Thread: AP House Football

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Daddy Rulz
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    But for some bizarre reason it seems none of the Rams games are showing. I'll see if I can fix that before you get here.
    Most AP members are front runners. Steelers, 49 ers, Redskins. Sheesh! You would all sell your souls for a victory. It takes character to root for the team with the worst record in football over the last ten years.

It is amazing that there is not market for GamePass in Argentina. I was in Paris last week and I downloaded the GamePass app for amusement. They wanted 270 euros to sign up.

Continues to be free

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    What is the status of NFL Gamepass in Argentina in 2013? Do I need to set up a slingbox before I arrive in November? I remember being surprised my Sunday Ticket did not work internationally.
    But for some bizarre reason it seems none of the Rams games are showing. I'll see if I can fix that before you get here.

Gamepass Free as in 2012

What is the status of NFL Gamepass in Argentina in 2013? Do I need to set up a slingbox before I arrive in November? I remember being surprised my Sunday Ticket did not work internationally.

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Ask me again around about christmas! I don't reckon he can do much wrong though.
    I think it'll be a horse race to the end between Chelsea and my City. Both looking very dangerous.

As Jax likes to say

The AP House Monday Night Football party is fully reserved. If anybody else shows up that hasn't PMed me, bring food.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Stick to your guns Davie! Are you happy to have the "special" asshole back?.
    Ask me again around about christmas! I don't reckon he can do much wrong though.

I would, but the REAL football season started this weekend and I'll be catching up with it tomorrow!

;-)
    Stick to your guns Davie! Are you happy to have the "special" asshole back?.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    I would, but the REAL football season started this weekend and I'll be catching up with it tomorrow!

;-)
    You muppet!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Davie W you may come but no cracks about how it isn't "Football.

;-)

AP House Football

Monday night football will be happening at the AP House tomorrow night. I have the Bondeola in the brine and will be roasting it tomorrow for sandwiches, I'll also have either slaw or potato salad. I'm not going to make a ton of food so please PM, or text me so I have an idea of how many guys might want to come. Last year this became a pretty regular Sunday thing but this week my beloved Pittsburg Steelers are playing Monday night.

Game starts at 2100. You have to bring your own drinks. Paladin your Fernet is still here so you're covered.

Davie W you may come but no cracks about how it isn't "Football.

Posting Limitations