Thread: TejanoLibre's Idle Musings

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Fuckyoumentary

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    I googled it, saw some screenings ($100!!!) there were also interviews on Youtube. The director spent 30 minutes explaining how he isn't a monger himself and can't understand why someone would want to fuck 400 women and opined that such a person is a "collectionist" and not a sex addict blah blah blah. He said the main character was handsome enough to "get" women and didn't need to pay. What rubbish. You can't fuck 400 civilians, no matter how handsome you are, 400 civilians aren't going to easily hop in bed with you without making you spend some time and money on them. It will take you much mess time and much less money to pay a ho. I don't see how you can be interested enough in ho's to make a movie about them and never sample one yourself. I also don't see how you can admit you pay ho's to fuck you and then be socially acceptable as a director. I guess he is in a conundrum about how to talk about his movie lol. It does look like an interesting movie.

The "Fuckyoumentary" was filmed in BA and in Mendoza a few years ago while I was at the absolute Worst in my life so the best thing about the movie is that I can watch it and actually see exactly how much of a Complete asshole I was and can be although very entertaining at times.

I have NOT been able to watch the entire movie without cringing right after the Stupid girl tells the client that he needs to ask me ( Full Name ) how much the price of admission is !!!!!

Total idiot Chica did not know what the going rate was but it sure makes me look bad. I was just doing both of them a favor like Always.

I'm just a poor Actor that was reading a script that was written by a Leftist , Pinko , Commie from Clintonfornia that took advantage of my alcoholic and growth hormone addictions at the time of the filming.!

I have not had a single drop in 4 plus years . From 1.5 Liters of pure Red-Eye rotgut every single day to absolutely NADA . Easiest thing that I have ever done in my life ! Quitting the growth hormone almost killed me . The only reason that I was able to quit is because my only supplier overdosed . Better him than me.

Back to the Fuckyoumentary , It's artsy and whatever and some of you are actually in it although you may not know it. Funny huh ? NOT A BIT !

It was reviewed in every newspaper and rag on-line and every critic said that it is Buena and Muy Buena.

I'm actually very happy that it has been running on a limited amount of theaters . Getting tired of being recognized on the street . I was invited to the biggest television show in the country but I think I'll pass for now.

The Fuckyoumentary has received numerous international film festival awards as the Best Documentary in Production and some other shit.

Personally I believe that it is an Oscar worthy performance. I had to gain 50 pounds and I had to be constantly Drunk and Dosed the entire time. Plus I had to act like a Racist Redneck . It was difficult but I fell into the character eventually.

This gives me about 2 hours of fame now if I add up the other times in life. So much for the 15 minutes of fame rule.

Anyway, you can watch the director's interview on Youtube which is Full of BS and untruthful statements but you have to go to the theater if you want to see yourself on the big screen.

THX-1138,

TL.

P.S - I recently lost the use of my phone contacts and there are various Boys from this forum that are arriving today and within a few days bringing down my care packages .

Please send me a PM because I have no way to contact you until they fix my phone .

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

I googled it, saw some screenings ($100!!!) there were also interviews on Youtube. The director spent 30 minutes explaining how he isn't a monger himself and can't understand why someone would want to fuck 400 women and opined that such a person is a "collectionist" and not a sex addict blah blah blah. He said the main character was handsome enough to "get" women and didn't need to pay. What rubbish. You can't fuck 400 civilians, no matter how handsome you are, 400 civilians aren't going to easily hop in bed with you without making you spend some time and money on them. It will take you much mess time and much less money to pay a ho. I don't see how you can be interested enough in ho's to make a movie about them and never sample one yourself. I also don't see how you can admit you pay ho's to fuck you and then be socially acceptable as a director. I guess he is in a conundrum about how to talk about his movie lol. It does look like an interesting movie.

Quote Originally Posted by RockHarders  [View Original Post]
    I do not know but I am curious to see the full documentary myself. It was released in some independent cinemas in Buenos Aires a couple months ago but I have no idea if it is still showing or is available online someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    Where can we see the full documentary?
    I do not know but I am curious to see the full documentary myself. It was released in some independent cinemas in Buenos Aires a couple months ago but I have no idea if it is still showing or is available online someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by RockHarders  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pagina12.com.ar/57299-mi...n-buenos-aires

This definitely belongs in this thread.
    Where can we see the full documentary?

https://www.pagina12.com.ar/57299-mi...n-buenos-aires

This definitely belongs in this thread.

Louie ! Come on Down !

Quote Originally Posted by Louie  [View Original Post]
    I plan on getting some help from TL as well for my upcoming trip.
    Yes Sir !

Some of These posts should be under Tour Guide Services or My Recommendations probably but Thanks to All The Great boys that I meet , have met and will meet !

Sincerely ,

TL.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Trip

I plan on getting some help from TL as well for my upcoming trip.

TejanoLibre is a friend! Knowledgeable and helpful

All Hobbyists, Fun Seekers & Travelers.

I just enjoyed my 4th trip to Buenos Aries. And my how things have changed! I've talked up the pleasures of great food and women at very reasonable prices to all my friends here until they couldn't take it any more and we finally booked a trip. Much to my chagrin, I logged onto AP only to find out all the better clubs were closed, alternative options more limited and prices seemingly higher than before. I saw TL on the site, parsing all kinds of thoughts and advice on a variety of subjects so I reached out to begin gathering some intel on the current scene. He was very generous with his responses to all my questions, enlightening me to the changes (not many good) of this wondrous city. I began to read more posts etc and saw that he, well, takes some shit from time to time for his opinions on girls, prices, clubs etc. Well let me tell you, we all have our faults that for fucking sure, most of us that's why we come down here in the first place - to pursue them. He lined a few things up for our arrival, came by and enjoyed some time dipping his toes in the pool. He helped several times during the week answering questions, arranging some meetings etc. All the while never asking for any $. He helped me, I helped him and in the end I would call him a friend. After all, friends help Friends no matter what, without expecting to get compensated or over selling, and vice versa a friend takes care of another friend's time and efforts accordingly. While there are some bargains still left to enjoy, it is as it usually is anywhere in the world...you get what you pay for, and the perceived value vs. Quality debate varies greatly among men. I would recommend TL for tours, tips, and advice for future and present travelers. I look forward to returning.

Cheers,

Delmarbeachman.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DelmarBeachMan For This Post:

An investment opportunity you won't want to miss

Thought you might want to consider getting on board early. A German engineer just started his own business in Afghanistan . He's making land mines that look like prayer mats. It's doing well.

He says prophets are going through the roof.

TL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tejanolibre  [View Original Post]
    Just a thought.

I was walking my dog down 9 de Julio today and I was thinking about just how happy I am to be stuck down here in BA.

Hell, I could be back home making license plates in Texas.

I wonder what they make here.

TL
    Politicians!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Just a Thought

Just a Thought.

I was walking my dog down 9 de Julio today and I was thinking about just how Happy I am to be stuck down here in BA.

Hell, I could be back home making License Plates in Texas.

I wonder what they make here.

TL.

TL, my friend, I won't ask how you damaged your right hand but just in case, in order not to feel guilty when using your left hand sit on it till it goes numb and then do it. It'll feel as if your favourite chica is doing it and instead of feeling guilty you'll have a big smile on your face!

Get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Dear Abby,

I recently damaged my right hand during an avoidable accident and since I am right handed I have had to resort to an occasional left handed stroke off.

I feel quilty, as if I'm cheating. Any advice would be fully appreciated!

Signed Guilty in Wonderland.

Dear Dumb Ass.

Nobody has to jack off in Argentina! There are millions of young, willing and anal girls down there that are at your beck and call!

Cheating in Argentina

Dear Abby,

I recently damaged my right hand during an avoidable accident and since I am right handed I have had to resort to an occasional left handed stroke off.

I feel quilty, as if I'm cheating. Any advice would be fully appreciated!

Signed Guilty in Wonderland.

Dear Dumb Ass.

Nobody has to jack off in Argentina! There are millions of young, willing and anal girls down there that are at your beck and call!

Hollywood Swinger !

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    Hi TL!

Hang in there man! I'll am coming soon. (see my post from yesterday).

I have some "Goodies" from back home for you.

Please let me know if I can bring some thing small and light from back home.

Take care and see you soon.

Hollywood.

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!

Hello Jackson, World Travel 69, Tejano Libre, Gyselle and fellow hobbyist.

Very sorry for not writing. I'm a little late!

I had some personal things to take care of. I don't want to bore you with my problems so I won't get into it.

The press does a good job of trashing Argentina and especially Buenos Aires on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. (It's the Hollywood Left and the Leftist media in general (F'king Liberals)). Sorry about that, but I know my Argentine Grandmother (no relation by blood) still wakes up a 3 AM and still makes the best pastries, breads, and cookies in Argentina. Although, her items have been shrinking in size over the years, I still think she has great "Goodies" and I visit her and her shop on a daily basis when I'm in EZE (Buenos Aires, Argentina). I always bring her mini bottles of Jack Daniels Whiskey! She is very happy about the JD bottles and to see me.

My favorite steak house (yes, I know said I would look for a new place due to the high prices and portions of my food have been getting smaller and smaller over the years), with its checker board table cloths, warped floors, unmatched tables and chairs and crumbling infrastructure is trying their best and struggling with inflation of their costs and in return charge extremely high prices to their customers is still there trying to make a buck and keep people employed, and yes I will have dinner with them, sympathize with them and bring them some American chocolate bars.

And my favorite Ice Cream shop "Cadera," which ice cream is now more ice than cream is still there, struggling. I hope they did well during the summer. (January, February and March opposite of our summer). I'll be there to say Hello, to all and to have a scoop.

So I think the American Leftist Media does not know what they are talking about even though the "Numbers" show that Argentina has grave problems. As I know all my Argentine friends will "Fight" and "Hang in there!" crisis after crisis!

I don't understand the Argentine politics well but I know they tend to blame the "Gringo" (USA) for a lot of their problems. But damn, I just wish we could sell Argentine products here in the USA as in California we've been having a Drought (no snow or rain) for over the past three years and the Commodity prices (meats, grains, foods etc). Have skyrocketed to record prices. And much of the fresh food of the USA comes from California we could use the great food that comes from Argentina and prices I think would come down a lot. Since our summers are at opposites this makes us perfect trade partners as when it is winter EZE it is summer in LAX and vice versa and we both can have great foods all year round.

I purchased my tickets for and will be in EZE soon.

Hi Gyselle, I see that you are back in business. And I want to give you my business since your girlfriends were always very nice to me. I will call you when I am in town.

Hey TL (Tejano Libre) I have a "Goodie Bag" for you, some Peanut Butter, Beef Jerky and some American candy for you.

Please let me take you out to lunch / dinner. You always send me your girlfriends who treat me like a king! Thanks again for your kind help! Can I bring you something small (that will fit in my suitcase) from the USA?

And WT (World Travel 69) if you are in EZE please let me take you to lunch / dinner also. You work so hard to provide information for us hobbyists. We really appreciate your work. I'll soon due a short review of my last year's trip to San Jose, Costa Rica and Manila, Philippines. Very sorry for having late reports.

OK, thanks to all for the fellowship and see you all soon.

Hollywood".
    Hey Hollywood!

Welcome Back!

Your inbox is full Buddy!

I'm stuck in Mendoza!

In a fucking hospital for the long haul!

Hard to type and don't know how to use the voice option on this POS!

All the girls are waiting for you down here!

You must try Ingrid (iHeart) ! Highly Recommended! Perfect body, speaks English and tons of fun!

Maria too!

Shit! Too many to list but come on down!

Got to go but Thanks for the Offerings!

The Chica Gods Will Be Most Pleased!

If I can escape the surgeon I will be in BA when you arrive!

Take Care. ,

TL.

P.S. Sorry about having to post the entire quote Boys!

I'm not familiar with a Mac in the Box!

"Hang In There TL!"

Hi TL!

Hang in there man! I'll am coming soon. (see my post from yesterday).

I have some "Goodies" from back home for you.

Please let me know if I can bring some thing small and light from back home.

Take care and see you soon.

Hollywood.

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!

Hello Jackson, World Travel 69, Tejano Libre, Gyselle and fellow hobbyist.

Very sorry for not writing. I'm a little late!

I had some personal things to take care of. I don't want to bore you with my problems so I won't get into it.

The press does a good job of trashing Argentina and especially Buenos Aires on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. (It's the Hollywood Left and the Leftist media in general (F'king Liberals)). Sorry about that, but I know my Argentine Grandmother (no relation by blood) still wakes up a 3 AM and still makes the best pastries, breads, and cookies in Argentina. Although, her items have been shrinking in size over the years, I still think she has great "Goodies" and I visit her and her shop on a daily basis when I'm in EZE (Buenos Aires, Argentina). I always bring her mini bottles of Jack Daniels Whiskey! She is very happy about the JD bottles and to see me.

My favorite steak house (yes, I know said I would look for a new place due to the high prices and portions of my food have been getting smaller and smaller over the years), with its checker board table cloths, warped floors, unmatched tables and chairs and crumbling infrastructure is trying their best and struggling with inflation of their costs and in return charge extremely high prices to their customers is still there trying to make a buck and keep people employed, and yes I will have dinner with them, sympathize with them and bring them some American chocolate bars.

And my favorite Ice Cream shop "Cadera," which ice cream is now more ice than cream is still there, struggling. I hope they did well during the summer. (January, February and March opposite of our summer). I'll be there to say Hello, to all and to have a scoop.

So I think the American Leftist Media does not know what they are talking about even though the "Numbers" show that Argentina has grave problems. As I know all my Argentine friends will "Fight" and "Hang in there!" crisis after crisis!

I don't understand the Argentine politics well but I know they tend to blame the "Gringo" (USA) for a lot of their problems. But damn, I just wish we could sell Argentine products here in the USA as in California we've been having a Drought (no snow or rain) for over the past three years and the Commodity prices (meats, grains, foods etc). Have skyrocketed to record prices. And much of the fresh food of the USA comes from California we could use the great food that comes from Argentina and prices I think would come down a lot. Since our summers are at opposites this makes us perfect trade partners as when it is winter EZE it is summer in LAX and vice versa and we both can have great foods all year round.

I purchased my tickets for and will be in EZE soon.

Hi Gyselle, I see that you are back in business. And I want to give you my business since your girlfriends were always very nice to me. I will call you when I am in town.

Hey TL (Tejano Libre) I have a "Goodie Bag" for you, some Peanut Butter, Beef Jerky and some American candy for you.

Please let me take you out to lunch / dinner. You always send me your girlfriends who treat me like a king! Thanks again for your kind help! Can I bring you something small (that will fit in my suitcase) from the USA?

And WT (World Travel 69) if you are in EZE please let me take you to lunch / dinner also. You work so hard to provide information for us hobbyists. We really appreciate your work. I'll soon due a short review of my last year's trip to San Jose, Costa Rica and Manila, Philippines. Very sorry for having late reports.

OK, thanks to all for the fellowship and see you all soon.

Hollywood".

Posting Limitations