Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

BA visit

Staying near Palermo for 1 month starting 8/20. Limited Spanish, good wingman. Prefer day game, but clubs at night also okay on a limited basis.

Buenos Aires

I haven't been to Buenos Aires in a long time.

May 9, 2017 arrival in BA.

Howdy! FordGuy here. I'll be arriving May 9, and will be looking for some chicas to.

Play with and relax with. Any suggestions on cantact info, or incall locations?

Younger the better, but MILF is okay if pretty.

Standing by for input and recommendations.

Thanks!

Welcome to BA !

Quote Originally Posted by Duke69  [View Original Post]
    Arrive tomorrow. Will be in town awhile. Not had a lot of good experiences to date. Only one night in town then moved on. A couple all night runs but drive min 5 hours the next day. Ready to stop and party a few days. Buenos Aries has a great reputation. Hope to enjoy it. Have not done my normal amount of research. Looking to party Respond if like minded.
    Welcome !

A good friend of mine drove down here from Houston,Texas.

He said that the Argentine Police Officers were the most expensive to bribe out of all of the countries.

Got robbed by the Guerrillas in Mexico. That dump of a country.

Please check your PMs.

I responded to your message yesterday.

Unfortunately it is Not the best way to communicate in a timely manner.

Whatsapp - the only way to go!

+54911 6116 4254.

Thanks for your interest in a tour.

TL.

Drive from USA to Buenos Aries

Arrive tomorrow. Will be in town awhile. Not had a lot of good experiences to date. Only one night in town then moved on. A couple all night runs but drive min 5 hours the next day. Ready to stop and party a few days. Buenos Aries has a great reputation. Hope to enjoy it. Have not done my normal amount of research. Looking to party Respond if like minded.

Drive from USA to Buenos Aries

Bad

The glory days of fun bars and private apartments with world-class chicas is almost extinct.

Unable to speak from personal experience but a local wealthy porteno likes 2134 Vicente Lopez. Admission charge with what you are seeking.

A taxi driver uses argentinasx.com.

The overall chica talent from an eye candy is awesome. Walk around the Plaza Serrano area to see incredible beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Coming down in a couple weeks for 4-nights. Interested in high end girls. Any clues would be appreciated. Will be back in May. Sad to see so many clubs gone. Been browsing a lot of sites but man they are always overwhelming.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shamester For This Post:

Annual Visit

Coming down in a couple weeks for 4-nights. Interested in high end girls. Any clues would be appreciated. Will be back in May. Sad to see so many clubs gone. Been browsing a lot of sites but man they are always overwhelming.

Welcome to Buenos Aires

Quote Originally Posted by Che56  [View Original Post]
    First trip to BA and here for a few weeks. Currently renting small apartment for a week in Recoleta but plan to move next week to check out a different part of town.

Spent time in both Medellin and Bogota last year, each have many obvious opportunities. It wasn't to hard to find the casa's and clubs, as well as independents. After reading the forums here it seems like the scene is constantly changing. If anyone is in town and has time to show me around it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Entiendo un poco de Espanol y quiero aprender mas.
    Welcome to Buenos Aires.

I am a specialized tour guide in Buenos Aires for adults.

I can offer daytime architectural walking tours and nocturnal chica tours including some of the offbeat locations and services.

I have been here for about 11 years and although I detest the summer in Buenos Aires sometimes we just don't have a choice when it comes to work .

I'm glad that you can speak a little bit of Spanish .

That absolutely will save you a few pesos in the long run .

Thanks again,

TL.

Whatsapp.

+54911 6116 4254.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

In BA for 2-3 weeks....

First trip to BA and here for a few weeks. Currently renting small apartment for a week in Recoleta but plan to move next week to check out a different part of town.

Spent time in both Medellin and Bogota last year, each have many obvious opportunities. It wasn't to hard to find the casa's and clubs, as well as independents. After reading the forums here it seems like the scene is constantly changing. If anyone is in town and has time to show me around it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Entiendo un poco de Espanol y quiero aprender mas.

In BA February 11th - 19th

I'll be staying with a mixed group for the first half of my trip so I'll only be considering the occasional privado (whatever is open I guess) during the day. I've paying close attention to other posts here for still open privado options though, so I guess we shall see...

The second half (after a possible mid week trip to Montevideo/Punta del este), I'll be free to enjoy my own space both during the day and the night. I haven't booked a hotel or airbnb, etc. For this part of the trip yet, so please feel free to recommend chica-friendly options at ~$100/night.

More importantly, intel on some indy chicas por la noche would be helpful since that seems where the best action is at now. I'll of course keep RTFF for new info.

I do speak some Spanish, def not fluently though.

Thanks all.

Shall be in Buenos Aires 8, February - 7, March with side trips down south.

Please pm me if you are interested in checking out the chicas.

Will be in BA (most of) 11/16 to 11/27

Staying in an airbnb in Retiro. Anyone want to get into trouble with a wingman let me know. Gonna go up to Iguazu 11/20 to 11/22, may be possible for someone to come along on that if tickets available. PM me and I'll let you know my hotels and tours.

Colonia

Quote Originally Posted by Richard138  [View Original Post]
    Ill be heading there later in the week, so any suggestions would be welcome. Wiskeria or chicas, thank you all. Best Richard.
    Do a Colonia search on this forum. Several posters have left some good information about Colonia. When Cristina was in power, a lot of folks went to Colonia because one could get dollars from the ATM machines. Since Macri devalued the peso, ATM dollars are not as attractive.

Tres3.

Colonia and Montevideo

Ill be heading there later in the week, so any suggestions would be welcome. Wiskeria or chicas, thank you all. Best Richard.

Posting Limitations