Thread: Question about hotel policies

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Mr Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Big  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I'm coming to BA for the first time next week. Can someone tell me if hotels will limit the number of times a day I can have a chica visit me in my room? One chica already told me my hotel won't allow two women at a time. But will there be a problem if I want to spend time with one chica in the morning, another in the afternoon, and another in the evening? Want to have maximum fun, of course, and sample a number of the local beauties to find a favorite or two for my future visits.

I am staying at the Sheraton Hotel and Convention Center in Microcentro.

I suppose if the hotel doesn't allow this there are always the privados, but I have a number of independent chicas already lined up and would prefer to be at my hotel.

A quick response would be most appreciated!

Thanks
    Can you stay at an apt?

Question about hotel policies

Hi all. I'm coming to BA for the first time next week. Can someone tell me if hotels will limit the number of times a day I can have a chica visit me in my room? One chica already told me my hotel won't allow two women at a time. But will there be a problem if I want to spend time with one chica in the morning, another in the afternoon, and another in the evening? Want to have maximum fun, of course, and sample a number of the local beauties to find a favorite or two for my future visits.

I am staying at the Sheraton Hotel and Convention Center in Microcentro.

I suppose if the hotel doesn't allow this there are always the privados, but I have a number of independent chicas already lined up and would prefer to be at my hotel.

A quick response would be most appreciated!

Thanks

Posting Limitations