Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    I walked by yesterday afternoon and there was NO ONE in the place.

Saw 1 provider in the cafe over the street.

She was, I would say, late 30s to early 40s with a rather nice, but probably enhanced body but a rather hard face.

No one approached her while I was there.

Hotman.
    Last edited by Hotman 666; 05-12-15 at 20:01. Reason: spelling!

First Impression Cafe Orleans

I first went to Café Orleans in Mid April and got there around 9:00PM. It looked dirty, and there were about four chicas there, none better than a 6, at best. Was not impressed. As I went by there today while going to lunch, there were no girls, but the place actually looked cleaner and neater. Maybe the ambiance changes throughout the day. I don't think I am interested in the girls at 2000 pesos as mentioned by Don B., but am not sure what my options are.

Supply and demand

Cafe Orleans is only 2 blocks from my apartment so it is easy to look in on.

On 2 occasions there has been 1 girl and 1 potential buyer, me, in the place.

Both times 3000 pesos was the asking price.

First time, Diana, I would not have been interested at 800.

Second time, Maria, came down to 1200 but not 1500 for 2 hours.

Both girls did speak English.

They seem to think that the limited supply there justifies their price.

The demand went elsewhere.

One other girl spotted there, tall English speaking girl from Ecuador, if I remember correctly.

She has been around for years, did her 5 or 6 years ago and would not repeat.

Girl on internet quoted 1200 for 1 hour, 3000 for 2. May be good in bed but failed math.

Don B.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Don B For This Post:

5. 05-09-15 11:00

Cafe. Orleans

In the last few days the girls from Orleans and there are only four, are hanging out at the restaurant across the street with the outdoor dining. (It is a regular restaurant with normal customers, food is not bad, and prices are pretty good). Today I saw them there around 1:00 and again when i walked by at 8:30. Just be careful you do not proposition a secretary on a her lunch break or a girl waiting for her boyfriend, that could go super bad, super fast.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

I walked by Cafe Orleans today....

I walked by Cafe Orleans today around 3 pm, just for old time's sake. It was totally empty. RIP Cafe Orleans, another monger destination hits the dust.

Cafe. Orleans

Been there a few times this trip, after place got busted. No chicas during the day, they show up after five and they are only 3 or 4. No Dominacans, I think a lot of them were illegal aliens and were deported.

There is one really good one named Maria also uses name Euge. She said she posted a few years ago, but got a lot of negative comments from people she never meant. Looked up old posts, some have been deleted, I am not sure what issues were. There are some pictures of her. Today her hair is not as dark and looks a tad older.

However, she is a dynamo in bed, speaks English, good bbbj, I think she is pretty good looking, and up for anything, except no cola.

Price: started at 2000p, I said no, offered 1000, ten minutes later came back said ok, worked deal for more time and more money. At first she wanted money up front, after being burned on prior ocassions, said no. A little tense came to agreement, from there things went great. Had second session, did not ask for money up front, had a great time.

I would recommend, Price 1000-2000 depending on her mood and how businesses is going (like all the chicas, I suppose). I have her number not sure if it proper to post.

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    I walked by Cafe Orleans today. It was open but empty of the usual clientele. In the window there were handwritten signs promoting low prices on salads, chicken and meat dishes, etc.

Apparently they have adopted a new business model. They are only going to sell food and drink going forward. I wish them the best:-).
    I remember Cafe Orleans of 20 years ago. My office was on San Martin and my apartment was on Juncal and Esmeralda so I would stop off on my way home from the office.

Much of the time you were lucky to find a seat and the place would be loaded with 8's or better.

That was also the time when getting dollars into Argentina was just stopping off at an ATM. I averaged 10,000 dollars a month with no fees.

Don B.

Cafe Orleans Open with lNew Business Model

I walked by Cafe Orleans today. It was open but empty of the usual clientele. In the window there were handwritten signs promoting low prices on salads, chicken and meat dishes, etc.

Apparently they have adopted a new business model. They are only going to sell food and drink going forward. I wish them the best:-).

Vanesa

Vanesa my friend is the best!! She is in Cafe Orleans during the day. I met her and we enjoyed!!

The clubs are closing at a fast clip. First the "elite" Recoleta clubs and then the boliches - Cattos, Cafe Orleans.

The way it is going only a few fly by night privados and internet "blind date" sites will remain. I doubt it will ever go back to the way it was, at least not for awhile.
    I expect that the more prudent and well run "massage" places will remain and the many internet girls as well. The clear prevailing mentality however is to close boliches and anything that looks like "obvious" prostitution. I can't see the election changing that mentality much. Its hard to put that prudish cat back in the bag once it gets out. Not politically feasible these days.

Add in the fact that with the closing of boliches it gives real estate developers the opportunity to grease hands that need greasing and come in with offers to renovate/build in the old spots. We've been seeing that the world over for years.

The clubs are closing at a fast clip. First the "elite" Recoleta clubs and then the boliches - Cattos, Cafe Orleans.

The way it is going only a few fly by night privados and internet "blind date" sites will remain. I doubt it will ever go back to the way it was, at least not for awhile.
    If we get rid of the FPV in the next election it might be sooner then one thinks!!! :-).

Enjoy it while you can - What's left that is

May be Catch All

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it. I thought that prostitution was legal in Argentina although pimping is illegal. I don't see how Orleans could be accused of pimping. What law has Orleans violated.

Bob.
    Could be "Facilitation.".

TL.

I would not know anything about that though .

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

The "SHOCKING" undercover video at Orleans discovered a woman who offered sex for money - who knew? - so Orleans will probably be closed. Orleans is owned by a counsel woman whose family also owns two other "questionable" boliches Ness and Sens, so expect those also to be closed soon.

Hook, New Port ?? Who knows but they could be next. Hey. It's an election year.
    I don't get it. I thought that prostitution was legal in Argentina although pimping is illegal. I don't see how Orleans could be accused of pimping. What law has Orleans violated.

Bob.

Next Boliche Closures

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    What's next now, New Port?
    The "SHOCKING" undercover video at Orleans discovered a woman who offered sex for money - who knew? - so Orleans will probably be closed. Orleans is owned by a counsel woman whose family also owns two other "questionable" boliches Ness and Sens, so expect those also to be closed soon.

Hook, New Port ?? Who knows but they could be next. Hey. It's an election year.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Posting Limitations