Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Back in BsAs

Hey guys, I am returning to BsAs at the beginning of May. Sorry that TL's rest. Closed, but glad he has a new enterprise going. He's definitely the man. I'll be in Argentina for a month or more. Any mongers need a wing man during that time, drop me a line. I am looking forward to seeing the sights and tasting the delicacies.

Cheers!

Easter

I forgot Easter. Damn.

Are you flying or busing it to Mendoza? Fare is what?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Talk about someone that is NOT getting any!

Come on down buddy!

Been super busy doing tours during the day and sex tours at night!

I have a new office at Viamonte and Pelegrini so I do not need the resto anymore.

I will be taking the show to Mendoza from the 21st. To the 25th. But I shall return!

By the way WT, this place will be a GHOST TOWN during Easter Weekend!

NO CHICAS!

From the 21st. To the 26th. !

You picked the WORST time to unwind!

See You Soon!

TL.

P. S. Would you like to come to Mendoza?

Come on Down!

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Or will be next Tuesday, the 19th.
    Talk about someone that is NOT getting any!

Come on down buddy!

Been super busy doing tours during the day and sex tours at night!

I have a new office at Viamonte and Pelegrini so I do not need the resto anymore.

I will be taking the show to Mendoza from the 21st. To the 25th. But I shall return!

By the way WT, this place will be a GHOST TOWN during Easter Weekend!

NO CHICAS!

From the 21st. To the 26th. !

You picked the WORST time to unwind!

Oh yeah, the drops have never been more important than sex.

They are sex!

Took 100 days off to give Big Tex a much needed break!

See You Soon!

TL.

P. S. Would you like to come to Mendoza?

I'm Back!

Or will be next Tuesday, the 19th.

Absolutely Eddie. And my Castellano is passable if you need assistance negotiating in the clubs / privados.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiesava24  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in BA next week (4/11. 4/16) for my first visit. Looking forward to meeting some of the fellas on these boards. HGL, maybe I'll see you in town!

I'll be in BA next week (4/11. 4/16) for my first visit. Looking forward to meeting some of the fellas on these boards. HGL, maybe I'll see you in town!

Cool Milongas

Anyone interested in checking out some milongas between hobby pursuits, gimmie a pm. I'll be in town April 5 for a month. I'm pretty laid back.

Back to Argentina

I will be back in Argentina from the 12th of February till the 12th of April:at first a month in Mar del Plata and after that the second month in Bs As.

About Mardel I'm following the local forum (in spanish) , However, thsi forum doesn't give prices neither directions, I don't know why but ok I was several times in Mar del Plata an because of that I use the forum for actual additional info. But if anybody here has actual (since April last year when I was there for the last time) details about MdP, please be so kind.

April in BA

I will spend April and part of May in B. A. I will once again try and fail to learn some Spanish. I am too dam old to learn but it gives me an excuse to goof off in BA for a while. Each year I try to spend time in BA and this site has been great source information. Thanks to all,

Guides

I would recommend TL at his restaurant, but he seems to be tided up in his Love Drops, even though he is not getting LAID.

Maybe the last meeting place is La Mad.

If I was only a Rich Man, I could offer a better place to meet.

It looks like Buenos Aires is not a place to go to?

Unless the major players that live there can offer something Better.

"Why Would A Single Man Want Go to Argentina?"

"Colombia" sounds like a better maybe"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC  [View Original Post]
    Hi, will be in BA on above dates. I'm Aussie / English and like to enjoy the food, nightlife and women while in this great city. Been once before in 2008 and loved it and been wanting to come back ever since. In my 30's, very presentable and social. Anyone looking for a wing man let me know. Any suggestions on best places to stay or even accommodation recommendations as very welcome.

Thanks,

W

In BA from 4th Feb to 23rd Feb 2011

Hi, will be in BA on above dates. I'm Aussie / English and like to enjoy the food, nightlife and women while in this great city. Been once before in 2008 and loved it and been wanting to come back ever since. In my 30's, very presentable and social. Anyone looking for a wing man let me know. Any suggestions on best places to stay or even accommodation recommendations as very welcome.

Thanks,

W

In town till the 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    I am in town until the end of the month. Have been to BA several times before, and keep coming back for more!

I enjoy going to good restaurants early evening, some vino tinto, and then off to the nightclubs after.

Part of an enjoyable trip is the company of fellow mongers, so if anyone wants to join me for dinner and night-clubbing just send me a message.

Cheers
    Hi:

I will be in town till the 5th. Hit me if you want to hung out tom and go for the clubs.

Peace

Balayover
    Visitor

What is happening over holidays

I will be in BsAs Christmas eve and new years eve. Anyone know what is open or good places to be?

Anyone in town this weekend want to get a drink or dinner?

In town

I am in town until the end of the month. Have been to BA several times before, and keep coming back for more!

I enjoy going to good restaurants early evening, some vino tinto, and then off to the nightclubs after.

Part of an enjoyable trip is the company of fellow mongers, so if anyone wants to join me for dinner and night-clubbing just send me a message.

Cheers

Posting Limitations