This blog is moderated by ElReyalto
    Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Hola ElReyalto,

I like your board name. As far as clubs, I know of nothing in Palermo Hollywood. The best that can be said is if you're going to Nuevo Estilo, it's half the trek than coming from Centro.

But there are chicas in PH. Check my review from November 22 "Alejandra masajes palermo". Her cell phone is 15-6271-8154. For an excellent massage and relax I rate her high. One of the better masajistas I've met in BA.

Also there's a massage place with several chicas that advertises with 2051-9401 and 15-4096-0581. You can upgrade to full service here for 300 pesos total. Check the websites areamasajes. Com. Ar and todomasajes. Com. Ar and masajes. Com. Ar for these phone numbers (or google them). One chica with various names Candela / Majo / Luciana was on my to-do list last trip but I missed her.

http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/candela1/index.html
    Gracias Esten! I'm 2. 02 meters tall hence the alto. The Rey part is a long story. Alejandra sounds interesting. I just read your trip report. Muy impresivo!

Hola ElReyalto,

I like your board name. As far as clubs, I know of nothing in Palermo Hollywood. The best that can be said is if you're going to Nuevo Estilo, it's half the trek than coming from Centro.

But there are chicas in PH. Check my review from November 22 "Alejandra masajes palermo". Her cell phone is 15-6271-8154. For an excellent massage and relax I rate her high. One of the better masajistas I've met in BA.

Also there's a massage place with several chicas that advertises with 2051-9401 and 15-4096-0581. You can upgrade to full service here for 300 pesos total. Check the websites areamasajes.com.ar and todomasajes.com.ar and masajes.com.ar for these phone numbers (or google them). One chica with various names Candela/Majo/Luciana was on my to-do list last trip but I missed her.

http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/candela1/index.html

In Palermo Hollywood until 1/31

Hola Amigos!

I've been lurking around the boards since I got into town a couple of weeks ago but had a friend staying with me who doesn't share my mongering tendencies. He's gone now so I'm free and looking to have some fun. I've noticed that most of the action is either Centro or Recoleta but if anyone knows of something (or someone) local to Palermo Hollywood or Las Canitas let me know.

Posting Limitations