Thread: Hippopotamus

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Everything changed

Clubs changed, same thing as in the US.

So, now is not the same thing, but, it's better. Better girls, better prices.

Girls trending is look for a sugar daddy. You play the game, if you want but it's much better quality in her looks, in performance. At the end, it's more expensive, not always more expensive, it just depends on how you play the game. On the other side, prostitution it's even cheaper that used to be, in the streets, ladyboys, diseases, problems, but cost for fuck has been proportionally lowered, in comparison to the cost of living, besides the inflation.

But you must not be sad all the time!

Wake up!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cmsilva1  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

Anyone knows if there are still clubs open in Buenos Aires like the BLACK?
    I believe that Black and Hipo were closed more than four years ago. Actually the game is pretty dead in BA nowadays to be honest and thats why you see a few posts on this forum.

Buenos aires clubs

Hi.

Anyone knows if there are still clubs open in Buenos Aires like the BLACK?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    X - good place to meet after dinner around 12pm before you walk over to Hook after 1am.

Hook - Wednesday - Friday.

Newport - After Midnight during the week.

D'lirio - ( Mini Hippo upstairs on certain nights.) usually Thursdays .

There are a few others .

TL.

Closed

Maybe someday another club, another President.

X - good place to meet after dinner around 12pm before you walk over to Hook after 1am.

There are a few others .

TL.
    Sorry about the late reply....thank you for your response and suggestions.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippolover For This Post:

Still a Good Place to Hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Hippolover  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gentleman,

We are going to be on a boys week away in Buenos Aires in October. No more Hippo?,....no more club black? Please could anybody recommend to where go. BA was legiondary on our last trip there.....please don't let us down this time......suggestions please guys....

There are a few others .

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblingdice  [View Original Post]
    Can someone enlighten me on the current Hippo situation please. Was told recently it was closed again. Now it appears to have staged a recovery again.! Reminds me of poor.

Old Black's death-throws towards it's end. Hippo is not my favourite, too touristy , but the chica's are friendly enough and it can be an ok place to while away an hour or two.
    Hi Gentleman,

We are going to be on a boys week away in Buenos Aires in October. No more Hippo?,....no more club black? Please could anybody recommend to where go. BA was legiondary on our last trip there.....please don't let us down this time......suggestions please guys....

Hippo reopened ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhskiier  [View Original Post]
    Pretty Marginal. If you like huge fake tits there were maybe a couple of winners in there, but I am always afraid I'm going to be looking at bad surgery when I unwrap the package.

Just confirming previous reports concerning door fee, drink charges etc. Cant imagine how it would ever be worth it.

Although when I mentioned this to the bartender, he just nodded his head and said Wednesday and Thursday were better, so maybe worth a look then.
    Can someone enlighten me on the current Hippo situation please. Was told recently it was closed again. Now it appears to have staged a recovery again.! Reminds me of poor.

Old Black's death-throws towards it's end. Hippo is not my favourite, too touristy , but the chica's are friendly enough and it can be an ok place to while away an hour or two.

Monday Hippo

Pretty Marginal. If you like huge fake tits there were maybe a couple of winners in there, but I am always afraid I'm going to be looking at bad surgery when I unwrap the package.

Just confirming previous reports concerning door fee, drink charges etc. Cant imagine how it would ever be worth it.

Although when I mentioned this to the bartender, he just nodded his head and said Wednesday and Thursday were better, so maybe worth a look then.

Totally crazy

Last night the Owner told me that Hippo was unmentionable.

The girls are now upstairs at D'Lirio.

$400 pesos to go upstairs and the girls drinks Start at $900 FUCKING Pesos!

We passed gas!

Place upstairs was packed on Saturday night and NP was dead.

Crazy prices and the girls are going to be Super Expensive!

Cheaper to have a girl meet you at the airport!

TL.
    So why, in your opinion, don't more places like Newport open up? Seems so logical to me. By the way, irrespective of the chica drink prices, does the 400 p include the usual measly one drink? Surely, if that format continues, the'Lirio's days will be numbered too.

Hippo Update

Last night the Owner told me that Hippo was unmentionable.

The girls are now upstairs at D'Lirio.

$400 pesos to go upstairs and the girls drinks Start at $900 FUCKING Pesos!

We passed gas!

Place upstairs was packed on Saturday night and NP was dead.

Crazy prices and the girls are going to be Super Expensive!

Cheaper to have a girl meet you at the airport!

TL.

El fin. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Catto's remains closed and no word on why or if it will reopen. Ness and Hook still rumbling along.
    Seems as though that's it for poor old Hippo. A chica friend who works there says, that she has been told, that its unlikely to open again. Not that it bothers me too much as I hardly.

Ever go in there anymore. Too much of a tourist trap. But it seems a shame, none the less. The part about all this that puzzles me, is, why are there not more Newport's popping.

Up all over the place? That would seem pretty logical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblingdice  [View Original Post]
    Was there myself the night before latest closure. Just like pass the parcel at 3 am as all the girlies, in an instant, given the order to sit down and behave (and pretend its a normal nightclub! I was acting guide to bunch of fishermen looking for a bit of action, and the Hippo was always going to be my easiest option, then fell into the rare trap of being sucker-punched by a pretty chica whilst just minding my own business. You know the type. , girl next door, not much make-up, natural flowing brown hair cascading over her shoulders, butter wouldn't melt, seemed just delightful, so broke the rule of a lifetime and paid more than usual, but a lot less than she wanted (half! Well. How wrong can a guy be? This was be. A.

Trip number 42 for me, and in all that time I have only had to actually eject 2 chica's from my apartment for worse than total crap performance. She became number 3. My only regret is that, for the life of me, I cannot remember her name (stage or otherwise). So beware of this one. Never seen her in there before. Pretty, Portena, long brown hair, 5 ft 7 ins, slim, full arse, medium sized NATURAL tits (that was the knock out blow! Moral of the story. There ain't one. Shit happens.

Anybody got any news on Catto? Did it close or was it closed?
    Catto's remains closed and no word on why or if it will reopen. Ness and Hook still rumbling along.

Was there myself the night before latest closure. Just like pass the parcel at 3 am as all the girlies, in an instant, given the order to sit down and behave (and pretend its a normal nightclub! I was acting guide to bunch of fishermen looking for a bit of action, and the Hippo was always going to be my easiest option, then fell into the rare trap of being sucker-punched by a pretty chica whilst just minding my own business. You know the type. , girl next door, not much make-up, natural flowing brown hair cascading over her shoulders, butter wouldn't melt, seemed just delightful, so broke the rule of a lifetime and paid more than usual, but a lot less than she wanted (half! Well. How wrong can a guy be? This was be. A.

Trip number 42 for me, and in all that time I have only had to actually eject 2 chica's from my apartment for worse than total crap performance. She became number 3. My only regret is that, for the life of me, I cannot remember her name (stage or otherwise). So beware of this one. Never seen her in there before. Pretty, Portena, long brown hair, 5 ft 7 ins, slim, full arse, medium sized NATURAL tits (that was the knock out blow! Moral of the story. There ain't one. Shit happens.

Anybody got any news on Catto? Did it close or was it closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    BA is no more a mongering paradise.

But perhaps someone like you will thrive more now especially for newbies.
    I had a similar thought... not just for newbies but all of us who come down only occasionally.

The boliches arguably offered at least a basic level of QC on the chicas. As the scene shifts away from this, and more in the direction of independents, the loss of QC necessitates a better mechanism to distinguish the good from the bad.

That's where YOU come in, TL! We are counting on you to keep track of the good and bad ones and steer us in the right direction!!

Posting Limitations