Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Mendoza

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Skip Rosario. Go to Mendoza.
    I was trying to make my way Westward from BA. So, Cordoba then Mendoza, then Santiago sounds good. I have a friend in Cordoba, so I have to at least go there a few days.

Well, that's like an itinerant club. They do a club inside of another club, and I'm not sure if all the girls are working girls, but I can tell about Natasha at least. I think it's useful information.

One week ago I've been to the Nuevo Estilo / Pampita boliche and the police closed (temporarily) the place, so I've seen a few girls at the nearby gas station and had some little conversation with them, some of the girls said they would wait to enter to the boliche while other girls returned back home.

But this party that "trendyparty" suggested to "gagoo" is private and kind of difficult to trace/ stop.

However, I must say it's not easy to get there and "trendyparty" was not very clear to say you must register first, that makes it a little bit more complicated than just entering to a club, but I think it's due the major problems regarding inspections and heterosesual-sex-hate-wave the country experienced lately.

Natasha is a fitness girl, not very young, but she is fit and easy to be with. Girls in there are charging about ARS 2.000 to ARS 3.000 depending on how you negotiate, or the Cinderella syndrome (the later time, the less expensive rate).

Couple of pics from the other nite with Natasha and I after the party. I think there is a link with studio ones, but I like the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Are the chicks your showing on that page prostitutes? Because if not then this is spam. Might be spam anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natas_sha2.jpg‎   natas_sha1.jpg‎  

Skip Rosario. Go to Mendoza.

In BA 6 October for about a week.

I'm a senior member at the Mother of all Mongering sites. But this is just my first post here. Although I went to Puerto Iguazu for half a day, this will really be my first time in Argentina.

I'll arrive on 6 October. I'll probably be very tired since my flight is early. I think I'll stay about a week. BA looks like it has lot of things to do, mongering and non-mongering wise. After that I think I'll go to Rosario, and Cordoba, then off to Chile. I can stay longer, but I have a lot of places I want to see before Thanksgiving time in the US. I'm thinking about renting an Airbnb somewhere around the Teatro Colon. I'd enjoy to meet up and learn a thing or two and share stories.

I have the same user name at ISG.

In BA

Anyone in BA from 31st august to 8th september.. Catchup and beer ...

Welcome Back

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town Thurs-Sun this week. Busy during the days but am definitely thinking of checking out Hook a couple of nights. Which night would be best? Used to enjoy Hippo. If there are other suggestions for late night hot spots these days please let me know.
    Welcome Back !

A few of us will be hitting the remaining hotspots starting Wednesday night and I'm sure we will be around on Thursday and Friday night too.

Feel free to contact me if you want to hang out.

The more the merrier.

I am usually at my new office but try to call me or send a message 1st. Just in case. .

880 Suipacha.

100ft. From Hook and 1.5 blocks from X and 977 Marcelo t. De Alvear.

Thx,

TL.

+54911 6116 4254 whatsapp.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    If you want a guaranteed lay go to New Port or Exedra.
    Guaranteed to empty your wallet also! :-).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town Thurs-Sun this week. Busy during the days but am definitely thinking of checking out Hook a couple of nights. Which night would be best? Used to enjoy Hippo. If there are other suggestions for late night hot spots these days please let me know.
    If you want a guaranteed lay go to New Port or Exedra.

In Town This Week

Welcome Home !

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Well tomorrow night.

Should be at Exedra around 11, If they are not closed for some holiday.
    Welcome Home Brother !

TL.

"I'm Back"

Well tomorrow night.

Should be at Exedra around 11, If they are not closed for some holiday.

BA from Feb. 9-19

I will be in Buenos Aires from Tues. Feb. 9 to Feb. 19; staying in the Microcenter area. Anybody wants to get together for a beer or coffee say at Excedra or some other place, drop me a PM. Been 9 years since the last time I was in BA.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BayBoy For This Post:

First Trip to BA - Need Chicas

Hello - I will be visiting BA this Christmas for a week and am very excited as this is my first trip to Argentina. Apart from enjoying the beautiful city, I am also looking forward to meeting some high-end english speaking chicas (hopefully in early 20s). I look forward to engaging with 5-8 of them as I here that the talent in BA is extraordinary. I am new to the forum so please PM me or respond to this post with tips / recommendations / contact info. Highly appreciate all the help. Thanks!

Headed to town in Jan

I will be heading in from the states on Jan 8 on way to bariloche, leaving on the 9th-.

Then will be back through on the return the following weekend - Sat 16, leaving midnight on sunday.

Please let me know if there are any AP house parties in the making as I certainly enjoyed the one I attended last year.

Ciao.

Oh yeah.you are a total gentleman ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was being nice with the terciopelo. In any case, when someone makes an initial post and asks questions that have been answered a thousand times, someone usually says to "RTFF." I left out the obscenities and he still came back with snark. I could have sent him a sorete instead of a pedo but I am trying to be nice.
    And very helpfull too.

Posting Limitations