Thread: Cafe Iberia

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by BayBoy

Mini Excedra

Stopped here for a coffee with a fellow board member after dinner tonight. We sat down outside at about 11:30ish with a "normal crowd." Around 12:00ish some obvious working girls started showing up. All came inside and went upstairs. Around 12-30-1:00 seems the rules changed and girls came downstairs. By 1:00 the bar was fully enveloped with Gatos why Putenyeros, obviously working deals at tables both inside and out. Unfortunatly with the exception of one Madura (my guess around early to mid 40's) who obviously was working to maintain the money maker, trim figure, nice boobage on display, not bad skin, they were without a doubt the ugliest group of hookers this monger has ever seen. Not quite enough to push me to the dark side but getting close.

Reasons for optimism;

1. Saturday night, as we all know, is house pig night. Will chech back in the week as a favor to the rest and report.

2. Talent follows money, everybody has been BEMOANING the loss of Excedra. Perhaps if the AP coffee house guys started making it a more regualar watering hole things might change.

3. This was OBVIOUSLY happening with full management blessing which would be a reversal of policy.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Upstairs

It is most likely cold outside, so go inside toward the men's room and go upstairs, that is where a few should be. I would say between midnight and 1am.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I walked by at 3 am and there were no chicas.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Sin chicas.

I walked by at 3 am and there were no chicas.

Toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Since I am only here for a few more days, we must depend on Doggboy, or TL.

TL knows a lot, but I think Doggboy is keeping secrets, Like the movie "El Secreto es in sus Ojos"
    Secrets? Nice movie, but no secrets about Cafe Iberia. I haven't been there in a long time despite Cigar Eric giving the place a weak thumbs up from time to time.

The last time I was there, many months ago, there were three aging chicas that looked like the witches from Macbeth.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    TL knows a lot, but I think Doggboy is keeping secrets, Like the movie "El Secreto es in sus Ojos"
    The hot chicks have to protected from turning them into golden pussys!

Friday Night

After dinner with my profesora Laura, Me and my Amigo Derchef, proceeded to Iberia to check out the scene.

At around 1am there where at least 12-15 chicas, not upstairs, but all around. I think maybe because the local stage show is closed. They used to have a lot of older couples there after the show. Maybe we are in luck, no more shows.

Since I am only here for a few more days, we must depend on Doggboy, or TL.

Anyway, it looks like he best bet. All from late 20s up. If I hadn't got off earlier, I might have been ready for round two.

Saturday Night

TL and I were there from 12am to 2am.

I saw about 5 chicas at the most. Nothing younger than say late 20s.

The three that we talked to, did not know Sydney.

Nothing I saw got me stirred up.

But, it may be the only place left after 2am.

The cheapest coffee was 6 pesos. 9 pesos with milk.

Angry More Cafe Iberia

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Horrible chicas. Some of them younger than the bats from hell in Checkers, but still ugly as all get out.
    Thats really 'FEA'. It was never a Cafe that had lookers, even before the remodel back in the day. Oh, how I wish Exedra would come back. Always had a good crowd there.

Well at least there's a few chicas in Iberia.

Bad and worse

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Buenos Aires in about 3 1/2 years. Been hanging out mostly in Colombia. Was just wondering what the action scene is at Cafe Iberia. Anybody been over there lately? Any chicas on premises?

Bayboy
    I dropped into Iberia once about three months ago. Maybe about 11pm. Horrible chicas. Some of them younger than the bats from hell in Checkers, but still ugly as all get out.

BTW, I dropped into Checkers recently late on Saturday. If Fellini was alive he would be shooting there. All it lacks is a tatooed midget and a broken down pony.

Smile Lately

I haven't been to Buenos Aires in about 3 1/2 years. Been hanging out mostly in Colombia. Was just wondering what the action scene is at Cafe Iberia. Anybody been over there lately? Any chicas on premises?

Bayboy

Ramiro

Why don't you open a restaurant near this cafe?

You could do worse.

Thumbs up Chica

I got a nice 19yr old chica Belan from here to stay with me for 2 days of whatever I needed, 250 pessos per session, but she agreed to keep on staying with me, she has lost her appartment, and arrived for our date with siutcase.

I will try to post photo later. She is sweet, and young, do recomend.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    And your girlfriend too, Exon. As well as a lot of other guys, heh heh heh!

I've not seen the girl in at least two years, so things could have definitely changed in the interim. However, the girl I hired back then wasn't that type. She was in fact a pretty sweet provider, almost the "hooker with a heart of gold" type.

So - keeping in mind that fact that anything is possible, I would say that based on personal experience it's more likely that second girl was full of shit and jealous, rather than accurately relating truthful dirt on Michelle. These chicas tell dirt about each other all the time, and often it is nothing more than marketing themselves by tearing down the competition. Moreover, even if Michelle wouldn't want to drug and rob a guy, my advice would be not to leave any money or valuable objects around in the presence of any hooker. Even "honest" ones are capable of stealing stuff that's not locked down.

P. S. By the way Michelle's ass was not so big, once upon a time!
    I tend to agree with you Hunt, I've never seen that side of Michelle and wonder if it exist's.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Very interesting, I didn't know Michelle was capable of that, too bad.

Michelle was one of Hunt 99 girlfriends.

Exon
    And your girlfriend too, Exon. As well as a lot of other guys, heh heh heh!

I've not seen the girl in at least two years, so things could have definitely changed in the interim. However, the girl I hired back then wasn't that type. She was in fact a pretty sweet provider, almost the "hooker with a heart of gold" type.

So - keeping in mind that fact that anything is possible, I would say that based on personal experience it's more likely that second girl was full of shit and jealous, rather than accurately relating truthful dirt on Michelle. These chicas tell dirt about each other all the time, and often it is nothing more than marketing themselves by tearing down the competition. Moreover, even if Michelle wouldn't want to drug and rob a guy, my advice would be not to leave any money or valuable objects around in the presence of any hooker. Even "honest" ones are capable of stealing stuff that's not locked down.

P. S. By the way Michelle's ass was not so big, once upon a time!

I don't Bush bash because I dout that W

Has made any of the significant decisions during the last almost eight years.

His neoconservative handlers are the folks who disgust and anger me. He seems like a great guy to share a coffee and talk about sports. They are also the folks who just produced the new McCain tv commercial that compairs Obama to brittney spears. This also is not John McCain's style. I may not vote for the new and improved John McCain, but he has a history of integrety and disgust with the style of tv programing that the McCain handlers have decided to use and I guess that McCain is approving. I react to this situation believing that McCain sold out his personal beliefs and integrity in exchanged for getting support from the neoconservatives and far christian right.

Politicians must be flexible and adopt like other types of people to the changing environment.

----------------------------------------------------

It's very sad that Michel has not been able to adopt to the death of excedera.

Michel once spent most of a week with me a few years ago. WE knew each other fairly well after the time together. She cut me off because she thought that I was becoming too attached to her. I had just ended a four + year relationship with a non-pro protena and was a little too needy. Rather than milk me for money, she said I'll see you on your next trip when you are back to yourself. I considered her a person with some form of personal integrity, because I was ripe to be ripped-off by the average working girl. In person, I'll.

Talk to about the musclular control she has with that larger butt.

Economic disaster does not bring out the best in people trying to keep their family going. MY shock comes from knowing her and respecting her as a human being. It's tough reaching the end of your shelf life and excedera was likely a major souce of her busniess. Her dream was that her kids would be well educated and have the social contacts in life for success that they would obtain in a private school. She came from a middle to upper middle class family who lost the family farm.

---------------------------------------------------------

John McCain, I always considered a man of great personal integrity--not unlike the vice president of argentina in the recent senate vote. I guess that he needs to do what is needed to get elected president--a life long dream

Posting Limitations