Thread: In BA - Chica protocol

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Ozymagic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymagic  [View Original Post]
    But the girl asked for my real name and hotel room number. I have no problem giving my room number, but my real name? I got a little scared and just tell her to cancel. Is this the usual on outcalls? Now I'm worried that she has my personal phone number too. Am I being paranoid? I'm married and have a job to take care of, so is this normal?

Thanks for your guidance!

Ozymagic.
    I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't do it for two main reasons. First your concerns are not groundless as the story of Irina on the front page illustrates. There are scum bags in this business. There are also some very sweet chicks in the business. The problem is the scumbags can fuck you because they are very good at seeming like one of the sweet ones until it's to late. I'm single I could give a shit, if I was married there's no fucking way I would give a chick my real name. I also wouldn't meet them in my hotel, telos are cheap and made for this. If a chick is indeed trying to set you up to bilk you later it doesn't matter if you give her your real name. If she comes to your room she will get it by bribing one of the hotel employees.

The second reason is, their own claims not withstanding, chicks with lots of rules are seldom superior providers. There are 30,000 sex workers in this town, personally I look for the ones that do what I tell them, not the ones who set the agenda.

I respect their right to have as many rules as they want. It's their body, their business. I don't tell the guy with the kiosko next to my apartment that he should change his business because he's an asshole, I just walk past his kiosko a half a block down the street and go to the one owned by a nice guy who asks me how my day is going and says thanks when I buy something. I find having the attitude that THEY need to work to earn my money works better for me than "oh thank god if I give them money they will let me masturbate with their vaginas for awhile."

Set your agenda, set your rules, if their rules work with yours great, if they don't, fuck them and go to the next. If they are too dumb to figure out that guys who are here for a couple days aren't like the boludos that live here and are not going to waste their time calling random chicks that they don't have the money to fuck then they lose out.

Quote Originally Posted by Luchi  [View Original Post]
    Hotel staff needs your full name for let the girl go to your room , and girl needs name and room num so she can call the hotel and confirm that u are really there , so she dont waste her time .... That the way all girls or smart girls doit ....sory my ingles not to good .. Saludos.
    Sure it is the smart and safe way to do it... Understand that you must also confirm that the person is really at the hotel and it's not a time waster! Just got caught a little off guard with the request, that's it, and maybe I'm a little paranoid when outside the US also.

Your ingles is quite good actually!

Have a nice day!

Oz.

Thanks for your replies Marie and PickCherry.

Yes, it is clear that hotels and girls need to take some safety measures. What I have done in the past is to give my room number, when the girls arrives at the hotel she calls me, I go down to the lobby to meet her, and then have a drink or go straight to the room... Had no problem with that in my few...hmmm.. Meetings.

Sadly this time she insisted on my full name, so I got a little scared... Well... Will try again!

All the best.

Oz.
    Hotel staff needs your full name for let the girl go to your room , and girl needs name and room num so she can call the hotel and confirm that u are really there , so she dont waste her time .... That the way all girls or smart girls doit ....sory my ingles not to good .. Saludos.

Thanks for your replies Marie and PickCherry.

Yes, it is clear that hotels and girls need to take some safety measures. What I have done in the past is to give my room number, when the girls arrives at the hotel she calls me, I go down to the lobby to meet her, and then have a drink or go straight to the room... Had no problem with that in my few...hmmm.. Meetings.

Sadly this time she insisted on my full name, so I got a little scared... Well... Will try again!

All the best.

Oz.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ozymagic For This Post:

About your concern.

Hello...

I'm here in BA until Sept 25th, been here for a week, and would need some tips on local chica protocol. I'm not an expert monger, just taking my first steps, and this is my first time in SA.

Well, my issue is that I contacted a girl from this forum, exchanged emails, then Whatsapp messages, arranged a date... Things looked all set up for a nice night ... But the girl asked for my real name and hotel room number. I have no problem giving my room number, but my real name? I got a little scared and just tell her to cancel. Is this the usual on outcalls? Now I'm worried that she has my personal phone number too. Am I being paranoid? I'm married and have a job to take care of, so is this normal?

Ozymagic.
    Hello Ozymagic.

Let me give you my opinion about your concern.

As a working girl, When a client wants my services at his hotel . I asked his full name and number of room because hotel staff requires that iformation. I have been in the most luxury hotels in BA and all of them ask me for the clients info.

If I do not give the hotels staff the complete information , they would not let me in .. It is for your security. That is all , but you have to be careful just do that with Independent women .

Hope my opinion helps you .

Bisou.

Marie Paule.

Hello...

I'm here in BA until Sept 25th, been here for a week, and would need some tips on local chica protocol. I'm not an expert monger, just taking my first steps, and this is my first time in SA.

Well, my issue is that I contacted a girl from this forum, exchanged emails, then Whatsapp messages, arranged a date... Things looked all set up for a nice night ... But the girl asked for my real name and hotel room number. I have no problem giving my room number, but my real name? I got a little scared and just tell her to cancel. Is this the usual on outcalls? Now I'm worried that she has my personal phone number too. Am I being paranoid? I'm married and have a job to take care of, so is this normal?

Ozymagic.
    She asked for your name so she could tell the front desk at your hotel that she was visiting you, also for her own safety. There's nothing to fear.

In BA - Chica protocol

Hello...

Ozymagic.