Thread: Florida 520 #607

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Seismo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammi123  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate all the good information from this forum.

Ended up at this privado after first falling flat at 932 San Martin --- when I arrived there I realized I didn't have the room# and the security guard would not let me in without that information (nor would it have done any good).

In any event, no such problem with Florida 520 #607.

I arrived at around 3:30PM on a Thursday.

Paid 800 pesos for 30 minutes (would have taken for longer but I didn't have the time).

Was presented with 7 girls --- each seemed to be better than the previous. The first 4 I would not have gone with, the last 3 would have been ok, but chose the last one Nadi -- brunette from Argentina.

Very pretty face, beautiful, large, firm ass. No kissing, but otherwise service was excellent. Did every thing I asked the way I like it.

Reading this forum it seemed giving a propina was common --- I am always very careful to avoid over-paying or giving too much, as I know us outsiders coming and doing this can ruin pricing over time for locals. In any event, I was quite happy with Nadi and gave her a 200 peso tip ...I got the sense that she was not necessarily expecting.

Anyways, had a great time. If I had more time in BA, I would have wanted to repeat with her.

Maybe someone can also tell me the right room number for San Martin for the future --- I can't seem to find it.
    Glad to see that you gave her a tip in return for good service. Nobody likes a cheapskate, that's what the portenos and other Argentinos tend to be. There are many expat economic refugees in Buenos Aires with barely two nickels to rub together who want high end girls but can't can't afford them. So these so-called great mongers, such as Shamester and others, are reduced to scrounging around for 1,000 peso girls and scrimping on a peso here and a peso there.

I always tip generously for good service and could care less what it does to the pricing. I treat the girls well and as a result I can't remember the number of times I've called a girl to have her cancel a previous appointment in order to see me instead. This is business. Don't let the tightwads and ne'er-do-wells here dissuade you. They're all for helping someone else as long as they don't have to pay for it. If they can't compete financially, it's their problem. Money talks and BS walks. Treat the girls right and they'll end up calling you. It makes scheduling and the session considerably more enjoyable. After all, the girls are just trying to make a living. Good luck to you.

Fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Sammi123  [View Original Post]
    Reading this forum it seemed giving a propina was common --- I am always very careful to avoid over-pay or giving too much, as I know us outsiders coming and doing this can ruin pricing over time for locals. In any event, I was quite happy with Nadi and gave her a 200 peso tip ...I got the sense that she was not necessarily expecting.
    I'm not 100% sure where you're reading that but she wasn't expecting it because it never happens. Tipping privado chicks just ups the price for you on the next visit. Consistently tipping by lots of guys bumps the price for everybody. There will be zero change in service if you tip or don't.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Nice time with Nadi

Appreciate all the good information from this forum.

Ended up at this privado after first falling flat at 932 San Martin --- when I arrived there I realized I didn't have the room# and the security guard would not let me in without that information (nor would it have done any good).

In any event, no such problem with Florida 520 #607.

I arrived at around 3:30PM on a Thursday.

Paid 800 pesos for 30 minutes (would have taken for longer but I didn't have the time).

Was presented with 7 girls --- each seemed to be better than the previous. The first 4 I would not have gone with, the last 3 would have been ok, but chose the last one Nadi -- brunette from Argentina.

Very pretty face, beautiful, large, firm ass. No kissing, but otherwise service was excellent. Did every thing I asked the way I like it.

Reading this forum it seemed giving a propina was common --- I am always very careful to avoid over-paying or giving too much, as I know us outsiders coming and doing this can ruin pricing over time for locals. In any event, I was quite happy with Nadi and gave her a 200 peso tip ...I got the sense that she was not necessarily expecting.

Anyways, had a great time. If I had more time in BA, I would have wanted to repeat with her.

Maybe someone can also tell me the right room number for San Martin for the future --- I can't seem to find it.

Florida 520 #607

Mon-Fri 10am-7pm.

900 pesos hourly.

This place has good service but the selection can be poor at times.

I think it is worth a look.

Posting Limitations