Thread: Taxi Ripoff

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Marqo1119

Scam Movie

Maybe you should watch before you go outside again.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv0...res_shortfilms

Quote Originally Posted by Marqo1119  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I took a yellow taxi directly from the Street and went home and after a few meters the taxi man stopped and he opened the front and he adjusted near the motor something and I saw that the Taximeter went very quickly and the numbers hat changed when the tour continued and when we arrived I gave him 100 Pesos and he gave me 10,20 and 5 Pesos back and the 10 and 20 pesos were under the 5 Pesos and the 10 and 20 Pesos were wrong money.

The taxi man looked really seriously approx. 50 years old.

It was the last time that I take a taxi from the street. It was not much money but it is unbelievable how the taxi man work here in Buenos Aires.

Taxi Ripoff

Yesterday I took a yellow taxi directly from the Street and went home and after a few meters the taxi man stopped and he opened the front and he adjusted near the motor something and I saw that the Taximeter went very quickly and the numbers hat changed when the tour continued and when we arrived I gave him 100 Pesos and he gave me 10,20 and 5 Pesos back and the 10 and 20 pesos were under the 5 Pesos and the 10 and 20 Pesos were wrong money.

The taxi man looked really seriously approx. 50 years old.

It was the last time that I take a taxi from the street. It was not much money but it is unbelievable how the taxi man work here in Buenos Aires.

Posting Limitations