Thread: Where to buy weed?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Slatur
    OTOH I smoked that moldy weed for years and nothing bad happened to me. Although, I didn't smoke all the time. Probably only smoked an ounce or two of it all told. But you can sometimes get decent weed in Buenos Aires now, as of three years ago anyway. Lndoor grown.

Be aware

Quote Originally Posted by Montacute1  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha not a bad Idea i like the way you think, thanks man.
    It will be shitty weed and you will be charged far too much money.

Look very closely for signs of mold. They compress that shit into bricks for shipping and sometimes it's still damp and grows mold. Our dear departed friend Jackpot got a bad case of bronchitis from smoking some weed his hooker left behind. It was his own damn fault he had plenty of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I don't know this for a fact but I would bet if you sat in Plaza Doreggo or Francia for any length of time just wishing you had some some weed some enterprising freelance pharmaceutical rep will recognize a potential customer and come up to you.

Or, you could go to a T-shirt shop and have a shirt made that says "necisito porrrrrrrrro" and walk around for 5 mins anywhere. I bet you could even use "I need weed!" and get that done.

No, I am not being sarcastic. Cops won't care.
    Hahaha not a bad Idea i like the way you think, thanks man.

Just think about it really hard

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I am not talking about a specific person. If you see ANY young guy with long hair, make the universal smoking sign. Use your brain here. If the guy is just sitting there doing nothing, especially if he is selling pipes or trinket art, he can probably get you weed, and probably needs money.
    I don't know this for a fact but I would bet if you sat in Plaza Doreggo or Francia for any length of time just wishing you had some some weed some enterprising freelance pharmaceutical rep will recognize a potential customer and come up to you.

Or, you could go to a T-shirt shop and have a shirt made that says "necisito porrrrrrrrro" and walk around for 5 mins anywhere. I bet you could even use "I need weed!" and get that done.

No, I am not being sarcastic. Cops won't care.

Thanks for the info! Ill try San Telmo first, is he there all the time?
    I am not talking about a specific person. If you see ANY young guy with long hair, make the universal smoking sign. Use your brain here. If the guy is just sitting there doing nothing, especially if he is selling pipes or trinket art, he can probably get you weed, and probably needs money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    1) Ask a younger taxista for 'porrito.'.

2) Go to the square in San Telmo and when you see a young guy with long hair, hold your fingers to your lips.
    Thanks for the info! I’ll try San Telmo first, is he there all the time?

Hey I need a spliff and cant find it anywhere here, Ive been here for months to now!

I went to Bond Street on Santa Fe and was just told its illegal to sell by all the owners of the grow shops.
    1) Ask a younger taxista for 'porrito.'.

2) Go to the square in San Telmo and when you see a young guy with long hair, hold your fingers to your lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Luiilo  [View Original Post]
    Hi! How can i connect with you? I have telegram but a dont know how to find you without a phone number.
    Did you get some? I’m looking for a link.

Looking to score weed in Bs As... Can anyone help me??

Hey I need a spliff and can’t find it anywhere here, I’ve been here for months to now!

I went to Bond Street on Santa Fe and was just told it’s illegal to sell by all the owners of the grow shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Luiilo  [View Original Post]
    Hi! How can i connect with you? I have telegram but a dont know how to find you without a phone number.
    Hi.

Did you got him?

Hi! Im interested

Mmm

Nice combination, isn't it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	56+%5B1200x900%5D.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	27695Click image for larger version

Name:	118.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	27696Click image for larger version

Name:	cannabis 021 [1600x1200].jpg
Views:	164
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	27698

Jah-Bar

Thames 1335, Palermo.

Name says it all. Go upstairs to the terrace. No Spanish required. BsAs' only 'smoke-friendly' establishment. Of course I'm not saying that you can buy it, that would be illegal afterall. I highly recommend their pizzas downstairs. No, it's not a euphamism and they're not "special."

What else?

So, from what I have read, you can get bad weed. Or some GBL drops which sound quite dodgy. What about coke? Is that hard to get? Always makes me perform better in the bedroom.

You can go to Bonds Street which is on Santa Fe ave. Tons of tattoo shops and alternative stores. Most everyone has it there. Especially the stores that sell pipes and such.

Also their is a street vender in front of Recoleta Cemetary that sells pipes and such. On my last trip the guy hooked me up with weed. BTW do not expect it to be anything good. However you will have to wait for the weekend for the street venders to set back up.

Posting Limitations