Thread: Argentine Soccer

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Vampire

Messi

It looks like they do not like Messi.

http://www.goal.com/en-in/news/vanda...z1czcdetxxbrou

I have been to El Monumental and La Bombonera so far. I'd like to visit some of the stadiums of less popular clubs where maybe the environment is more laidback. It was crazy just trying to walk into River Plate's stadium. There were about a half dozen police checkpoints you have to walk through where you are patted down, searched for weapons, checked for counterfeit tickets, etc. The food is horrible at the stadiums, so make sure to eat before you go.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Oh jeeze I could not get a seat in my favorite restaurant and wound up eating croissants from Dia on Sunday night due to soccer games. I guess Boca won? Some girl was going on about Boca to me. Had some drunk yell something at me in the street lol. Not sure if he was happy or angry. Saw another passed out by a dumpster with his pants around his ankles I shudder to think what happened to him. I did see one woman in the streets in a soccer uniform and face paint would have loved to fuck her. Maybe then I would like soccer!

Sunday was El Superclasico, Boca vs River Plate. Boca won 2-1, with each team getting a player ejected from the game.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Oh jeeze I could not get a seat in my favorite restaurant and wound up eating croissants from Dia on Sunday night due to soccer games. I guess Boca won? Some girl was going on about Boca to me. Had some drunk yell something at me in the street lol. Not sure if he was happy or angry. Saw another passed out by a dumpster with his pants around his ankles I shudder to think what happened to him. I did see one woman in the streets in a soccer uniform and face paint would have loved to fuck her. Maybe then I would like soccer!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    If you attend any local games, make sure you wear your bullet proof vest and come with your body guards!

Argentine Soccer

If you attend any local games, make sure you wear your bullet proof vest and come with your body guards!

I used to watch soccer until I discovered watching paint dry, which is far more interesting.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

I've always been a Boca Juniors fan but I'm not from Buenos Aires I never actually visited the stadium.

Argentine Soccer

Which club is your favorite?

Which stadiums have you visited, and which was your favorite?