Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I think you meant to say the Dominicans have fewer customers and tend to leave less often.
    I think what he said is correct. The Dominicans are not as greedy and will take less money so they get more customers.

Great post JamesBond69

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]

Sometimes you can offer a $100 bill, which actually is $1,200 (depending on rate) and the girl will accept.

Most girls who leave are either Dominican or 6-8 and for some strange reason seem on the short side.

8-10 girls leave less often and hustle the clients less. Some just sit around all night, never making a move. They won't go to you. You have to go to them. Hey...they know their worth.
    The Paraguayans sometimes need dollars when they are returning to Paraguay usually near New Year. One told me that she saves her dollars and spends all her pesos. So if she had all her bills paid sometimes she asked to be paid in dollars. Hook will exchange dollars to pesos for the girls. In November 2014 it was 12 pesos to the dollar when we were getting 12.60 to 12.80 on Florida street. This action, of course, violates the rules of mongering. It is too our benefit now but could turn against us in the future.

I think you meant to say the Dominicans have fewer customers and tend to leave less often.

The dancers of course make a little each time they on the pole so maybe they hustle a little less.

Maybe it's being lazy, but one dancer I knew seemed content making 10,000 to 15,000 pesos a month. She is not a big hustler in the bar from what I observed and others have told me.

60 Nigts at Hook - Prices

Prices vary according to time of night, day of week and ratings of the girls. 8-10 girls are obviously more expensive.

Lowest prices at from 11 pm - 1am and on Saturday. General rule is the later in the night the lower the prices but some girls won't leave after 4 am for any price, since they have a long commute home, so it's best not to wait too long before making a selection.

Highest prices are weekdays and between 1 am - 2 am.

There is a three tier price level:

Argentines: 1,000 - 1,500 - never more and rarely $1,000.

Chinese living in Argentine: 1,500 - 2,000.

Foreigner: 1,500 - 3,000 + (sucker price) Usually foreigners can negotiate for a 6-8 girl form1,500 and a 8-10 for 2,000. Please guys: never pay more than 2,000 !!!

There are a few 8-10 that won't leave for less than 2,000 but there are also some 8-10 girls that will leave for 1,500 but never less.

Sometimes you can offer a $100 bill, which actually is $1,200 (depending on rate) and the girl will accept.

Most girls leave once a night, around 1 am and a few leave twice. On any given night about 30 % of the girls never leave. Usually the girls who leave on a regular basis have been at it some time and have steady client they can depend on for one date a week, usually on the same night. Steady clients are mostly Argentine married older men and some are sugar daddies.

Most girls who leave are either Dominican or 6-8 and for some strange reason seem on the short side.

8-10 girls leave less often and hustle the clients less. Some just sit around all night, never making a move. They won't go to you. You have to go to them. Hey...they know their worth.

The girls' ego is also a factor. If a girl quotes you a high price and you decline but change your mind later there is a chance she won't leave with you because you didn't accept her price the first time.

In general I've gotten excellent GFE level service about 80 % of the time, as have other guys I've spoken to but of course there are always some bad experiences. Usually you will realize this if the girls are more pro: have fake boobs, ask for money upfront immediately upon entering the room, bring their own condoms. Older girls tend to be more pro than younger ones.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Girls CHOOSE this line of work - Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Just as anyone (oil rig worker, pipe line layer, truck driver, etc.) chooses the seemingly dirty job for MONEY, most (boy friends and trafficking excepted), hookers choose to sell their bodies to men, and live the life they live, because of the money. If she were ugly, fat, and/or old she could not make the money that a HOOK girl might make, and would probably be one of CFK's welfare handouts, or flipping burgers. In your moralizing, you conveniently forget that most of these girls CHOOSE this line of work. They are not forced to be hookers. This is not something new. It has been happening throughout recorded history.

Tres3.
    Sorry if I come off as moralizing but what right do I have to moralize, since I am a monger.

We all play the hands we have been dealt and these girls are playing then exceedingly well. I totally agree with you.

There’s a proverb in Norway that says necessity teaches the naked woman how to knit

She CHOOSES to be a Hooker

Just as anyone (oil rig worker, pipe line layer, truck driver, etc.) chooses the seemingly dirty job for MONEY, most (boy friends and trafficking excepted), hookers choose to sell their bodies to men, and live the life they live, because of the money. If she were ugly, fat, and/or old she could not make the money that a HOOK girl might make, and would probably be one of CFK's welfare handouts, or flipping burgers. In your moralizing, you conveniently forget that most of these girls CHOOSE this line of work. They are not forced to be hookers. This is not something new. It has been happening throughout recorded history.

Tres3.

Debasement is certainly a problem

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I don't see myself as a grossly overweight, grandmotherly type with big tits. I don't know you and I'm still not trying to start a fight but if you are a disgusting, obese, hideous, excuse for a man then OK, I guess your dates might have to suffer.

This is just my opinion, based on conversations with lots of chicks here both in and out of the business and I don't think they look at older guys the way you think they do. I think a lot of this attitude regarding how terribly difficult their jobs are comes from the western idea that all prostitution is debasement. I know some hard working prostitutes that have used their jobs to get ahead in life.

As far as the job being as terrible as you imagine, this is a letter one of the chicks posted on the local forum when she retired. The translation is quick and dirty, I just ran it through google translate.

As you can tell, she hated every minute of it.
    This attitude regarding how terribly difficult their jobs are comes from the western idea that all prostitution is debasement is certainly true. In many countries such as the USA prostitutes are considered criminals. Almost all lead double lives, telling their families that they are working in restaurants and such and the though of a male relative showing up at work fills them with dread.

One girl told me that she felt that being a prostitute was the worst job a woman could have but she had few choices, since she had to support several family members.

The fact that you or I for that matter don't see ourselves as "grossly overweight, grandmotherly" is beside the point and my postings are not to be taken personally but one can't deny that many of the customers don't exactly look like Leonardo de Capro but the service providers have no choice but to leave with them anyway. It's part of the job.

I certainly am a hypocrite. I spend my nights at Hook but if I found out that my mother or sister worked as a prostitute , even if it was to support me when I was an infant, it would be very painful yet on the other hand I wouldn't regard what they did as debasing themselves, particularly if they were acting out of economic necessity.

Mongering a complicated... Just saying....

I guess it's just a difference of opinion

I don't see myself as a grossly overweight, grandmotherly type with big tits. I don't know you and I'm still not trying to start a fight but if you are a disgusting, obese, hideous, excuse for a man then OK, I guess your dates might have to suffer.

This is just my opinion, based on conversations with lots of chicks here both in and out of the business and I don't think they look at older guys the way you think they do. I think a lot of this attitude regarding how terribly difficult their jobs are comes from the western idea that all prostitution is debasement. I know some hard working prostitutes that have used their jobs to get ahead in life.

As far as the job being as terrible as you imagine, this is a letter one of the chicks posted on the local forum when she retired. The translation is quick and dirty, I just ran it through google translate.

Holitas gateril family, here I am again after a long time ...
    This post is written in order to tell them something I think is important ...

First of all I must dedicate a INFITO THANKS to everyone s ... Because if it was not for you, who placed their trust in me, I could never have materialized so my dreams, as my goals, including my son's dreams .
    After more than two and a half years in this area, with joys and sorrows, laughter and tears, with anecdotes in my mind that never fade ... I must tell you that

I retire ... I hang TACOS! ...

Honestly this side makes me sad ... On the other ... They are very happy feelings, to deny it.
    Was much time together as not to get wrong, and I say this aware that you made possible for me to meet several times larger sueitos small my son ... and that is priceless, so it is that INFINITE ONE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU CAN EXPLAIN and in turn repay whatever you did for me.
    I can hardly write because I read myself and cry of joy and sadness turn.
    My life changed sharply in a matter of months and this is part of this decision already taken.
    August will be the month that could see me as I believe that the last days of that but I will not be more among you !.
    As someone told me that I much appreciated ... I'm going through the front door ... The victory with goals accomplished and dreams realized ... And that I owe to you! ...
    I am and will be eternally grateful for everything they gave me, so I was taught, so lived, laughed at, so I cried ... But above all ... for making me feel beyond ... EVERY PERSON! -.
    I love you and hope to see before my last day, both those with whom we share pleasant moments as those who still do not know me ...
    As you can tell, she hated every minute of it.

Another opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Even well educated Argentineans are just plain lazy. Ell Ay Zee Why LAZY. Lazy, slothful, torporous, and did I mention just plain lazy? Yeah, poverty, lack of opportunity, vicious socioeconomic cycle. Blah blah blah. I get that. But I just came from Guatemala, which has far fewer resources and far less economic opportunity, and the people aren't nearly as lazy.

So, to summarize, the operative word that explains the prevalence of prostitution in Argentina, and why these chicas can't seem to get ahead, is lazy.
    Amazing to me that many of the guys have chosen to spend a large part of their lives in BA have some of the most negative views of the place. One thing that we seem to forget is that these girls are mostly in their twenties. Some of us also did not have are acts together in our twenties. I dropped out of a fairly well-known university and spent my days on the beach and worked swing shift. You can't tell it by the way I look now but I was in excellent physical shape until I hit 50 and my feet gave out. I stopped the exercising so intensely and kept eating.

Anyway, back to the point, you could not judge how financially successful that I would be in my sixties by where I was at 25 which was essentially paycheck to paycheck. However the argument is not totally fitting as I had a fairly successful high school career I could point back to. The girl I know the best was in a foster home at 16. Whereas I was out of school i still had best friends that went to college and they would tell me about books that they had read and I would follow up and read them. From early youth I always a heavy reader. Again the girl I know best spends her day raising a baby and watching cartoons. I do not think she is dumb but she is not feeding her intelligence right now for sure. This is why Daddy Rulz says these girls are less interesting once they switch from horizontal to vertical.

What I think

Right now what interests me most aside from figuring out the psychology of the women who work at Hook is the economics of the marketplace . Hook is a very active marketplace, with clients and service providers, buyers and sellers, the laws of supply and demand, fluctuating prices and only a few hours each night to close a deal. In fact most chicas don't get a client between 1 and 2 am when Hook is at maximum capacity will probably leave without making any money at all for the night after going though dozens of mini-job interviews with perspective clients.

I would say on any given night about 30 % of the chicas don't make anything - zero. nada. and most commute as much as 2 hours to get to Hook and back home. It's not the easiest way to earn a living but most girls come to it with a fair amount of stoicism and if they hold out long enough are able to make many times what they normally would earn.
    2 hour commute equals 1500, 2000 pesos a month in rent. They pay one of their sisters or friends 4-500 pesos a week to babysit. Medical is taken care of by the state, lights, gas, water, subsidized, if they bang one to two guys a week then the bills are paid without a thought to the ability to earn 1700 for an hours work ending sooner than they think.

Why they do it? If they got jobs they would have to be there 6 days a week, working. This way they get to go out, put on the make up, wear the skanky clothes and all they have to do is suck a couple cocks a week. It's mostly just being lazy I think. A lot of guys think this is such a terrible thing to them, and honestly I think to most of them it's just one more cock they have to suck.

One guy a night isn't high volume, they are all fucking their boyfriends more than that. They are used to a lot of guys (yankee guys) treating them like princesses, and why not. If I could get some chick to pay me to fuck her I'd do it to.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

This is why the guys on the Board think these girls are poor in business. If they would lower their price then the market would clear and they would all go home with something. I think the viewpoint of at least one of the girls I know is that she does not want to be high volume and would prefer to have regulars. She is very concerned about her health so it is a strange business to be in. There is some wear and tear that goes with being high volume versus trying to be a luxury item.

The case where the girl turned down Daddy Rulz's offer of a steady gig is more perplexing. Maybe she did not want to get emotionally involved. Once you start seeing someone that often I would think some sort of connection would develop.
    The chick I was talking about turned down 4-8000 pesos a month in a steady gig. She knows I have the money, she knows it would be steady work, and she passed it up because it wasn't 60% more which is what she charges each individual guy for a first date. No volume discount on a non marginal product is really bad business.

The 4-8000 pesos a month offered by D. Ruiz is really not allot of money. An 8-10 girl can make that in a few nights. There are a few 8-10's who hold out for 2,000-3,000 pesos a night because they are not interested in high volume and can get it but the reason 30% of the girls don't go out on a given night has nothing to do with price. There just isn't enough available clients and also. they don't hustle as much as some of the other girls and are new to Hook, so don't have steady clients.

The current recession is really making the Argentine clients, about 95 % of the customer base at Hook, be very careful about spending what little discretionalry income they have. I would say no more than 10% f of the Argentine clients spend their money on girls.

Most just sit around with their friends, order a few beers, ogle the dancers and leave as a group.

Breaking News: Hook paid a visit late night by government officials

Last night around 4:15 two government officials arrived carrying clipboards. They mostly stayed in the backroom, filling out reports, probably for alleged infractions. I don't really know.

The owner was outside, grim faced and talking on his cellular. Looks like Hook may be the next boliche to go.

Sorry. I got a bit sidetracked from the thread of 60 Nights at Hook...

I would say on any given night about 30 % of the chicas don't make anything - zero. nada. and most commute as much as 2 hours to get to Hook and back home. It's not the easiest way to earn a living but most girls come to it with a fair amount of stoicism and if they hold out long enough are able to make many times what they normally would earn.
    This is why the guys on the Board think these girls are poor in business. If they would lower their price then the market would clear and they would all go home with something. I think the viewpoint of at least one of the girls I know is that she does not want to be high volume and would prefer to have regulars. She is very concerned about her health so it is a strange business to be in. There is some wear and tear that goes with being high volume versus trying to be a luxury item.

The case where the girl turned down Daddy Rulz's offer of a steady gig is more perplexing. Maybe she did not want to get emotionally involved. Once you start seeing someone that often I would think some sort of connection would develop.

60 Nights at Hook

I am still interested in your perspective of the Hook bar scene. I spent over 20 nights there myself in 2014. Using models to describe behavior is what I do for a living. Everyone knows models are never 100% accurate. Viewing Hook as a retail operation is different. I always thought the girls were in the service business rather than retail. Why do you think retail?
    Sorry. I got a bit sidetracked from the thread of 60 Nights at Hook...

As far as whether Hook is in service or retail it is a retail store that sells drinks, it's only source of income. The girls keep ALL the income they receive from their clients.

From the chica perspective it is a service industry and the terms used - clients and service providers - are strictly service industry terms.

I guess you would say its a mix: service for the chicas, retail for the bar..

Anyway I think the distinction is more semantic than anything else. Can you please share with us how using models to describe behavior in a real or service industry applies to the behavior of the girls in Hook?

Right now what interests me most aside from figuring out the psychology of the women who work at Hook is the economics of the marketplace . Hook is a very active marketplace, with clients and service providers, buyers and sellers, the laws of supply and demand, fluctuating prices and only a few hours each night to close a deal. In fact most chicas don't get a client between 1 and 2 am when Hook is at maximum capacity will probably leave without making any money at all for the night after going though dozens of mini-job interviews with perspective clients.

JamesBond69

I am still interested in your perspective of the Hook bar scene. I spent over 20 nights there myself in 2014. Using models to describe behavior is what I do for a living. Everyone knows models are never 100% accurate. Viewing Hook as a retail operation is different. I always thought the girls were in the service business rather than retail. Why do you think retail?

We need a poll.

JamesBond69.

Interesting list but would put some others ahead of these. I might suggest Bahamas in Sao Paulo ( Brazilian Penthouse models), New Cleopatra in Bangkok (Thai Penthouse models but they discriminate against the Caucasian race), Sauna 18 in Macau and perhaps the FKK clubs in Germany which I have yet to attend.

Posting Limitations