Thread: 180 Burger Bar

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Member #4112

Packed

Quote Originally Posted by BrianDwayne  [View Original Post]
    Very good burger one of the best I ever had.
    Went there yesterday at 3:45 and it was empty. Perfect! Had a double meat triple cheese! The owner took a picture of it!

Went there today at 2:30 and I could not even get in the door!

Sardine Can!

Today they had French Burgers. Burgers using Brie Cheese.

Went to California Shit Kitchen because it was empty and it's still SHIT! $190 for 2 shitty burritos!

So yes, 180 is a great burger if you don't overcook it but you better go around 12 or after 3 .

TL.

180 burger

Very good burger one of the best I ever had.

180 Burger Bar is outstanding

I agree this a great hangover burger. Cooked to order, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles. Whatever you want. This one was Medium Rare with everything. Nice and messy.

Yes, the burgers are great here! No substitute for a real Buenos Aires dinner with bife de lomo and vino tinto, but a good lunch stop.

And yes, they close early. I found out the hard way on an attempted second visit.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Daddy Rulz turn me on to this place a couple of weeks ago.

All they do is burgers and fries.

Choose your bread, choose your meat, choose your toppings, OR select the chef's recommendation of the day.

However, it must be noted that they are open M-F ONLY, and they close at 4 pm!

Yes, that's right, they close at 4 in the afternoon.

Thanks,

Jax.

Watch out for the snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    180 Burger Bar is located in MicroCenter close to the intersection of Cordoba & Suipacha, address is Suipacha 749.

Stranger and Sniper Joe actually found this place, I'm just posting it for those who want the best home made hamburger in Buenos Aires.

Bar none they do a great job. Make sure you get there close to noon as after 12:30 to 12:45 this place is packed.
    You got to be careful here, I saw some rattlesnakes in the hallway to the bathroom.

Credit to Daddy Rulz

HE was the one that told us of the place, awesome burgers!

Stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    180 Burger Bar is located in MicroCenter close to the intersection of Cordoba & Suipacha, address is Suipacha 749.

Stranger and Sniper Joe actually found this place, I'm just posting it for those who want the best home made hamburger in Buenos Aires.

Bar none they do a great job. Make sure you get there close to noon as after 12:30 to 12:45 this place is packed.

180 Burger Bar

Posting Limitations