Thread: BairesGirls.net - Chica Reviews

+ Submit Report
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Baires prices

Sorry for a naive question: I don't see prices for Baire's girls. What is the price? How do I find it? Or do I have to call and ask? Thanks.

Bs Girl_Nathaly

Since I had download photos of several targeted girls to my Pocket PC, my first choice was Nathaley at BariersGirls. She showed up promptly at my hotel, and looked different, I thought, from the picture I had on my phone. After showing her this picture, she laughed and said it was her but the photo was dated. lacking adequate oxygen in my brain, I didn't persist; she was going to have to do. During the deed I thought, she is well worth the price. From all appearances, she made special preparations for being desirable. Her recently purchased panties still had the price tag on them. See if you can find this tag in the attached photo.

With an unnaturally tight twat, she was a good performer; very pleasant and jovial. Insisted that she likes sex; a question I always asks.. Paid p$150, good BBBJ, loved the dual action including finger-anal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look_at_Me.jpg‎   BsGirl.jpg‎  

BairesGirls.net - Chica Reviews

Hi,

I think a good place to look for girls might be

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/

The pictures are real and you can easily acces XP left by others, and even post yours.

If you can read spanish don`t miss the forum at

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/foro/

You must register but it's easy and fast and you will find lots of XP of Argentinean guys from girls (and TV) from a lot of sites.

Posting Limitations