Thread: Movies

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    That is your opinion, but for your first post?

Are you a board member of the Oil and Gas Company?

So, how do you really know what is going on?

I also Love The Good Life.

But I was Lucky.

Why shouldn't all of us Be Lucky?
    I understand what is going on because my brother works in the industry. The fracking that they are trying to terrify every about has been done for decades, not years. Does fracking cause earthquakes, yes, small ones. Building a very large building also causes small earthquakes. So what? The only difference is that the fracking is occuring on a much larger scale now. If done properly, fracking is absolutely safe. Fine the violators and if it is intentional, throw their asses in prison. But fracking is here to stay. Without the million plus jobs created by fracking, the DOL couldn't have lied enough to reelect BO. That is why BO has basically shut up about fracking. Lessening our dependence upon foreign fuels is about as important as anything we can do right now. Do you want our troops out of the Middle East? Drill baby, drill and get as close as we can to energy independence. That includes encouraging the production of natural gas vehicles and putting in the infrastructure to make it happen. Personally, I would like nothing better than to tell the Sunni, the Shii and the Defense Contractors to take a hike.

The only part of the above that I got from my brother is the part that fracking has been going on for decades. The rest is information available from reputable non industry sources.

For some reason, we are not allowed to Edit our posts on this Thread.

Must an Obama Site type of problem. Not the AP sites?

I agree Hollywood makes up a lot of stories, but a lot of them lately are because the Political Views is what sells, based on threw events Lies or Not..
    I'm not for sure the number of posts makes one an expert but only more opinionated.

No I'm not a board member or major stockholder of any oil & gas company.

I live in the middle of it and with the unbiased opinion and knowledge I have of it, I looked at both sides. Sure there are isolated instances. We see this in everyday life. Reading in the local paper a few days ago there was talk on how they were coming to stop pollution and clean up the contamination in the local rivers. Are you going to quit taking baths and drinking water until this is accomplished?

I'm glad you like the good life, I'm sure you deserve it.

I'm glad you were lucky but don't take it for granite. It can all vanish in a split second.

What's the saying "I'd rather be lucky than smart any day". That's great if you stay lucky. I was lucky as well but I try to attempt to be smart now instead of lucky. Luck you have no control over and smart is up to the person.

Hope you have a great day. Always remember opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Sorry

For some reason, we are not allowed to Edit our posts on this Thread.

Must an Obama Site type of problem. Not the AP sites?

I agree Hollywood makes up a lot of stories, but a lot of them lately are because the Political Views is what sells, based on threw events Lies or Not..

But I was Lucky.

Okay

But I was Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by GoingSouth  [View Original Post]
    This movie does not reflect the oil and gas industry as a whole. They took the very worst and mixed it with some "feel good" fiction and sold it as the gospel to a lot of folks that will buy into any controversial cause. If there wasn't a demand for the products that come from this industry this conversation would not even be happening. You talk about Hal Holbrook dying with his beliefs this may come to a shock for you but everyone dies with their beliefs, right or wrong. I would welcome you to make a commitment not to use anything that derives from this industry that way you would spend most of your time walking, mostly naked and not have time to do much except to attempt to survive. The good life we all want comes with costs and myself I like the good life.

Promise Land. Entertaining but BS

This movie does not reflect the oil and gas industry as a whole. They took the very worst and mixed it with some "feel good" fiction and sold it as the gospel to a lot of folks that will buy into any controversial cause. If there wasn't a demand for the products that come from this industry this conversation would not even be happening. You talk about Hal Holbrook dying with his beliefs this may come to a shock for you but everyone dies with their beliefs, right or wrong. I would welcome you to make a commitment not to use anything that derives from this industry that way you would spend most of your time walking, mostly naked and not have time to do much except to attempt to survive. The good life we all want comes with costs and myself I like the good life.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoingSouth For This Post:

Promised Land

You Midwestern Boys, might like to see what the Carpetbaggers with do with your land. In One Business venture.

Fracking.

It is happening in California and other East and West States also.

Matt Damon,

Frances McDormand,

Hal Holbrook.

And many more believed in You.

http://www.focusfeatures.com/promised_land

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2091473/

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/the-promised-land-2/

Hal Holbrook died with his believes last year.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001358/?ref_=nv_sr_1

8. 11-25-13 05:33

Again Can not Edit.

It is on HBO Tuesday night.

If you do not have HBO, sent your PM to me with email and I will send you a copy, free of charge.

The Link

Gee, Some how I Could Edit my Post.

http://www.hbo.com/movies/muhammad-alis-greatest-fight

Politics

Jackson should have a Thread about Nixon in his times.

But, of course Jackson was too Young to have any interest in His life and Ours in the Future.

http://www.hbo.com/movies/muhammad-a...greplacement0}

See how the Republican Supreme Court violated Our First Amendment rights. Nixon called Earl Warren to kick the Vets from camping out in front of the Supreme Court and Locked the doors, another Violation.

Our Vietnam Vets were Despised.

Now, same the Supreme Court re-interprets all of the Congressional amendments today.

Now, Businesses are People and have the right to vote and give all the money they want to change government elections to support the fanatical Conservative right Wing.

Not the Working People!

Mohammed Ali's Greatest Fight

Now on HBO.

Excellent movie, great cast, good fight footage and good acting.

In the chambers with the Supreme Court and their decision on Ali's right not to go to war.

Also, some decisions about the Vietnam War protesters.

Buses

You can get there following this.

http://www.omnilineas.com.ar/buenos-...ub-cxe-6w9-d1k

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Ironman in 3 D at the IMAX on Thursday night with a good friend of mine, first time she had ever been to an Imax!

Awesome!

I want one for my house! About 2 million bucks but worth it for N.F.L.com!

From La Mad it takes 1.5 hours by bus (59) when it's not peak traffic. Remember that and try to buy and select your tickets ahead of time!

Or take a 100 plus taxi?

Highly recommended as the shows usually sell out.

Get tuned-up and Fall into the Gap!

Wish I still dropped or smoked!

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I came across this one tonight surfing with the remote. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv0...res_shortfilmsUX83 GLWsiSo Nothing much new here but I enjoyed viewing the familiar sites.
    Staged, but very good for illustration purposes.

Vultures, vultures everywhere!

Wow

Thanks Big Boss Man.

I guess I have been very Lucky! ! !

Scams in Buenos Aires.

This is Not to be Missed.

This is some of things to watch out for when traveling.

It is about 45 minutes, but it great.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv0...res_shortfilmsUYa87 qLvstM.

The sound was a little off at the end. Maybe it was my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I came across this one tonight surfing with the remote. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv0...res_shortfilmsUX83 GLWsiSo Nothing much new here but I enjoyed viewing the familiar sites.

Profits

So Far the movie has made $175 million.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Ironman in 3 D at the IMAX on Thursday night with a good friend of mine, first time she had ever been to an Imax!

Awesome!

From La Mad it takes 1.5 hours by bus (59) when it's not peak traffic. Remember that and try to buy and select your tickets ahead of time!

Or take a 100 plus taxi?

TL.

Went To See "Ironman" 3 in 3 D

Awesome!

Or take a 100 plus taxi?

TL.

Posting Limitations