Thread: Civilians Reading the Forum

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    AP is a good safety net but not the tip of Everest when it comes to the top flight argentine experience.
    How well said. Couldn't agree more. Realized this about 2-3 years ago.

This is what the board is about. Its not here to abuse people, and that includes other members! Its to inform people. But if you had a bad experience you should let people know! But then what one monger might consider a bad experience might be anothers fantasy!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    If the girl gives you the "Clap" then you better tell us! Well, it's not that she gave it to you, you bought it! It is treatable from what I've been told.
    Gonorrhea, or "the clap", used to be a fairly low grade STD in the sense it was fairly easily detectable in men, and treated effectively with penicillin and other synthetic derivatives of.

However, given rapid mutation rate, there has been more and more antibiotic resistant strains and currently there is an epidemic of super-gonorrhea. It is not only extremely resistant to every standard treatment but adds the major complication of suppressing symptomatic condition even in males. Eg before you were a moron after catching standard gonorrhea and not getting treated. It was very obvious with painful to very painful urination.

However, super-gonorrhea is much less symptomatic, less painful and can be missed without close monitoring of discharge.

Basically, it's not your father's clap anymore. Catch SG today and there's only one direct injected antibiotic treatment left.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    If the chica does not give good service we NEED to write about it, and what was bad about it. Would you like to waste your time and money on a chica that is giving shitty service? Fuck her reputation and her business if she is giving shitty service. I thought this forum was about, Mongers helping mongers, not keeping chicas that give shitty service in business.

That said I haven't seen any post saying that Andi gave bad service. Just the opposite.
    I have been reading this board for over 5 years now. Earlier, it was always "mongers helping mongers" kind of writing on this board. But lately, I have seen many posts sounding like "Monger help chica, fuck other monger" kind of posts. Obviously with ulterior motives. But I guess, there is not much we can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    however, just to say that you did not have a good time with the girl or that she was boring and overweight, etc, etc I think it's better to not publicly mention it. I guess you could PM someone but I would not want to ruin the girl's business and reputation by giving her a really bad review. I have never said anything bad about any girl on this board that I know of. If the girl gives you the "Clap" then you better tell us! Well, it's not that she gave it to you, you bought it! It is treatable from what I've been told.

TL.

Good Luck Andi, do you have any girlfriends that you can invite to this site?
    If the chica does not give good service we NEED to write about it, and what was bad about it. Would you like to waste your time and money on a chica that is giving shitty service? Fuck her reputation and her business if she is giving shitty service. I thought this forum was about, Mongers helping mongers, not keeping chicas that give shitty service in business.

That said I haven't seen any post saying that Andi gave bad service. Just the opposite.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Watch some more Mad Men my brother.

Don Draper: what do women want?

Roger Sterling: who cares.

Not saying be a dick for no reason, there is no profit in that. Evian is about as sweet a girl as you're going to find in this BUSINESS, and it is a business. I don't go out of my way to be mean but I never allow them to lose focus that its about what I want. That's what I'm paying for. It's this solicitous stuff that ends up with your 1200 peso Hook girl. When it comes to service, I pay this for that. They may choose to provide or not but its about what I want. That being said, even with that attitude I'm an order of magnitude nicer than their Argie boyfriends.
    Hey DR what you say is true regarding services and getting what you pay for, I think what was being referred to was the personal attacks on the chicas, not to the services provided,

If a chica gives poor service hell yes I write about it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

I couldn't disagree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin  [View Original Post]
    Damn Davie a good reply. Finally someone posts with a sense of humor. My god the ladies are not cattle. And, guys remember the ladies read the threads and have feelings also. Sometimes unless the service is really bad it would be better to keep the more hurtful comments private, unless you want them never to service anyone else on the board. Remember everyone might have a preference, it just might not be yours. I know that Toyman might think this is a much too stilted approach to posting on a man's board and his assessment would be true if no one else but male members either posted or read the posts. But if providers of service are subjected to nasty personal assessments and ridicule they will not offer there service directly on the board and we will lose the Lu's, Evian's Mia Johnson's Ale's, Sweet Marianna, s, Sweet Bella's etc. The posters like Queenie deserve a critical analysis. That's my two worthless cents.
    Watch some more Mad Men my brother.

Don Draper: what do women want?

Roger Sterling: who cares.

Not saying be a dick for no reason, there is no profit in that. Evian is about as sweet a girl as you're going to find in this BUSINESS, and it is a business. I don't go out of my way to be mean but I never allow them to lose focus that its about what I want. That's what I'm paying for. It's this solicitous stuff that ends up with your 1200 peso Hook girl. When it comes to service, I pay this for that. They may choose to provide or not but its about what I want. That being said, even with that attitude I'm an order of magnitude nicer than their Argie boyfriends.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

That Depends

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin  [View Original Post]
    Damn Davie a good reply. Finally someone posts with a sense of humor. My god the ladies are not cattle. And, guys remember the ladies read the threads and have feelings also. Sometimes unless the service is really bad it would be better to keep the more hurtful comments private, unless you want them never to service anyone else on the board. Remember everyone might have a preference, it just might not be yours. I know that Toyman might think this is a much too stilted approach to posting on a man's board and his assessment would be true if no one else but male members either posted or read the posts. But if providers of service are subjected to nasty personal assessments and ridicule they will not offer there service directly on the board and we will lose the Lu's, Evian's Mia Johnson's Ale's, Sweet Marianna, s, Sweet Bella's etc. The posters like Queenie deserve a critical analysis. That's my two worthless cents.
    If it's a girl from a Privado that was worthless or even a member that flat out stole your wallet we would all want and expect to hear about it so we could avoid the girl or Privado; however, just to say that you did not have a good time with the girl or that she was boring and overweight, etc, etc I think it's better to not publicly mention it. I guess you could PM someone but I would not want to ruin the girl's business and reputation by giving her a really bad review. I have never said anything bad about any girl on this board that I know of. If the girl gives you the "Clap" then you better tell us! Well, it's not that she gave it to you, you bought it! It is treatable from what I've been told.

TL.

Good Luck Andi, do you have any girlfriends that you can invite to this site?

Davie

Davie check your PM asap.

Civilians Reading the Forum

Posting Limitations