Thread: Suipacha 834 2C

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Maniquins

Quote Originally Posted by Seawolfsb  [View Original Post]
    Went there for the first time today. Saw two chicas, both of whom I would consider a 5 at best (Can't remember the names). Asked 300 for the hour which I declined. As they saw that I wasn't interested, the blond (looks of age mid 30's) even had the balls to ask for 50 for 'the presentation'. I then proceeded to walk out, and no one stopped me (not that my 140lbs is of any physical threat anyways). Mamason did come with me as she is needed to open the door.

I would never return to this place again. The girls were ugly and unattractive. I hope no newbie would fall for the presentation fee.
    I agree with you, after the complete disappointment with the service (Uma) I will not return either. Too many other places with excellent service.

You must have been there after me yesterday. I went about 1pm and got Vero who is a good choice but I don't like the pricing anymore.

Went there for the first time today. Saw two chicas, both of whom I would consider a 5 at best (Can't remember the names). Asked 300 for the hour which I declined. As they saw that I wasn't interested, the blond (looks of age mid 30's) even had the balls to ask for 50 for 'the presentation'. I then proceeded to walk out, and no one stopped me (not that my 140lbs is of any physical threat anyways). Mamason did come with me as she is needed to open the door.

I would never return to this place again. The girls were ugly and unattractive. I hope no newbie would fall for the presentation fee.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Seawolfsb For This Post:

Update

Suipacha 834 piso 2 Apt C, at Córdoba (Manequens VIP). 5+ Chicas. Prices: Conventional 200p 30 min. 250p hour, Completo 250p 30 min. 300p hour. Take out 300p + taxi. Tel: 4328-6935, 4322-1274. Hours: 24/7. Email: manequens_vip@hotmail.com www.manequens.com.ar

Yes, Veronica still works there.

I had a great time getting reacquainted.

A little DATY, BBBJ and and nice finishing lay.

I was there when they were taking pics of the girls for the website. Worth a stop.

Thumbs up Manequens VIP is OK!

I've seen some contrversy posted here since it became Manequens so I'll add my 2 cents. I was there today and must admit never been there when Gysell owned it. (I'd been to her old place). I was offered a choice of 3 chicas. Naty was one of them. All three beautiful. Tough decision! I chose Lorena who is not listed on the website because she seemed to be the most fun. I was not disappointed. One hour of everything I wanted. I left a pretty happy guy and would definitely go back!

Nueva amiga en el staff.

Hola me llamo Naty why estoy en MANEQUENS. Si me queres conocer venite besitos Naty,

4322-1274. 4328-6935

http://www.tacosaltos.com/9487_Naty_...Mujeres_b.html

Information

Is this the correct information you want for your Thread?

Suipacha 834 piso 2 Apt C, at Córdoba (Manequens VIP). Chicas: 5+. Prices: 150p 30 min. Massage, BBBJ and or Full Sex. 200p hour Massage, BBBJ and or Conventional. 250p hour Completo. Take Out 250p + taxi, Conventional. 300p + taxi, Completo. Fantasys: __p extra, depends on what you ask for. There is a Sauna. Tel: 4322-1274, US: 00-5411-4322-1274, Skype: (520) 762 7301. Hours: Monday to Sunday. 11am to 6am. Email: manequens_vip@hotmail.com www.manequens.com.ar

Quote Originally Posted by ManequensHot  [View Original Post]
    The department has: wi-fi, bar, heated hambientes, privasidad absolute, has six telephone lines so you never busy, why website e-mail for reservations from the outside, going to hotels, apartments, parties, dinners why business travel.

In suipacha 834 2c ex Giselle Place, now MANEQUENS VIP inaugurated a group of friends who want to divertirce has a bilingual school toilet girls very sexy some of the old campus of Place Gyselle why new ones, here I leave Verito unasx photos, Caty, Karen why Uma.

E-mail: manequens_vip@hotmail.com

Attachment 27893

Attachment 27894

Attachment 27895

Attachment 27896

Attachment 27897

Attachment 27898

Attachment 27899

Attachment 27900

Hola les cuento q vuelve x este fin de semana BARBI si la conocias es una ex Gysell Place,

Saludos MANEQUENS!
    Por favor no usen las fotos con el logo "Gysell" porque es marca registrada.

Gracias

Gysell

My Visit

I went to both apartments that were formerly Gysell's. The first day I saw Veronica and the second a blond girl who I forgot the name but has a lot of tattos. Both provided excellent service, DFK, BBBJ anything you want. I had actually seen both before together about 8 months ago.

Jay

Manequens

If they are still associated with the place I think you'd get good service from Cati (Caty) , Veronica (Vero) , or Pamela. My first choice would be Cati. If you're inclined to see one of them and they are not at Manequens maybe you could arrange to see them at your place or a telo through Gysell.

Bob

Angry Another bad experience: Barbi is not here

Tonight I made an appointment to see Barbi. I called 4328-6935 and was told to go to Suipacha 834, Planta Baja, apartment B. As you'll see below, this apartment is also part of Suipacha 834 2C (Manequins) :

http://www.manequens.com.ar/index2.php

I went inside and was let into a nice room with its own bathroom and that was as good as it got. Five minutes later a madura in her late 40's came in and asked me if I was ready for her. What the hell? I told her forget it and had a talk with the girl who answered the phones. I asked her where was Barbi? The girl said Barbi was upstairs and that she would send for her. So, I waited another five minutes.

Then in comes a different girl who looked like Carola from the manequins website. And after her in came Uma who has already been reviewed below by both myself, she called herself Gysell when I tried her out, and John Todd in previous posts. Earlier this week I ran into both of these girls upstairs in apartment 2C. To say the least, be aware that the photos of these two girls have been photoshopped. At this point I was pissed and asked to be let out.

Except for the address and apartment, it's obvious to me now that this place has nothing in common with the services provided at the privado formerly known as Gysell's Place.

P. S.

Hello, ManequensHot: Please stop wasting our time.

Hola les cuento q vuelve x este fin de semana BARBI si la conocias es una ex Gysell Place,

Saludos MANEQUENS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Uma.jpg‎   carola.jpg‎  

Barbie vuelve este finde a MANEQUENS.

Saludos MANEQUENS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails barbi.jpg‎  

Re: Uma

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTodd  [View Original Post]
    Visited Manaquins today, only one lady offered, Uma, so I took her. She is about 30 yrs old. 34B24 34, blond hair. 110 lbs. Ave looking.

I was very disappointed with her service, she had a 2 min BBJ, was resistant to DATY, digits, etc. Had two positions, finished in 30 min, the fee was 300 pesos. I will not go back, too bad the new owner has a dud for the new establishment. I can say Uma was the worst service I ever had in BA.
    Hola soy Manequens, e visto su post. Dado que UMA why algunas de otra chicas son nuevas no sabemos bien como se comportan el su trabajo, dado que estan dentro de la habitacion. Tomo su post como referencia para de aqui en mas controlar la calidad de servicio que ofrecemos. Le ofresco que venga nuevamente a visitarnos why pase con alguna otra de mis amigas ya que no solo ella esta en manequens, tendremos una atencion con usted. Para que vea que no son todas igual, Slaudos MANEQUENS.

Salaudos MANEQUENS

Thumbs down Maniquins, Suipacha

Visited Manaquins today, only one lady offered, Uma, so I took her. She is about 30 yrs old. 34B24 34, blond hair. 110 lbs. Ave looking.

I was very disappointed with her service, she had a 2 min BBJ, was resistant to DATY, digits, etc. Had two positions, finished in 30 min, the fee was 300 pesos. I will not go back, too bad the new owner has a dud for the new establishment. I can say Uma was the worst service I ever had in BA.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnTodd For This Post:

Posting Limitations