Thread: Legal attacks on hooker bars

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

The Alameda/Gustavo Vera/Carmen Polledo final attack

The discussion on this initiative to close all chicas bars should move to another thread, I guess.

To which one?

This one I reckon.

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Gustavo Vera and his business: His foundation (La Alameda) get financed with American money to clear the argentine attractions and to replace superb boliches with banks like they did with Madaho's.

Tracking the money it's easy: An organization in the US reports with facts (like new laws, arrests in huge numbers, etc) and they collect from the taxes money, they pay to these local organizations with those funds and everyone has a well paid job.

If they say they combat prostitution in Argentina, even the women would laugh, as it's part of the culture, but, they say they combat people trafficking, so they get local support, as (almost) everyone will agree.

But, they forget they are in the final part of South America, a region where Jesse James arrived as a refugee, among others as Menegele (yes, the Nazi doctor who killed jews in the gas chamber), many Maffia members, and (no proof about this) Eric Honecker who died in Chile, and even Hitler.

Because Brasil, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay are something like the G7 of the corruption league of the world.

But they also forget about the other thing, it's not easy to get laid in Argentina if you don't pay. It's possible, but it's also possible to win the lottery. Cultural roots make women consider something they do in exchange for something. Terminating prostitution in Argentina can be as hard as to make the Chinese people to quit smoking, or make the Mexicans to stop eating tacos.
    One of the things that attracted me to Argentina (circa 2007) was that there wasn't much US influence there and most US business people would go elsewhere because doing business in Argentina was too hard. I hope that doesn't change too much...

Indeed

Gustavo Vera and his business: His foundation (La Alameda) get financed with American money to clear the argentine attractions and to replace superb boliches with banks like they did with Madaho's.

Tracking the money it's easy: An organization in the US reports with facts (like new laws, arrests in huge numbers, etc) and they collect from the taxes money, they pay to these local organizations with those funds and everyone has a well paid job.

If they say they combat prostitution in Argentina, even the women would laugh, as it's part of the culture, but, they say they combat people trafficking, so they get local support, as (almost) everyone will agree.

But, they forget they are in the final part of South America, a region where Jesse James arrived as a refugee, among others as Menegele (yes, the Nazi doctor who killed jews in the gas chamber), many Maffia members, and (no proof about this) Eric Honecker who died in Chile, and even Hitler.

Because Brasil, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay are something like the G7 of the corruption league of the world.

But they also forget about the other thing, it's not easy to get laid in Argentina if you don't pay. It's possible, but it's also possible to win the lottery. Cultural roots make women consider something they do in exchange for something. Terminating prostitution in Argentina can be as hard as to make the Chinese people to quit smoking, or make the Mexicans to stop eating tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    She said that what the people (PFA, Metropoliatan, Human Rights abuses, and another group I don't know) who spent several hours at the bar last Friday night said was that all places like this, Hook, Keep, Ness, Newport, ect. Will be closed in 90 days. This guy Gustavo Vera and that chick have an agenda that will not be swayed by facts. All sex work is trafficking. It doesn't matter how many chicks tell them otherwise. I don't think they will rest until this is done.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

I talked to Monica about this

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    http://www.clarin.com/ciudades/Cerra...654634583.html

You can translate this, but you'll probably not understand some details:

The city grants a "Class A license".

Class A means the owner can hire people (either male or female) to entertain the clients while they drink, as mentioned in spanish as "alternadora" (by the way a strange word in spanish).

The city government will decide by the next week if they still grant these licenses, if the decisions are in favor, they will KEEP grant these licenses for 90 days.

Hook may still keep the name, but they will be forced to open as a normal cafeteria, or something else.
    She said that what the people (PFA, Metropoliatan, Human Rights abuses, and another group I don't know) who spent several hours at the bar last Friday night said was that all places like this, Hook, Keep, Ness, Newport, ect. Will be closed in 90 days. This guy Gustavo Vera and that chick have an agenda that will not be swayed by facts. All sex work is trafficking. It doesn't matter how many chicks tell them otherwise. I don't think they will rest until this is done.

90 days left

http://www.clarin.com/ciudades/Cerra...654634583.html

You can translate this, but you'll probably not understand some details:

The city grants a "Class A license".

Class A means the owner can hire people (either male or female) to entertain the clients while they drink, as mentioned in spanish as "alternadora" (by the way a strange word in spanish).

The city government will decide by the next week if they still grant these licenses, if the decisions are in favor, they will KEEP grant these licenses for 90 days.

Hook may still keep the name, but they will be forced to open as a normal cafeteria, or something else.

Legal attacks on hooker bars

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations