Thread: Malabia 2363

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by MataHari
    Thanks for your positive feedbacks ;o)

I never saw anybody sharing a "cambio de rolo" experience here, even tho, if I believe stats shown on this site, about 1 visitor on 6 is interested by femdom.

Before posting, I was a bit fearing negative machist mockery with questions like "dood, how deep did ya take it in da ass?". But then, I thought it could be of interest for those few. I guess this is a more acceptable activity than transexuals in a monger community.

If anybody else ever tried femdom, I d be interested to hear about what he felt, what were his motivations.

My experiences are fairly soft, cerebral, concentrating on feelings rather than going hardcore (pain). But some girls told me details about customers desires I couldnt decently report down here without fearing censorship;o)

This report could be more possibly classified as "distinctive report" rather than "report of distinction", since this domain is still of interest only for a minority of mongers.

AHH that is the familiar tone of my friend. Take it easy on the ladies. Sounds like you showed this one a side she is not used to. Remember the song. Live the song.

A Report of Distinction!

Mata Hari, your report made the breath catch in my throat, more than once. If Jackson had a "Reports of Distinction" thread here, like the ones on ISG, I'm sure everyone who read your write-up would have nominated it for that honor.

Thank you!

Yes, this is an outstanding report.

The writing really takes us there.

Thanks for sharing!

Excellent report. Well written and great detail. Thanks, Shane

Malabia 2363

I was in mood for something différent. Even tho argentine professionals can be very emotional, I wanted to avoid some kind of routine. So I checked the platynium website in search of "cambio de rolo" service (role exchange) I did this experience twice already, once in Portugal and the other in b. As and I kinda found it interesting.

I found 3 girls offering this service that were not totally repulsing. One in Olivos, but the area is unsafe and there are bad reports about the owner on the local mongering forums. The other one in microcentro, I called and the girl was not there. The third one in Palermo.

The girl on the picture looked cute, young and attractive. I phoned and checked the prices. 200 the hour seemed a reasonable price for this service.

I got there late (7 pm) at the 15th level of a building in a busy street with parking right next. No need to ring, the door was open and the guard didnt ask for any ID.

I was welcomed by a 60sh yo lady who invited me to step directly to the room and started to talk to me while the girl was getting ready. I immediatly felt welcomed like in a family, which is strange since usually privados have a much more "commercial" feeling. I talked with the her for 10 minutes, while watching TV. She talked about the clothes she would bring to poor kids at 'La Matanza" over the week end and then offered me a session of an hour with two girls for 300 which i gently declined.

Here comes Brissa.

She was slightly overweight for argentine standards (in the US she would be slimmer than the average) but still a firm body and a cute face. Not the Domina style you would expect tho, way too feminine for this.

We start to lay on the bed and talk. Since those session are much more mental than basic sessions, the girl needs to understand your fantasies. I told her I felt like exploring the feelings of a lady while making love. I explained a bit my personality (emotional) and desires.

She then started to watch me with interest, almost like a predator watching her next victim. Little red hood morphed into a wolf. Her eyes got darker and her smile turned into an evil grin. Her face expression was saying " I m going to eat you for dinner, my lil rabbit". I loved it.

I almost suffocated when she started to kiss me. Her tongue was litterally deep throating you. Both bodies were mixed together like a couple of catchers on a ring. I was in the net of the spider, unable to move and consenting victim. What follows is difficult to express in words but the melee was very intense emotionally. A mixture of squeezing, soft biting, scratching. A little mouse in a cat s claws.

At one moment, I remember squeezing one nipple and milk sprang out. Since I didnt taste human milk for the last 40 years, I tried it and it was surprising. Warm, slighly sweet, some vague diffuse feeling of early infancy invaded my confused brain. The predator kept devoring me till, after some serious grinding, she came for the first time and released the pression.

I blew some fresh air on her head to help her relax. Caressed her all over with tenderness. I felt her desire rising again and she started to attack me on erogenous zones again: ears, mouth, tits, the tornado was going wild. I told her to use my body for her sole pleasure, to concentrate on her orgasm, which she did. That time, bodies were mixed as if two girls tribbing, legs everywhere. My bowls were hurting with so much pressure on them. As her movement accelarated, her breathe was getting shorter. I watched her eyes starting to revulse and felt her back shaking. She offered me her second orgasm.

Like an exhausted beast, she collapsed on me for a while, as if she was about to fall asleep. Then she started to talk.She started with a question :

- Como hiciste? (how did you do that?) I answered i didnt do anything, she did all the work.

Then she shot 3 sentences which inflated my ego more each time, while watching deeply in my eyes:

- Nunca llegue con clientes aca antes (I never climaxed with customers here before)

- Nadie me hizo el amor como eso (Nobody made love to me like that)

- No quiero que te vayas (I dont want you to leave)

I gave her my phone number and told her I would invite her at home if she wanted to meet again. "Dale!". She gave me her real name.

The attendant knocked on the door at that moment. Brissa mumbled something I couldnt understand and laid back on me, resting 5 minutes more overtime. Then finally stood up and offered to have a shower which I accepted with pleasure after such a physical struggle.

When I came back, I found out she gently displayed my cloth on the bed as if she ironed them. I didnt expect that, since I usually neglectedly roll my stuff in a corner of the room.

A long warm hug, the lioness seemed now like a little girl again. Brissa morphed back to Melina. And off I go, my emotions tank filled for a while and my self esteem maximised, convinced I was the best lover of the universe. Superman jumped back on the mortorcyle, the wind nicely refreshed his flight back home in that warm evening.

The full moon was smiling, so was I.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...a/Brissa03.jpg

Posting Limitations