Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasisextra  [View Original Post]
    Has the whole club & cafe scene died completely in BA? There seems to be very few posts besides some links to maps. Has everything moved online? Thanks.
    Cafe's scene is dead. Few clubs have survived. Please see recent posts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Questner For This Post:

Clubs

The last President closed almost all the Clubs and Casas where you can get Chicas.

A few remain.

I am hoping that under the new President things will go back to the way they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasisextra  [View Original Post]
    Has the whole club & cafe scene died completely in BA? There seems to be very few posts besides some links to maps. Has everything moved online? Thanks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Action

Street Walkers

Check this Thread:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...Street-Walkers

Discos with Chicas. This would be the closest to it.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...075-Cocodrillo

The prices have gone up since I was there in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidclark1961  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask what streetwalker prices are oct 2019? Do they have girls between 18-25 or are there any discos with freelancers?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Hello my amigos

Can I ask what streetwalker prices are oct 2019? Do they have girls between 18-25 or are there any discos with freelancers?

BA Update 2019

When I first started coming 12 years ago this board was jumping and gave a ton of information. I could be wrong and so I'm asking because I come often.

I feel like nowadays all the high quality stuff has switched to the internet and is independent. There are good site but they are all paid and expensive. I'm happy to share if you message me. The prices are very reasonable. It's a numbers game. You need to send a lot of messages and start with the newest people. I'd say the quality is good. Cant really say if its better or not but they are a much higher quality.

I'm happy to share anything I know.

What I'm wondering is if there are any good new places to visit. In many ways I also miss the good old days . Times have changed but in all honesty the prices haven't if you know how to look.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Excedra, you can't chat with a girl in the cafe, but if you take a walk around the block the caf is located, there are many in the street you can talk with. In Newport you can also chat with girls, however prices are inflated.

Very good assessment of the mongering seen in BA.

I'll probably get down there in oct-nov , especially if the peso hits 65+.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Retired 66 For This Post:

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Excedra, you can't chat with a girl in the cafe, but if you take a walk around the block the café is located, there are many in the street you can talk with. In Newport you can also chat with girls, however prices are inflated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray42  [View Original Post]
    In Medellin Colombia, the only place i've mongered, there are clubs like Fase Dos and La Isla where you can chat/grab a drink with high quality girls as you please without having to commit to doing anything with them.

Was wondering if Cordoba or Buenos Aires have anything similar, and if so what are the prices in Argentinan Pesos to actually do something with them if you choose?

I read there were clubs hippopatmus and Hooke that were like this in BA, but they are now closed. I cant decide if I like a girl without first chatting with her so yeah.

Clubs

Try These:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...329999998&z=16

https://www.google.com/maps/@-34.588...HjfIMuc9is-lAI

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...324999998&z=15

Quote Originally Posted by Ray42  [View Original Post]
    In Medellin Colombia, the only place i've mongered, there are clubs like Fase Dos and La Isla where you can chat/grab a drink with high quality girls as you please without having to commit to doing anything with them.

Was wondering if Cordoba or Buenos Aires have anything similar, and if so what are the prices in Argentinian Pesos to actually do something with them if you choose?

I read there were clubs Hippopotamus and Hooke that were like this in BA, but they are now closed. I can't decide if I like a girl without first chatting with her so yeah.

Are there clubs u can first chat with girl in Buenos Aires or Cordoba?

Was wondering if Cordoba or Buenos Aires have anything similar, and if so what are the prices in Argentinan Pesos to actually do something with them if you choose?

I read there were clubs hippopatmus and Hooke that were like this in BA, but they are now closed. I cant decide if I like a girl without first chatting with her so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mika75  [View Original Post]
    Hi Retired 66.

Well at the begining, I had a very practical question and the conversation became more philosophical, as you say, maybe because no practical answer was given. It's true that I like to understand things but my posts are not the longuests here ;-).

Best,

M.
    Much better job of using commas. Sorry I was an IT analyst/technical writer for 30+ years. Regarding the ONCE area activities, I would pass on having to sort out the SHES from the ITS.

Plaza Once

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I strongly suspected that, given your report and the location, but you seemed like a bright fellow who would figure it out on his own.
    In plain language there's a lot of trannies intersperced with the regular hookers on those streets. Rough looking crowd. My suggestion is to go to Jujuy St. Bet. Rivadavia and Yrigoyen. A better quality hookers around there. They were charging 200 pesos for sexo, two years ago when I was there. 100 pesos for the room.

I didn't want Mika to go down there and waste his money, or have a life-altering experience, thought I should update

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I strongly suspected that, given your report and the location, but you seemed like a bright fellow who would figure it out on his own.

Saw the "chica" again yesterday clarified prices it is 300 for bj and 500 for "completo" I said I don't want "completo" just vaginal and it said that all it does is complete and I began to understand. Then I saw it walking around with one of its friends later last night they were yelling at another creature in very deep voices if you know what I mean. I saw another one with short blond hair and typical broad male shoulders (the one I talked to did a pretty good idea of appearing feminine) I saw one crouching in a corner looked like it was sticking its finger in its ass for some reason known only to it and other creatures like it. Maybe Hipolito Yrigoyen is not such a good idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mika75  [View Original Post]
    Ah ah, excellent ;-) Thanks Jim Bob !

Posting Limitations