Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Alan23

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    Si es usted Meli de Platynum?
    Si seņor!

Pregunta

Si es usted Meli de Platynum?

Beatriz is Back

Beatriz is back in a different apartment.

See the thread: Esmeralda 629 "7J" 4393-4590

The last thing Beatriz told me was she was going to SPAIN to work. She is nice. If she is back then that is great, and I will have to visit her.

No Answer

I have called her a numbers of times and rang her doorbell a few times, but no answer.

Anyone know what has happened?

& quot;New & quot; girl to try at this address

Apparently, Beatriz is subletting her apartment to another girl in the business. She goes by Cinti in www.Platynum.com.ar and by Carol in www.Gemidos.com.ar. Beatriz' phone number posted by Alan will now work for Carol.

I know nothing of her except that Beatriz says she is a very nice girl and excellent at sex. Beatriz lacks a penis to make that assessment so I don't know how reliable the information is. Carol is asking for 150p / session.

Beatriz will be available for sessions, but location and availability may be challenging as she's hosting out of town guests.

In case anyone is wondering, I haven't seen Beatriz in many months, but she is a friend so I agreed to share this information with all of you. I'm NOT receiving anything for free and, in fact, am not receiving anything at all except for an occasional email.

FT

Quiet Thread

Have been corresponding with Beatriz in my absence. I know she has a stream of dedicated clients, but I get the sense her business is not long for this world in its current form. In my opionion and that of the many people I've sent to her, she is a sweet girl with gifted hands and I'l be happy for her if her business was successful. More importantly, I'd be happy if she was there when I came next!

FT

Viamonte 845

Continuing my walking tour, here's the building at Viamonte 845.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Viamonte 845 -75.jpg‎  

Cool No Anal (but I don't remember asking)

She brought me to the bed, did a little CBJ, then got on top of me. I flipped her over, then got on top of her. Finished off doggie style. I'm pretty sure I didn't try anal. Very unlike me too. I must have been feeling rushed!

I'll certainly ask next time.

Question got anal?

Well, tell me your good / bad stories as it applies to Passover!

Thumbs up First Timer in BsAs

Tried Beatrize last week. Nice and friendly girl.

Looks: 6

Massage: 9

Sex: 6

I would go back for the massage for sure, but not the sex.

As I said in January, she is good. Probably the best experience I had in my 2 week visit. Very nice person!

Cactus

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie2003
    I can't understand why such a long story with this girl. I think that in Buenos Aires there are hundreds like her, or even better, both for massages and / or sex.
    That IS the question.

Question Famous Beatriz

I can't understand why such a long story with this girl. I think that in Buenos Aires there are hundreds like her, or even better, both for massages and / or sex.

Let's press on

Guys: Let's put all this stuff to bed, no pun intended. Moral of story is that we are all here for fun and entertainment. But at the end of the day this is really a hobby - one at which we all do not want to waste too much time and / or money. The site is extremely valuable - thank you Jackson for your efforts!

Bottomline: I discovered Beatriz through someone else's informative post. Sadly don't remember who. The nice thing about Beatriz, is that she sets the standard of service with regard to attitude-the rest is always subjective!

Regards,

Alan

Posting Limitations