Thread: Black

+ Submit Report
Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Drink Prices

I think Jackson's tip sheet has to be updated to reflect the new chica drink prices of $80.00 ARS a pop.

Same thing with Shampoo where I made sure to verify that price quote three times before buying a chica drink.

Inflation seems rampant in BA these days.

These new drink prices are making chica negotiations more difficult. If you are prepared to pay $80.00 ARS for a drink what's wrong with paying $400.00 ARS for my pussy, they argue.

If you can believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    DR,

It would be helpful if you told us how much you paid and for how long. Few mongers partake of the buffet at Black every night, but would nevertheless want to know how much it costs.

Interesting that you paid the "asking price." Sometimes the little head really does the thinking, doesn't it? We've all been there (and those who claim they haven't been there are lying)
    The value monger splurged on his B-day and paid every bit of 600 yes 600 pesos. Must admit it was a combination of big and little head thinking. This was my 3rd cita with her, first time 300 three years ago, second time 450 and this time 600. It was early, there was not a ton of girls present and a fair amount of guys with Rolexes or psudo Rolexes. On another night perhaps I could have gotten her for 400 but didn't see it happening last night given the conditions.

In ref to the asking price, there was an offered price 1st and she just wasn't having anything to do with it. In the past she was usually willing to bargain a little. This makes two in a row at Black that have not bargained a centavo. I'm thinking that perhaps their mind set is if I can get two or three a week why fuck more. Another interesting thing, I didn't have any change for a cab (yes I know at 600 pesos she can pay for her own cab) When I offered to share one and have it drop her off at Black first, figuring it was 2:45 and she would be going back, She said she wasn't returning.

3 hours and as always she didn't fail to deliver anything I wanted. I fucked everything she had and she got me off three times in 3 hours. She absolutly has me dialed in. Shes just what I look for, tits on a stick, total hard body. Could have a little prettier face but certainly not lacking. Waist length blonde hair. Likes to talk during rest periods and is smart as well as pretty. If I could afford it I would have a pretty steady diet. Plus she digs chicks as well, we were talking about before leaving the club and there are a few she is pretty into.

I'm sure I won't see her until my next birthday, just can't afford it. Sol the little Paraguyan at Hook is 150 and is just as eager to please, not as pretty and doesn't have the boobs but shes certainly pretty enough and prolly more enthusiastic.

I really can't imagine anybody with the wallet to support it having a bad time with Anabel, look for the girl with the unicorn on her hip.

DR,

It would be helpful if you told us how much you paid and for how long. Few mongers partake of the buffet at Black every night, but would nevertheless want to know how much it costs.

Interesting that you paid the "asking price." Sometimes the little head really does the thinking, doesn't it? We've all been there (and those who claim they haven't been there are lying).

Happy Birthday Daddy Rultz

No one knows better than you what to give yourself for your birthday. I am happy for you. I like your expression Tits on a Stick. How was the place was it full was there more girls than guy or the other way around. I have to go back because I meet nice girls in Black yes it is a bit more and paying more is not a problem it is getting your money's worth that is if Peneloppe Cruz would ask me 50,000 to fuck her I would pay it because I know she is worth it but if a beaten up chick ask me for 300p I think I am getting rip off there lies my problem. I always looks for the Classy type of girl something that stand out in the crowd and try to get my money's worth. Once again hope your time here will be your best birthday present.

Party on my birthday

Sheesh do I have a pathetic life, the first entity to wish me happy be-day was the ISG!

Well anyway, went to Black for my be-day and did my Anabela, with the unicorn on the hip. Paid too much money (just can't bring myself to type how much but it was the asking price, YIKES) and had too much fun. Shes without a doubt my all time favorite. If you like tits on a stick shes your girl.

Couple of changes, no bbbj and she wanted the money up front. She remembered me from the past, remembered the hotel, remembered my old job and I had never paid up front before. Made an exception as service has always been great. Didn't regret it as the only change in service was cbj. She does seem to be getting a little harder though, shes been in the biz for sometime now so I reckon it's to be expected.

Probably won't repeat again unless it's my birthday or I hit the lottery as Black is just unsupportable on my budget, but man can that girl fuck.

I don't think she had a unicorn on her hip. She is so tone and fit. You can tell that she works out like a fiend and goes to the solarium. There were a few other girls in there that I had conversations with it seemed at this hour the starting bid was U$200 For TLN. It was pretty easy to pull them down from there as there must have been over 50 chicas in there for 20 guys and I am sure many girls went home empty.

Ayi Comment (con't)

I saw her on her off day too and besides asking for her "60 minutes of Magic", she gave me her wish list of things she needs. Besides that a good experience and alot of fun. Just finished 2 from Clarin for $60.00 each. This place is too much!

Think I know this girl

Quote Originally Posted by Captain9026
    I just walked this chica to the door after 5 hours of her rocking my world. She is a thin Blonde that has a really tight shape perfect skin and boob job. I had to look her over for while because she walks around with her ass stuck out (not in a good way) but I later found out it is because of the high heels. Once out of them she was total playboy material. Three shots all positions, BBBJ, Daty with heavy coolo fingering I think she would have done completo. I have had a few chicas since I have been here including Juliana and Pia at legallmentosbella and the famous Ayi who tells you she needs new shoes and a new cell phone new shirt, and this chica hands down blows them away. I let here check her email on my computer and while she was on I had her send me an email with a promise for pics. I will post when she sends them. Got the digits and have to get some more of this before I go back to US.

OK and before anyone throws the bullshit flag on my Ayi adventure, she came back for one day of personal business and Roxanna hooked me up. Nothing new to say about her she is just like the reports and cuter than her photos but she needs to give the I need new shit gig a rest.

Thanks Roxanna.
    Was she pushing 30 with a little unicorn tatoo on her hip?

anabela

I just walked this chica to the door after 5 hours of her rocking my world. She is a thin Blonde that has a really tight shape perfect skin and boob job. I had to look her over for while because she walks around with her ass stuck out (not in a good way) but I later found out it is because of the high heels. Once out of them she was total playboy material. Three shots all positions, BBBJ, Daty with heavy coolo fingering I think she would have done completo. I have had a few chicas since I have been here including Juliana and Pia at legallmentosbella and the famous Ayi who tells you she needs new shoes and a new cell phone new shirt, and this chica hands down blows them away. I let here check her email on my computer and while she was on I had her send me an email with a promise for pics. I will post when she sends them. Got the digits and have to get some more of this before I go back to US.

OK and before anyone throws the bullshit flag on my Ayi adventure, she came back for one day of personal business and Roxanna hooked me up. Nothing new to say about her she is just like the reports and cuter than her photos but she needs to give the "I need new shit" gig a rest.

Thanks Roxanna.

anyone know of Carolina at Black?

I had her last year about this time. She was really good, Brown hair, eyes, not skiinny, but well proportioned. She spoke fairly good English, and had a great personality. I'm going to be back Sat. Anyone have any experience with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora
    If you're going back to London the next day where same quality piece of ass is 1500 pesos, then it's a pretty good investment.

In general, it makes much more sense for people who live in BA for a long time to be careful about overpaying. It's rational: you can get same quality ass cheaper in a couple of days. It makes much less sense for visitors. It's irrational for visitors to not fuck someone because she's overpriced by 150 pesos, when next day, that quality girl will cost three times as much.
    I'd say she was overpriced by 300 to 400 pesos, perhaps more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Who is worth 600 pesos?
    If you're going back to London the next day where same quality piece of ass is 1500 pesos, then it's a pretty good investment.

In general, it makes much more sense for people who live in BA for a long time to be careful about overpaying. It's rational: you can get same quality ass cheaper in a couple of days. It makes much less sense for visitors. It's irrational for visitors to not fuck someone because she's overpriced by 150 pesos, when next day, that quality girl will cost three times as much.

Who is worth 600 pesos?

Silviana

Took out Silviana twice. Short, fake blond, fake breasts, but very cute body and perfect ass. She loves it up the ass. Great bbbj. Stays for as long as you want. Not really young, maybe 30 - but her body is perfect. She extremely friendly, dfk, whatever you want. Has cool tattoo of dancer on her stomach. I recommend her.

However, I should point out that I took her from lack of better alternatives. It was late and didn't want to prowl around any more. Not sure she's worth 600. More generally, on this visit Black was a disappointment. Not better than Madahos, and given the price difference, it seems a waste of money to go there (even if the money doesn't make a big difference to me – given my relatively short stay.

One important reason why Black is not so good: no dark skinned girls at Black. I don't really like fake blonds and I don't to South America for Caucasian girls. So, Blacks is not that good for me.

This, by the way, was observed by Hunt99, in an earlier post he says: "One thing to remember - they don't hire any girls except Caucasian ones here. Mulatas, Indianas, or Africans are non-existent."

Make your money in the USA, never loan anhyone, especially a foreigner cash.

Kinda like paying up front, there is no postive aspect to it.

Posting Limitations