Thread: Verde Manzana

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by ZzrJoe

Emilce

Address & phone info in the previous post by WT69 is correct. I just wanted a good massage at a good price so I called this place. Two chicas were available. Prices 80 pesos for 1 hour/ 120 pesos for 1.5 hours/ 150 pesos 2 chicas 1 hour. I asked and was told relax was included in these prices. I made an appointment for 1.5 hour for 1 chica. The place is a regular apartment no sign on the street.

The chica I had was Emilce. Her photos are accurate but her hair is now shorter and brunette. She looked better in person. Cute and friendly yet professional. Professional attire, nothing revealing. Clean room. Zen type music. Massage table was not great. Narrow and didn't seem as strong/sturdy as other massage tables. Fortunately she gave me a cushion for my lower legs/feet and a towel for my head and that made things a lot more comfortable. Massage was very good with a tapered down somewhat zen-ish ending. No happy ending was offered and I didn't ask as I was fine with just the massage. Was offered and took a shower after.

After showering I asked about the relax and she said it is included but the customer must ask for it.

I liked Emilce and her massage. The price was right and I would return to see her. Verde Manzana is a convenient option for a good inexpensive massage. They should invest in better massage tables though.

From The Telephone Listing Directory

Uriburu 1076 piso 5 35.
    Tel: (011) 4826-0372, 5778-2597.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhunt
    Does anybody know the exact address of this place?

Does anybody know the exact address of this place?

Okay thank you, in fact I am newbie here and I looked for something like a shop lol, it s why I was surprised, I didn 't understand that it was in bloc 1000.

I think we have to call before visiting.

From Pueyrredón and Santa Fe, 3 blocks (down Sta. Fe, following the traffic, walk to the right on Uriburu) I never keep exact addresses, sorry. It's Uriburu 10xx 5° 35.

Hi.

I walked in this area this afternoon and I didn't find Uriburu 1000.

I came from Santa Fe Avenue but I never saw it.

Is it before or after medicina school?

Thanks

I can only report about Cinthia and Maria Laura. They're both great masseuses. Cinthia gives a strong massage (really strong, not for the faint of heart heheh, but of course you can tell her to ease up) with happy ending. I've taken her services about 5-6 times already. Only took Maria Laura's one time when Cinthia was not available. It was good, but she didn't offer a happy ending (I didn't even mention it, though) then I found in the local boards she doesn't offer that service (obviously she may soften up if you're a regular. Don't wanna find out, I just go to Cinthia, period)

No photoshop in their photos, so what you see is what you get. Cinthia may be a little prettier in person. IMHO.

Last time I went, there was a promo for Wednesdays. 10% off (usual price is $80) but I'll report back soon, since I may be going today if I find a moment. Sometimes they hand out discount cards, so you're tempted to return shortly.

Cheers.

Edit: 1h massage (includes happy ending) is now $90.

Verde Manzana

Anyone been to this place at Uriburu 1000?

http://www.verdemanzanaspa.com.ar/

Looks like there are some posts on another forum, but my spanish isn't so great. The promotions do list a "complete relax."

Thanks!

Posting Limitations