Thread: Top Masajes

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by RandomQuestion

Great session with Gaby

Decided to call Gaby on a whim last night and was able to make a 10pm appt. Walked down to her place, right down the street from the triangle on Suipacha and MT Alvear. She has a really cool apartment and I felt comfortable right away. She was very friendly and chatty, not all of which I understood. But the massage was very good and the relax was fantastic. As others have noted, she has some fairly strict boundries in the beginning, so if you're looking for more than a massage and hand-job, keep looking. And her price was 250 AR for the hour, so if you're a budget minded punter, again, she may not be right for you. But it was exatly what I needed last night and I'll probably be seeing more of her in the future. Cheers!

Gaby must be one of the longest established masajistas in BA. I first saw her back in early 2005 when she worked in an apartment on avenida Talcahuano. Her session was very good. She had a different name then.

I wonder if any of you guys know what name she used before she became 'Gaby'....

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan8  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say it's an entirely different story after that. Charm will take you everywhere with her.
    She accompanied me to the AP Bikini Contest at the Alamo a few years ago when I was honored to be one of the judges. If you ask nicely she will also sing romantic songs softly in your ear in Guarani as she massages you.

Bitching about the forums? That's definitely the same lady. I personally like her atitude, but sometimes I could understand why it brushes off people!

Believe me, once you're off the massage table and in the other room, you'll put up with a lot more attitude should she dispense it out. Well worth the hard labour of convincing her.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Moved.

Santa Fe 1126, 403, inside a mini-mall, at Cerrito, (Gabi). Prices: 150p massage, Sex 150? P. Tel: 4816-7236. Cell: 15-6263-9448. Hours: Monday to Friday. 10am to Midnight.

Must be her, same Cell number.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=2892

Gaby

Moved

Santa Fe 1126, 403, inside a mini-mall, at Cerrito, (Gabi). Prices: 150p massage, Sex 150? P. Tel: 4816-7236. Cell: 15-6263-9448. Hours: Monday to Friday. 10am to Midnight.

Must be her, same Cell number.
    http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=2892

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan8  [View Original Post]
    Gaby is great. She had disappeared for a while, and has recently made a comeback. I really enjoyed my time with her. She is very firm with her no extras (aside from relax) policy, at least the first three times you visit her. Let's just say it's an entirely different story after that. Charm will take you everywhere with her. But will take lots of time.

Gaby is great. She had disappeared for a while, and has recently made a comeback. I really enjoyed my time with her. She is very firm with her no extras (aside from relax) policy, at least the first three times you visit her. Let's just say it's an entirely different story after that. Charm will take you everywhere with her. But will take lots of time.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomQuestion  [View Original Post]
    This evening I didn't want sex but I did want a good massage with a happy ending. After reading the various posts on AP and goggling masajes in BA I ended up calling the girl from this website:

http://www.topmasajes.com.ar/

Her pictures looked good and the fact that she was a 'certified' massage therapist was a bonus as I really wanted a good massage. I called her. She's on Suipacha and M. T. Alvear. She looks just like her pictures, although she's probably put on a couple of pounds. But then again, who hasn't? She was $250 an hour with happy ending. She was quite explicit that there was nothing else available, so no sex and no BJ. Which was fine with for this evening. I wasn't thrilled with the price, but I figured what the hell.

So I get there and it's private apartment, very cozy and nicely decorated with a wonderful massage 'parlor' with a good table. The massage was OK. Not up to Thailand standards, but better than anything else I've received in BA. She's forceful and really exercises your muscles, but not a lot of great technique. On the plus side the hand job was excellent. Very nicely done. I can say that I left relaxed and satisfied.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMan8 For This Post:

Top Masajes

This evening I didn't want sex but I did want a good massage with a happy ending. After reading the various posts on AP and goggling masajes in BA I ended up calling the girl from this website:

http://www.topmasajes.com.ar/

Her pictures looked good and the fact that she was a 'certified' massage therapist was a bonus as I really wanted a good massage. I called her. She's on Suipacha and M. T. Alvear. She looks just like her pictures, although she's probably put on a couple of pounds. But then again, who hasn't? She was $250 an hour with happy ending. She was quite explicit that there was nothing else available, so no sex and no BJ. Which was fine with for this evening. I wasn't thrilled with the price, but I figured what the hell.

So I get there and it's private apartment, very cozy and nicely decorated with a wonderful massage 'parlor' with a good table. The massage was OK. Not up to Thailand standards, but better than anything else I've received in BA. She's forceful and really exercises your muscles, but not a lot of great technique. On the plus side the hand job was excellent. Very nicely done. I can say that I left relaxed and satisfied.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RandomQuestion For This Post:

Posting Limitations