Thread: No show chicas

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Grown  [View Original Post]
    Made an appt with jimena today, she called and put it off for 2 hours the next day, THEN she no showed, nocalled, no answer her cell phone, nada. So, guys if you arrive in BA with a BST. Call someone else that is dependable, this chica is out there somewhere else, maybe the shadow knows?
    I bolded part above wondering if you mean she put it off until 2pm tomorrow (Saturday)? If you speak some spanish call up a FL, and if you don't speak spanish, or are like me and your spanish isn't that great, use Roxana's Service to call and setup a chica for you, or pm TL.

This happens all the time in Rio and the chica doesn't get a call again from me for a very long time. Unless she makes it up to me by bringing a friend hehehe.

No show chicas

Made an appt with jimena today, she called and put it off for 2 hours the next day, THEN she no showed, nocalled, no answer her cell phone, nada. So, guys if you arrive in BA with a BST. Call someone else that is dependable, this chica is out there somewhere else, maybe the shadow knows?

Posting Limitations