Thread: Locals Complaining About Chica Pricing

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

So where do the local gringos fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    That's because they're not desperate to get laid, and they don't fall in love with specific girls because to them they are all interchangeable, and thus they are much quicker to walk away if the price gets ridiculous.

Gringos, on the other hand...

Jax
    I agree. A couple days ago I picked up this chick at New Port. I ask her how many days she works? She's like "it depends on how lucky I feel that day. Some day you come here and you don't get a date. Besides, I live too far from here and it takes a lot of preparation to come here like make up, dressing, hair, etc..." I was like, wow! These chicks need us more than we do...Also, it's easy for a gringo to fall in love...Imagine you come here after having lived with fat pigs in the U.S. who nag you all of the time. The ones who are in shape won't give you the time of the day. All of sudden you are here surrounded by twenty years olds nines and tens treating you like a king. Of course if you not careful you might fall in love. One thing I have noticed is that all women no matter where they come from share this trait; the minute they become comfortable with you they will stop putting out. Hence, stop falling in love.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PickCherry12 For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    Locals pay around 600-800 for a half hour at a proved and 1,00-1,500 at a club but no more and they seldom haggle like gringos.
    That's because they're not desperate to get laid, and they don't fall in love with specific girls because to them they are all interchangeable, and thus they are much quicker to walk away if the price gets ridiculous.

Gringos, on the other hand...

Jax

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Price for Locals

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Friday night at Excedra I was listening to one of the Local clients complaining about the high cost of getting laid.

He did not appear to be one of the weekly regulars nor did he appear to be one of the wealthier locals. Never know sometimes.

Anyway , he was adding up what he had spent on the girl that he was Bullshitting while she was in the restroom.

$550.00 pesos on her phone bill.

$200.00 pesos at the Kiosco.

$150.00 while at X talking to the girl.

Maybe a few extra pesos on something else but I was listening from across the room.

Basically he was crying about having to pay about $1000.00 pesos just to get laid.

I should have tried to identify the girl to get a better perspective of what was really happening.

I know that she was not one of the old-timers but she also was not one of the younger or more recent independent workers.

It did give me the impression that 1000p may be close to the local's price. Never know .

Anybody willing to guess?

I assumed that about 800p should do the trick.

Thx ,

TL.
    Locals pay around 600-800 for a half hour at a proved and 1,00-1,500 at a club but no more and they seldom haggle like gringos.

Locals Complaining About Chica Pricing

Friday night at Excedra I was listening to one of the Local clients complaining about the high cost of getting laid.

He did not appear to be one of the weekly regulars nor did he appear to be one of the wealthier locals. Never know sometimes.

Anyway , he was adding up what he had spent on the girl that he was Bullshitting while she was in the restroom.

$550.00 pesos on her phone bill.

$200.00 pesos at the Kiosco.

$150.00 while at X talking to the girl.

Maybe a few extra pesos on something else but I was listening from across the room.

Basically he was crying about having to pay about $1000.00 pesos just to get laid.

I should have tried to identify the girl to get a better perspective of what was really happening.

I know that she was not one of the old-timers but she also was not one of the younger or more recent independent workers.

It did give me the impression that 1000p may be close to the local's price. Never know .

Anybody willing to guess?

I assumed that about 800p should do the trick.

Thx ,

TL.

Posting Limitations