Thread: Clubs and Boliches - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Another Disturbing Development

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    I agree. All the signs point to a major clean up. Amazing that it could happen to a city as historically decadent as Buenos Aires but it looks like its going to happen.

I fondly remember the New York of the 1970's and 80's. NYC is certainly cleaner and more safe now, but the allure is not the same as it once was.
    Another disturbng development is with the private apartment flyers. They use to have addresses on them but now only telephone numbers and there are allot fewer of them.

Also lately I have seen people systematically removing them. At first it was a woman with an angry look on her face and I figured it was some crazed feminist, a modern day Carey Nation who walked into bars before prohibition with an axe and smashed all the liquor bottles but the next day I saw a man doing the same thing and another the day after that.

This all with the police closing of the boliches and high end apartments...

Connect the dots. It seems part of an bigger agenda, by whom and why i don't know, but an agenda nevertheless. I hope this doesn't lead eventually to women in Buenos Aires having to cover up, even wear a veil in public like in Saudi Arabia - that's a monger's worst nightmare:-)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    Also closed was the legendary Cafe Orleans and Cattos in the micro center. In the next few weeks i expect ALL the boliches will be closed, including my favorite Hook. Experience the last of an era when Buenos Aires was Monger Central.

PS.

And don't count on there being a reversal anytime soon. I'm from NYC. The famous former Mayor "Rudy" Giuliani closed down most of the Monger places in the 1990's. We are still waiting for a return after 30 years?
    I agree. All the signs point to a major clean up. Amazing that it could happen to a city as historically decadent as Buenos Aires but it looks like its going to happen.

I fondly remember the New York of the 1970's and 80's. NYC is certainly cleaner and more safe now, but the allure is not the same as it once was.

Not only Recoleta

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Word has it that the Metropolitan cops were out in force last night in Recoleta. Reportedly closed NewPort, Pagana and the Greek place near where Toreto used to be. I don't know if this is a temporary closing or something else. Either way, the writing seems to be on the wall for the boliches in Recoleta.
    Also closed was the legendary Cafe Orleans and Cattos in the micro center. In the next few weeks i expect ALL the boliches will be closed, including my favorite Hook. Experience the last of an era when Buenos Aires was Monger Central.

PS.

And don't count on there being a reversal anytime soon. I'm from NYC. The famous former Mayor "Rudy" Giuliani closed down most of the Monger places in the 1990's. We are still waiting for a return after 30 years?

Closings

Word has it that the Metropolitan cops were out in force last night in Recoleta. Reportedly closed NewPort, Pagana and the Greek place near where Toreto used to be. I don't know if this is a temporary closing or something else. Either way, the writing seems to be on the wall for the boliches in Recoleta.

Pampita aka Nuevo Estillo (sp) near the restaurant Sucre

Gentlemen: the Wednesday night prowl began at Pampita. The entry fee was $180 pesos which included a free drink. I think the place has been remodeled a little since I was last there in 2012. It looks like they laid a new floor and build a new little stage. I arrived at about 11:30 with 3 friends from the US and there were about a dozen or more young women there at that time. About half were 7 to 8 in looks and appearance. But, the most outstanding thing about their appearance was that most of the young women decided that they wanted "D" cups regardless of their body type. For the most part I found that the majority of the young women had good to very good figures, which was a real plus. When we arrived there was a little striptease taking place which later progressed to a girl or girl act and both of the ladies had a great ass.

We had Fernet as our free drink and a beer back. My friend paid for the beer so I do not know the price. The girls do not approach you unless you make the first move. So the place is relatively hassel free. We took a seat near the stage to watch the little side show and to get a better look at the ladies who lined up against the wall at the back of the restaurant and along the bar facing the stage. While at the table my friend called over an attactive 25 y/o with a beautiful set of "D's" and a great tan. She was a very pleasant playful young woman with a very nice body. Whoever did the boob job did a great job because they looked real. My friend took the young lady out for a smoke and returned with her number and a price for outcall. You cannot take a young woman for outcall to your hotel from Pampita. All services must be at the telo adjacent to the club. The young lady quoted $1500 pesos plus the telo which i think was $300 pesos for an hour. The pricing was club pricing and my friend did not share the outcall price, but he was definitely going to take advantage of this pretty young thing. I am sure the pricing was close to $1500 pesos because the young lady lived about an hour outside of the club and two hours from the Recoleta.

All in all a pleasant experience at Pampita and if you are going to dinner at Sucre it is a must stopover. Another note, at 1 am you can get a return cab fairly easy, but I am not sure if the cabs are as frequent later in the early morning.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mbronzini For This Post:

Newport News

Gentlemen: Visited Newport about 1 am Thursday morning with 3 friends from the states. Lots of chicas but my eyes were blury. One of my amigos on Monday morning pulled an attractive 25 y/o brunette for the rest of the morning and was very pleased. He saw her and her friend again at NP on Thursday morning and went gaga. But, this post is about her friend. A young 20 something reasonably attractive blond with a nice body. She was very fair and had flaming red lipstick on which did accent her lips. I chatted her up abit but was too tired to do anything so I got her name which I have now forgotten and asked her her price for a later date. This young woman was not bashful about asking for an outrageous amount of money. Her first quote was $400 US which was promptly refused and she then said $300 US. I laughed and open my cell and showed her a couple of pictures of my "friends" who charge only $1200 pesos for several hours or all night. Her jaw dropped and her mouth opened and I said goodbye and no thank you.

The new talent at NP has no concept of the market and thinks because they are young and reasonably attractive that they have the "golden pussy" especially when soliciting older men from the US. NP now is for the tourist with a wallet that is bigger than his brain, especially when the little head is thinking for the big head and has had a few cocktails and is horny.

I think my friend's little brunette was negotiated down to $200 for the rest of the morning on Monday. She departed about 7 am and as I said before, my friend was very happy. So there can be from time to time a happy ending at NP.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mbronzini For This Post:

Turned down by a girl in boliche

I do not think it is all that unusual. It has happened to me at Hook, Black and if you are old enough to remember Help Disco in Rio and Bahamas in Sao Paulo.

Usually it is with a super hot girl. Let's face it the super hot girls make their money and have several clients willing to pay. If they quote you a high price I think they are fishing because they know they have a regular coming in or can get someone else fairly easily or they really are not attracted to you. I learned this lesson back in Black with a girl who looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt to me. 5 minutes after we could not come to a deal there was another guy talking to her. Same thing in Hook, girl quoted me twice the price and I said no. Five minutes later she was walking out with another guy.

One thing is that I never dress my net worth when I travel or even where I live in the United States. I buy all my clothes off the rack or now in catalogs. I never carry a credit card into a club and only have limited funds available.

I never throw a party. Some guys walk in and buy the bucket of champagne. Some of these chicas are party girls and like (are addicted to) the fast lane life.

Sometimes it helps to go on a slow night to meet the more popular or better looking girls. I met my current favorite at Hook on a slow Saturday night when there was maybe 3 other guys in the club. These days if I am there she almost automatically goes with me. I get an occasional e-mail from her. She told me that she has one other regular. Sometimes when I am in town she misses a night. It is always an excuse that the child is sick or the bus broke down but I think she is seeing that other guy.

I am definitely not the boliche expert but I have been to a few and these have been my experiences. To sum it up, I think sometimes the chicas quote high prices because they are not that interested in you and they have other options. If you are coming off as a high roller and are getting turned down that would surprise me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Guns and Boliches

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I might have to check it out. Ill be sure to steer clear of the gun toting Chinese.
    The thing about the high end clubs that are closed - Blacks, Hippos, Madeos, etc is that they had metal detectors at the door while the smaller clubs don't. There are definitely some patrons toting guns. The girls have seen them when their client's undress.

Have you ever been turned down by a girl in a boliche ?

I Have. Twice.

And this is strange because the girls are there for one primary reason - to make money. Often they are single mothers living day to day or in one case ditching there 6,000 peso a month job in a Kiosco to make some quick money to travel. And looks have nothing to do with it. There is an expression in Spanish that translates that the wallet trumps the playboy.

So why was I turned down twice but two different girls, both first rate I may add.

In some cases potential clients are refused because a client mistreats a girl in some way and word gets around that he is a "grossero" and he is black listed but that't not my situation.

It could be the girl is not feeling well or having her period but in my case I also I think it's something else, as the same girls left with all sorts of clients afterwards - old, young, slim, obese, ugly, handsome, locals, foreigners, even a few that were obviously drunk.

N both cases when the girl refused to leave with me I had a previous exchange where the girl quoted me a price higher than I was prepared to pay and I walked away. The next day I approached the same girl and offered to pay double what she offered previously and she still refused to leave with me.

I think the girls have a certain pride and and if you don't agree to their initial price you will never be considered a client. It's not good business sense but it's the way they are thinking and nothing can make them change their minds. In only case when a girl wanted a higher price than I prepared to pay and I went back to her later with my lower offer has a girl backed down and left with me.

Just as the clients have their price the girls have their price also and don't expect them to budge from it. It seldom happens.

Have you been refused service? Curious to get your opinion why?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Thanks for the info. I might have to check it out. Ill be sure to steer clear of the gun toting Chinese.

Informative reports about Hook. Keep them coming. If the drink prices weren't so steep I'd think about spending more time there again.

Asian Clients at Hook

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    It is good to know that the $100 is still valid in Hook. This price has been fairly solid for at least 3 years now. My experience is that the chicas are happy with it and you will not get any up sell in the room. I have been able to negotiate $50 for a second hour if you get to know one a bit. Some hard line negotiators that I know can break the $100 barrier. I wonder what those Chinese guys pay? My friend says that they do not pay as much as the Japanese but they always attract several girls when they are in the bar.
    There is a difference between the Chinese clients and the Korean and Japanese clients at Hook. The Korean and Japanese clients are considered foreigners. They are usually business men on expense accounts and the girls may quote them a bit more than the usual 1,200 - 1,500 pesos. The girls like these clients, some describing them as.

Gentlemen in the bed but probably because they may pay a bit more.These clients speak very little Spanish and the girls discuss business in the very limited English they.

Know.

The Chinese clients are very different. They mostly live in BA and usually own grocery stores. Some girls tell me that some have revolvers in shoulder holsters, not because they are in any kind of organized crime but because they frequently walk around with lots of pesos that they change for blue dollars. Most speak OK Spanish and unlike the Argentines that come in groups and are there more to ogle the girls and chat with their friends they come alone or with one or two others and are there for one reason and we all know what that is. They don't spend much time chatting with the girls and then leave without taking a girl out. The girls consider them sure things as clients and since.

They are regulars don't ask for any more than the usual rate.

On the downside some girls report that the Chinese can be problematic, in that some like rough sex, are somewhat robotic in bed, insist on not using a condom and haggle over the price they agreed upon, often refusing to pay until at the end of the hour.

As for the general opinion that the Asians have small members then non-Asians some girls say they do, some girls say they don't and I'm not about to do any research to.

Find out which it is:-).

Another interesting aspect of Hook and probably all the boliches is that I'm fairly sure that nearly all the girls are bisexual and some are outright lesbians. There are lots of.

Bars in BA for gay men but very few, if any for gay women, so the boliches are places where women hook up with other women. Sometimes there are girls that spend all.

Their time with other women when they could be walking around getting clients but they seem content because they don't work at the boliches just to make money.

They are also there to meet other women, and what better place for women to bond than in a place where they are surrounded by hungry male wolves that regard them.

Only as sex objects for their satisfaction.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    Hook has some real stunners, 8's and even a few 10's. I'm not Brad Pitt but I do speak Spanish reasonably well and have done OK with the prices. A few girls won't leave for less than 2,000 pesos but my God they are worth every peso but usually I make an offer of 1,200 pesos for an hour and they accept. Some of the girls who want 2,000 aren't any better than the girls who will settle for 1,200 (100 dollar rate) or 1,500 ($125). The chica drink price is 250 pesos although a few piss me off by asking for champagne and such, which is an extra 50 pesos. If they do that I walk.
    It is good to know that the $100 is still valid in Hook. This price has been fairly solid for at least 3 years now. My experience is that the chicas are happy with it and you will not get any up sell in the room. I have been able to negotiate $50 for a second hour if you get to know one a bit. Some hard line negotiators that I know can break the $100 barrier. I wonder what those Chinese guys pay? My friend says that they do not pay as much as the Japanese but they always attract several girls when they are in the bar.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Clubs and Boliches - General Info

I've been mongering in BA for 3 months now and I agree in general with most of the posts about General Info.

The really "elite" clubs - Sodoma, Madaos, Blacks, etc where the girls charge 2,000 pesos and up and there is a considerable chica drink fine and entrance are gone and I.

Think that is a good thing. Many of those same girls are not working in the smaller boliches and for less. D'liriao seems the only club in that category that is left.

Newport was never my cup of tea and it still has girls that are mostly past their prime, some way past their prime, like grandmothers.

That leaves Estilo Nuevo that is allot of fun with it's American style strip club but it's a bit far to go - about 100 pesos by taxi from where I am staying in Retiro.

And the two remaining Triangle Clubs (Cattos is no more) Hook and Ness. Ness is a bore, with the same tiresome girls every night dancing to Salsa but I really like Hooks. I'm there almost every night - I’m a sex addict - and have spent a ton of money on drinks and 15 different girls I have pulled out. Of the 15 about 12 were GFE, with the other 3 just OK service.

Hook has some real stunners, 8's and even a few 10's. I'm not Brad Pitt but I do speak Spanish reasonably well and have done OK with the prices. A few girls won't leave for less than 2,000 pesos but my God they are worth every peso but usually I make an offer of 1,200 pesos for an hour and they accept. Some of the girls who want 2,000 aren't any better than the girls who will settle for 1,200 (100 dollar rate) or 1,500 ($125). The chica drink price is 250 pesos although a few piss me off by asking for champagne and such, which is an extra 50 pesos. If they do that I walk.

The waiters hustle you as soon as you sit down with a girl but that's their job and you can alway tell them to leave you alone until you make or not make a deal with the girl and they back off.. Otherwise it's a great club to monger. The beers are relatively cheap if you stick with Quilmes , 150 pesos and there is no entrance fee and the dancers.

Are amusing, showing off their assets on top of the bar.

Almost all the patrons are Argentine and most come in groups and leave without doing any business, so if you you are a foreigner and come alone the girls see you as a serious monger and some will approach you with that in mind. Most of the foreigners are Chinese that live in BA and they seem to be real players, with money to spend and prime client material for the girls.

PS.

There are a few other boliches near the triangle such as one on T. Marcello Alvear a and Sens but they just don’t compare to Hook.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Pagana / D'liraio

My girl told me once Christina's sex police shut Hippo down the Hippo owners rented out the 2nd floor of Pagana / D'liriao, Hippo Lite if you will. According to her there are now two different clubs sort of. You have to pay an entry fee to go up to the second floor where all the ex-Hippo girls are and as I understand it a similar bar fine to take one of the girls out in additional to the typical Golden Pussy Syndrome of the Hippo girls. First floor is still the same but the girls working it are cheaper and no bar fine.

That's the best information I have on Hippo Lite / Pagana - D'liriao.

Stranger is correct the real hay days of BsAs night clubs is pretty much over for now. Perhaps once the current administration is out the sex police will go away as well. Really miss the days when Black was THE club with wall to wall 8 - 10's and if you did not get there before 01:00 the best ones were gone and you had to suffer with the 8's.

Monger on Dudes!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Posting Limitations