Thread: I am the heat in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Sabrinnafox
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Nobody has written her because we all know that there is only one reason to not give a price.

What was the damage for this amazing session?

Please don't give me one of those "if you have to ask you can't afford it" answers. I assure you that I can, I just see no reason to pay extraordinarily high prices because somebodies ad is written in English.
    Okay, I’ll give you THIS one...You must contact HER for all that. I won’t give out her price without her consent.

Maybe

Nobody has written her because we all know that there is only one reason to not give a price.

What was the damage for this amazing session?

Please don't give me one of those "if you have to ask you can't afford it" answers. I assure you that I can, I just see no reason to pay extraordinarily high prices because somebodies ad is written in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I can't believe that NOBODY has come in to give their input on this BEAUTIFUL woman and how she does her thing. Well, if you're sitting behind that screen and need some convincing, allow my words to be that EXTRA motivation for you to give her a call.

I had inquired about her services and communications was VERY easy and EXTREMELY prompt! So I set up the appointment for her to meet me at my hotel room at a specific time.

Except she didn't meet me at the pre-arranged time.

She had informed me that she was available sooner and wanted to know if I wanted to meet her earlier.

I did.

So, allow me to rephrase my last thought.

She met with me earlier than expected.

That body! Oh my GOD! That tanned and toned body!

That BOOTY 🍑 ! My GOD, I wanted to take a bite out of that 🍏 Bottom.

Yes, it was THAT amazing!

Her breasts were definitely enhanced for enjoyment as well. To be quite honest, I really didn't mind this at all.

Her kisses were enjoyable. Her BBBJ was something so amazing that I can't give it justice via keystrokes.

Her curvy, yet solid body looked incredible as she stripped to her natural and we got down to business. Multiple positions were enjoyed(including a couple of my personal favorites as well as the popular doggystyle). And while I didn't finish the way I wanted to, I had enjoyed it so much I just HAD to meet up with her again. And let me say this, the second time was MUCH better than the first encounter!

Communication: 9 So fluid! So quick! Still Hate Argentine Carriers(Though I DO like Movistar)!

Punctuality: 10: She showed up a LOT earlier than I had expected on BOTH occasions!

Body: 9: GREAT Total Package! Great Ass, Breasts and Legs. There are signs of life, but the mileage is low. YMMW I guess.

Performance: 9! Passion and Enthusiasm all around! Both sessions were the epitome of GFE!

Final Thoughts: A Part Timer that you definitely want to call up if you're looking for a GREAT time. Also helpful with suggestions on what to see and eat in Buenos Aires! Will DEFINITELY see her again upon my return to Argentina!

Don't let ME have ALL the fun!

Okay, I can't believe that NOBODY has come in to give their input on this BEAUTIFUL woman and how she does her thing. Well, if you're sitting behind that screen and need some convincing, allow my words to be that EXTRA motivation for you to give her a call.

I had inquired about her services and communications was VERY easy and EXTREMELY prompt! So I set up the appointment for her to meet me at my hotel room at a specific time.

Except she didn't meet me at the pre-arranged time.

She had informed me that she was available sooner and wanted to know if I wanted to meet her earlier.

I did.

So, allow me to rephrase my last thought.

She met with me earlier than expected.

That body! Oh my GOD! That tanned and toned body!

That BOOTY 🍑 ! My GOD, I wanted to take a bite out of that 🍏 Bottom.

Yes, it was THAT amazing!

Her breasts were definitely enhanced for enjoyment as well. To be quite honest, I really didn't mind this at all.

Her kisses were enjoyable. Her BBBJ was something so amazing that I can't give it justice via keystrokes.

Her curvy, yet solid body looked incredible as she stripped to her natural and we got down to business. Multiple positions were enjoyed(including a couple of my personal favorites as well as the popular doggystyle). And while I didn't finish the way I wanted to, I had enjoyed it so much I just HAD to meet up with her again. And let me say this, the second time was MUCH better than the first encounter!

Communication: 9 So fluid! So quick! Still Hate Argentine Carriers(Though I DO like Movistar)!

Punctuality: 10: She showed up a LOT earlier than I had expected on BOTH occasions!

Body: 9: GREAT Total Package! Great Ass, Breasts and Legs. There are signs of life, but the mileage is low. YMMW I guess.

Performance: 9! Passion and Enthusiasm all around! Both sessions were the epitome of GFE!

Final Thoughts: A Part Timer that you definitely want to call up if you're looking for a GREAT time. Also helpful with suggestions on what to see and eat in Buenos Aires! Will DEFINITELY see her again upon my return to Argentina!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anakin For This Post:

Ups! I did it again

I will be available these weeks, if you want to have fun for a while you can write to me sabri_fox@outlook.com I assure you a wonderful and hot date (Only serious and tasteful men) I am a fine girl, businesswoman, serious but very hot.

Kisses gentlemen💋.

SF🥂💕.

Good week gentlemen! 🥂.

I will be available these weeks, if you want to meet a Latina you can write to sabri_fox@outlook.com there I pass you info and photos to share.💌.

If you want to have a date, bride and groom style, write me💕.

Sabrinnafox 💋.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20191003_141020.jpg‎  

They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance💕.

🥂sabri_fox@outlook.com 💋💌.

available this week💌

Do you like hot dates?

You can contact me at sabri_fox@outlook.com I am a sexy girl, businesswoman wanting to have fun.🔥.

The next door neighbor

I look forward to meeting each other, I am Argentina, I have just arrived from Mexico and I would like to contact gentlemen again and have fun dates in my spare time. Only gentlemen, serious and businessmen like me. I leave you a picture of a sweet Sunday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BeautyPlus_20190825152442667_save.jpg‎  

Cute monday

I leave you a photo gentlemen, cold in Buenos Aires?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190819_155208.jpg‎  

Playing to be a girl

If you want to meet me, I wait for an MD and we talk, independent woman, businesswoman and wanting to have fun.

Good week for all.

Sf♡.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190812_135439.jpg‎  

Gentlemen!

Who likes mirrors like me? How are you? This sweet candy is still waiting to have a nice date, what is your plan in August?

Sf♡.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190806_213112.jpg‎  

I am the heat in Buenos Aires

Hello! Cold in Buenos Aires? Not in my body. I'm having so much fun that I can't manage my apartment yet. I am very funny having dates and meeting amazing people, we had fun for a while?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190723_163333.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations