Thread: 1000 peso hj few blocks from Newport

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice hj for 1000 pesos a short walk from Newport (Pena y Pueyrredon). I think fs was on the menu for 1700. She was 100% the picture and very sweet. The facilities were ok, basically like a cheap hotel in the USA, with ok shower also. There was a massage table and bed, the massage table had very thin padding, but then the chica had very thick padding, so I guess it works out. Towels were very hard, full of holes, and like sandpaper, but clean. I would repeat, maybe go for fs next time.
    Dame she is right up my street. Did she speak any English? Do you know if she does out calls? Reckon my apartment will be more comfortable then her HJ shack. Any contact details would be much appreciated. Cheers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dasisextra For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice hj for 1000 pesos a short walk from Newport (Pena y Pueyrredon). I think fs was on the menu for 1700. She was 100% the picture and very sweet. The facilities were ok, basically like a cheap hotel in the USA, with ok shower also. There was a massage table and bed, the massage table had very thin padding, but then the chica had very thick padding, so I guess it works out. Towels were very hard, full of holes, and like sandpaper, but clean. I would repeat, maybe go for fs next time.
    How much for completo?

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

1000 peso hj few blocks from Newport

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cristina.png‎   1000 peso massage.png‎  

Posting Limitations