15 mins they just seemed to flow in (don't know whether they knew TL was in the building or not!) So I laid my eyes on Ludmi who was 32 and pretty easy on the eye. She did speak some english but TL arranged the date for me explaining what we both had in mind. So then we walked back to my apartment in Recoleta. We agreed on 1. 5 hours but after 50 mins she dressed and left for 600 pesos. This guy knows all the girls and is great for a newbie.

Cheers TL

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikau For This Post:

Thumbs down Jackson-Would please move all the chatter about TL's Style of Promotion

My brothers and myself have destroyed poor Fiorella's postings. The last postings are more about TL and his style of promotion than this lady. Could we tag this onto TL's tour business' promotion thread, rather than this poor girl's thread.

This has become counter productive as a discussion of Fiorella. Poor TL has now entered into a justication of abusing a drug used to increase testosterone production which has resulted 12 hour erections. I hope that one of the readers with a medical backround would warn him of the dangers of his love drops and the hydraulics of the penis resulting from 12 hour erections frequently.

TL get it together! From your favorite Boob[sic]

Miami Bob.

TL 12 HOURS regularly is JUST TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING.

PS this is the most posting on AP since MS SOL was active!

Posting Limitations