Thread: RIP Bruce AKA Jackpot

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Bacchus9
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    No doubt he's fighting with Charon over how much he's charging for the boat ride.

He was a difficult friend to have but his stories made it worthwhile. I can still see him telling the chicks at Ex "yo soy un jubilado, no tengo mucho dinero."

Cheap bastard, I'm gonna miss him.
    Whoever coined the phrase "ornery cuss" had Jackpot in mind. An entertaining, throwback character.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

End of an era

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus9  [View Original Post]
    With regrets Bruce aka xjranch and long time friend called me on New Year's Eve to let me know he was giving up the ghost. With the local landscape covered in ice and his health seriously waning he was cancelling plans for meeting me for his winter stay in Pattaya. He was resting comfortably in a hospice and he said the doc told him he would pass in his sleep.

One of the world's great characters and good spirit he'll be well remembered and of course missed wherever story telling, a puff of the peace pipe and the sorting of the virtues of chicas and their qualities is enjoyed in good company. Hat's off to Bruce Schneider!

In particular he mentioned fondly his long time friends Jackson and Tommaso when we spoke about the good times and memories of Buenos Aires. I know there are too many to mention here whose friendship and comradely he enjoyed.
    No doubt he's fighting with Charon over how much he's charging for the boat ride.

He was a difficult friend to have but his stories made it worthwhile. I can still see him telling the chicks at Ex "yo soy un jubilado, no tengo mucho dinero."

Cheap bastard, I'm gonna miss him.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus9  [View Original Post]
    With regrets Bruce aka xjranch and long time friend called me on New Year's Eve to let me know he was giving up the ghost. With the local landscape covered in ice and his health seriously waning he was cancelling plans for meeting me for his winter stay in Pattaya. He was resting comfortably in a hospice and he said the doc told him he would pass in his sleep.

One of the world's great characters and good spirit he'll be well remembered and of course missed wherever story telling, a puff of the peace pipe and the sorting of the virtues of chicas and their qualities is enjoyed in good company. Hat's off to Bruce Schneider!

In particular he mentioned fondly his long time friends Jackson and Tommaso when we spoke about the good times and memories of Buenos Aires. I know there are too many to mention here whose friendship and comradely he enjoyed.
    AKA Jackpot to many. Sorry to hear of his passing. An old time character.

RIP Bruce AKA Jackpot

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bacchus9 For This Post:

Posting Limitations