Thread: General Hotel Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Art Suites & Gallery

Can anyone tell me if the Art Suites is guess friendly, or perhaps suggest something comparable?

Claridge

Hotel Eurostars Claridge. - Tucumáand 535.

The hotel is chica friendly. I had no problems and they did not add to the bill because I brought guests.

But the girls have to show I'd.

Cost 130 USD pr night, but I was on company expenses so it didn't matter.

Wolfram

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jake 277  [View Original Post]
    Holiday Inn Express is NOT Chica Friendlly.

I will be in a new hotel tomorrow.

Should have known better.
    Gee, an American hotel chain frowning upon a guy bringing back a working girl. I'm shocked!

Holiday Inn Express is NOT Chica Friendlly.

I will be in a new hotel tomorrow.

Should have known better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigede Jade  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend this hotel for medium size budgets.

Excellent location for shopping as well as best privados (see separate report)

Ask for room back side, even if Arenales street is relatively quiet by night.

Paid 240 P per night. 4 nights, VAT included, breakfast included.

Small room but all confort, clean and pleasant decoration.

I raised upfront no supplement for bringing chicas. The receptionist speaking English said no in smiling.

Proof that it is chica friendly (even if in fact I did not used the facility this time going to privados) as already hinted on this site, but it is definetely clear.

I had chosen this hotel from various recommendation I fully approve.

Among comments I had read bad breakfast: completely wrong or it changed.

Yes, it is not English breakfast (no eggs and bacon. Toasts) but tea bag. 3 croissants, jam, butter, orange juice, fruit (strawberries) yoghurt. Worth the rate!

Prince hotel recoleta

I highly recommend this hotel for medium size budgets.

Excellent location for shopping as well as best privados (see separate report)

Ask for room back side, even if Arenales street is relatively quiet by night.

Paid 240 P per night, 4 nights, VAT included, breakfast included.

Small room but all confort, clean and pleasant decoration.

I raised upfront no supplement for bringing chicas. The receptionist speaking English said no in smiling.

Proof that it is chica friendly (even if in fact I did not used the facility this time going to privados) as already hinted on this site, but it is definetely clear.

I had chosen this hotel from various recommendation I fully approve.

Among comments I had read bad breakfast: completely wrong or it changed.

Yes, it is not English breakfast (no eggs and bacon. Toasts) but tea bag, 3 croissants, jam, butter, orange juice, fruit (strawberries) yoghurt. Worth the rate!

The Park Hyatt was extremely nice. I spent a week there, spread out between the Palace side and Posadas side.

I used points for all my stays. As a Hyatt Diamond member, I got an excellent suite upgrade on both stays. Also received free full breakfast, and Internet. Normal welcome gift of fruit and wine too. I can't imagine that I'd ever pay the $1k a night these rooms cost, but they are superb.

The Palace side is much fancier and intimate. The breakfast was the best in recent memory.

I stayed at the Hilton and Intercontinental on this trip, and they didn't even come close. Also this is the best hotel I've stayed at in South America.

Very girl friendly as well.

Rent Unless You Have Lots Of Money

I have been visiting Buenos Aires for the Last 10 Years. The first year me and buddy stayed at the Phoenix Hotel in the Galerias Pacifico. We paid around US$35 a night Now they remodeled the hotel and call it Hotel Boutique. Now it is around $150. a night

Overlooking the Cafe Orleans.

It was US1 to 1 peso. Chicas wanted 300 pesos then.

Ever since then the price has been. 3-4 to 1.

Try the Park Hyatt

I've heard that it's pretty nice there. I've got some free stays there later this month, and will let you know how GF it is.

Thumbs down Hotel Etoile

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    1. Check out the availability of Jackson's apartment.

2. Urban Suites Recoleta.

3. LOI Suites Recoleta.

4. Etoile Hotel.

All are perfectly situated for enjoying the natural (and enhanced) beauty of the region.
    I had to make a last minute trip down to BA, just one night in the city and then off to the interior. My usual choices Urban Suites and Ayres were full. I stayed at Etoile. Excellent location. I would not bring a chica back there. It was very run down. I guess the name Star vs Stars (in French) says it all. A one star in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye

3. LOI Suites Recoleta.

4. Etoile Hotel.

All are perfectly situated for enjoying the natural (and enhanced) beauty of the region.
    Thanks for the reply. Those hotels are nice but a little steep for me. Thanks for the info though.

Recoleta

3. LOI Suites Recoleta.

4. Etoile Hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsbuk
    Hi All.

I will be staying in BA at the end of March for maybe 3-4 nights and was wondering on a few recommendations for girl (guest) friendly hotels in maybe the Recoleta area.

I have been to BA a few times but this will be my 1st time staying onland overnight (always been on ships before docked in the port.

Any help would be appreciated.

GF Hotels

Hi All,

I will be staying in BA at the end of March for maybe 3-4 nights and was wondering on a few recommendations for girl (guest) friendly hotels in maybe the Recoleta area.

I have been to BA a few times but this will be my 1st time staying onland overnight (always been on ships before docked in the port.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you everyone for there suggestions. I am on a company trip and everything is paid for except the chicas. I look forward to visiting next week.

Retired Member

I can also highly recommend Jackson's Callao apartment, much better than any hotel room in Buenos Aries.

http://www.apartmentsinba.com/callao2/index.html

Exon

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendri
    I highly recommend Loi Suite Recoletta. Beautifully decorated, service is good and the DVD player is a nice touch for those who like to set the environment to fit one's own taste. At a steep price of about US$250 a night. Chica friendly, as long she does not look too slutty.

For a longer stay, better rent an appartment like Jackson's. More privacy and more control. Especially sound control.
    My 2 story Recoleta apartment is directly across the street from Loi Suites, and at $95 per night, it's only 38% of the cost of a ROOM at Loi Suites.

24 Hour security, hi-speed internet, cable TV, free Vonage phone to the USA.

http://www.apartmentsinba.com/junin/index.html

Thanks,

Jackson

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations